• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Vape Dr.

That looks like a manual gas siphon pump! Lol.
Very creative! I like your style, if you can't buy it (yet)-build it!
Very awesome @OB!:tup:
I don't know if your aware or not, but the Okeanos KISS carts have a hole in the bottom of the coil, so make sure you don't block off the side holes in the KISS cart coil!:)

Vape Dr.,
Reactions: OB

OB

@Vape Dr. For sure. That pic is with the bottom half off. I had to grind a groove at the bottom of the cap half to hold the o ring in place. Funny u say that. The bubbler was off and I didn't realize the oring slid down over the holes. Had me really confused why it felt clogged when I hit it lol

itschad

Came home from work to find the core as well as my kidneypuncher order waiting on me. joy!

edit: rebuilt my 3.7v kiss and now im just getting a blinking light when i hit the button.

reading about 1.1ohms

did i do it wrong :(

Last edited:

itschad

3.7v

i feel like this is only like .2 away from what it was stock though. maybe im just remembering wrong

itschad,

itschad

So is my resistance too low?

ideally id like to be able to rebuild all my old 3.7v carts for my friends to throw on their omicrons and ophos and stuff :X

itschad,

itschad

1.5 ohms = all good for 3.7v

hm, i'm not really sure what happened when i first measured. I measured it in the okeanos and it came out to 1.9, took it out and remeasured and it was 1.9

im using kanthal 28g and 5 over 4 under, i'm pretty sure nothings touching anywhere. >_>

edit: dropped to 4 over 3 under and its around 1.3ohm and hitting very well

digging this FC2000 wick!! seems like it can comfortably hold much more oil

Last edited:
itschad,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Came home from work to find the core as well as my kidneypuncher order waiting on me. joy!

edit: rebuilt my 3.7v kiss and now im just getting a blinking light when i hit the button.

reading about 1.1ohms

did i do it wrong :(

1.3 with a meter? What do the leads read without anything attached?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

itschad

1.3 with a meter? What do the leads read without anything attached?

I'm fairly sure I somehow messed up and held it wrong when i did that. The leads together read 0.2. i later measured the same coil and got closer to 2 after. I re-rebuilt it with 4 over 3 under however, and got 1.3 and it hits well =]

itschad,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I'm fairly sure I somehow messed up and held it wrong when i did that. The leads together read 0.2. i later measured the same coil and got closer to 2 after. I re-rebuilt it with 4 over 3 under however, and got 1.3 and it hits well =]

Hmm ok as long as it works.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I can't resisted and bought a brand new Persei + sr-74 to another nice menber, I'll receive it today I hope, not really sure to be able to use it hard before some months, but i get enough to do a good test!

I can't find any instructions about use of hash or kief in the sr-74?

Like for oil I think kief need a saturated coil (with oil)to work properly, isn't it?

Do you think it's not a good idea to saturate the coil with reclaim.....?

Thanks for your help

PPN,
Is there going to be a core V2?
I'd kill for that!

Removable, flexi wires.
A lock/unlock button, rather than the double click/unlock function. I like the idea of a couple of presets.

Maybe a dc/ac addapter for my car to plug in as an accessory, in place of the core?
Or even better, an outlet to plug without using the adapter all together. It'd make the random box in my car a bit more explainable.

oohh! I'd love to have a core in my house, and an updated version of the core in my car;

A flexo (hope the flexo is it's own top), herbalizer and nice little water piece at my house
and the sr71/bender in my car
the long battery tube with an iris with a hammer rod in a case with a bunch of extra batteries in my backpack
And the okeanos(triton), with the ss 8, and a nice low resistance liquid cart in a small pack in my pocket for my times on foot.

I'll be living the dream one day. Even if the V2 core is just a pipedream.

Just more time. more releases. and of coarse. More money!
Need a water piece, and eventually PAY for the triton, flexo and the new tops.

Vapvap

I can't resisted and bought a brand new Persei + sr-74 to another nice menber, I'll receive it today I hope, not really sure to be able to use it hard before some months, but i get enough to do a good test!

I can't find any instructions about use of hash or kief in the sr-74?

Like for oil I think kief need a saturated coil (with oil)to work properly, isn't it?

Do you think it's not a good idea to saturate the coil with reclaim.....?

Thanks for your help

You can use kief upside a saturated coil
You can use reclaim, but the taste :( ............... shatter it's much better ! (I don't keep avb no more, I thought it's like smokers who keep butts to roll cigarettes with :uhoh: : horrible taste)
I think you will be able to use it fine quickly (some days, not months !)
And don't forget to not do dry burn with the Kiss cart 7.4V if you use it.

firekil

Hi everyone, vapour beginner here. I have bought the Persei + SR-74 + The Core and am looking forward to trying it with extracts. However I am also on the market for a herb vapourizer. I am slightly confused by all the different attachments and models from the past and future. As far as I understand, the only way to vapourize herbs is through The Bender attachment. Although there was a herb specific top in the past that was scrapped? As well, the Vection and Duction are coming, but I haven't really found much information about them so I am wondering if I should wait for the new Vection/Duction from Persei for my herbal needs. Any and all input is appreciated.

Last edited:
firekil,

Dabz

Planet of the Vapes
Persei + Herc is probably the best combo out hands down for concentrates hands down..

BUT who's with me when I say I'd love to use the Herc and not have to perform "cool down hits" after ripping back some amazing wax/shatter vape. I know im coughing half the time, and I just want to enjoy my high after and not have to worry about concentrate running into the bottom chamber.

I honestly can't think of a way to solve this without blocking the air flow holes completely but that isn't an option.

itschad

Persei + Herc is probably the best combo out hands down for concentrates hands down..

BUT who's with me when I say I'd love to use the Herc and not have to perform "cool down hits" after ripping back some amazing wax/shatter vape. I know im coughing half the time, and I just want to enjoy my high after and not have to worry about concentrate running into the bottom chamber.

I honestly can't think of a way to solve this without blocking the air flow holes completely but that isn't an option.

being able to set your voltage helps significantly

itschad

I rebuilt another kiss cartridge and its not firing, just blinking 3 times then going off.

Resistance measures 1.4ohm

I did notice that if i don't screw it in all the way, it fires.

what gives

itschad,

itschad

It appears to be shorting out when you tighten it. Check the ends of the wires and make sure they are not sticking out enough to make contact when tightened.

There are is no protruding at all

And this 28g kanthal a1 is basically fucking impossible to get below 2 ohms with more than 3 over. That was a waste of $5...

Last edited:
itschad,
Top Bottom