Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

GetToTheChoppa

Even though i dont know crap about these things my first thought watching the video of the SR74 was that maybe the SR71 is actually more durable and efficient? The idea being a spring loaded dealio wont transfer heat as well as a solid piece of material. But a spring contact would offer more consistent results to a beginner or someone not mechanical. So a working SR74 is better than an improperly setup SR71. Am i trippin?

Caligula

Maximus
No youre right. The redesign was to accommodate all the noobs who were having issues properly assembling the SR71. Improper assembly of that on the older Persei tops = fried Persei tops.

The new design is more user friendly and fool proof but the tradeoff is that some parts arent user serviceable such as that spring loaded center connection. Furthermore overall power and heat output was reduced to help prevent overheating issues with people using improper technique and cool down hits.

@GetToTheChoppa call W9 and have them walk you through proper assembly the first time around.

Caligula

Maximus
Call me a "noob" then?
That's me "MR NOOB"!
The SR74 is easier for me.
I use it for medical reasons!

1.jpg

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
hey guys im back from vacation.

Now update on the Triton.

The Triton is the next line of oil heaters for our Okeanos units and should also get a 1 year warranty along side the Hercules SR series. Complete user serviceable, and just like the Hercules SR you can recover all your oil, no glue, no solder, or wires.

On top of that there is a extra option we built into the Triton and it will spawn a new series of cartridges as long as we can get it to work and as long as your ok with the trade off.

I am also working on a new style of heater and hopefully will get that out by end of the end of the year. We have to run some MSDS tests on it and see what it is off gassing using a headspace. This heater is a step backwards from the Hercules and Triton series but it is a side step venturing into new territory. So the Hercules and Triton are still going to be the leaders in heater technology for long time to come.

The Iris testing will start next week as its on the block for the engineer to tear it apart and make sure all is well inside.

Hope this helps.

Also customs update. They finally have released the shipment and its on the dock waiting to get picked up, they say they are a little back logged but we should have it by monday or tuesday.

Sorry again for the issues on the Pre orders and hope this answers all your questions.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Hey G , welcome back! :wave: Your presence here was missed I assure you! @nao12000 does a great job in your absence. Thanks again for resolving my issue. Now my question: Will there be a KISS-type option with the Triton tech or will that be for the Okeanos only?

All i can say is wait and see. Just wait and see. We have many many ideas that we have been working on and slowly its gonna take shape by end of the year.

lockie

Well I guess it's time to go crazy these last few days with the SR-71, gonna send him in for the SR-74 on Monday. Would there happen to be anything that can be kept from the 71 that can be used in the 74?

lockie,

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
@nao12000 my order # 14484 has 1 aaf on it. Since this order was placed I aquired another sr71. G can vouch as I questioned him about it awhile back since it had a different bottom insulator. Can I please add a second aaf to this order for my other herc?

@Caligula got my teflon tools and non stick mat today!

Last edited:
Sleepin in CA,
Reactions: Caligula

Caligula

Maximus
@nao12000 my order # 14484 has 1 aaf on it. Since this order was placed I aquired another sr71. G can vouch as I questioned him about it awhile back since it had a different bottom insulator. Can I please add a second aaf to this order for my other herc?

@Caligula do you still have a link for a decent digital multimeter? Mine died tonight. On a lighter note....got my teflon tools and non stick mat today!

How much money can you afford to spend my friend? Ive got budget to "baller"! Do you have a Harbor Freight near by?

http://m.harborfreight.com/7-function-multimeter-98025.html?utm_source=direct/not provided&utm_medium=mobile_redirect#.Uxf4SlDTnqA

http://m.harborfreight.com/7-function-digital-multimeter-92020.html?utm_source=direct/not provided&utm_medium=mobile_redirect

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001O1X65A/ref=mp_s_a_1_9?qid=1394080005&sr=1-9&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70

I haz that last one. Works just fine and even zeros out the ohms when the probes are touching.

Oh and have you gotten a chance to use those tools yet? They look nice dont they?

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
Mind linking those tools/non stick mat? I could use some more tools.. :D
Gotta order more shatter too!
Tools....
http://www.bonefolder.com/mobile/Product.aspx?ProductCode=T-spatula4piece

Mat....
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00GJZRHMO
I bought this over the name brand because I prefer a black border over a green one. It is also larger, which is awesome.

I love them both!

@DieHard I solved the shitty taste issue on the rebuilt carts bro. Before you wrap your new coil.....heat your wire with a torch along the whole length to burn off manufacturing oils. Just a quick red wire and stop. Fixes taste problem! Originally I just washed it in soap and water, and did a dry burn after assembly. This is not enough, you gotta do the burn! Lol.

Last edited:
Top Bottom