Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Bleed4Me

I LURK
I never tried that?
How do you dab with it?

If have read people here and even in the W9 site saying to use nails or small cups. That's not how I use a hammer and well. You need a well, or a pit. I have heard them called both where I'm from. I have a couple and they both hold about 2 to 3 grams each. They are vented at the top of the well. I have always stuck the whole rod in the oil and vape off the rod. Small nails or cups might get a little hit but sink that hammer rod all the way in a well a couple times and you'll have some big ass hits for your rig. Yup

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
If have read people here and even in the W9 site saying to use nails or small cups. That's not how I use a hammer and well. You need a well, or a pit. I have heard them called both where I'm from. I have a couple and they both hold about 2 to 3 grams each. They are vented at the top of the well. I have always stuck the whole rod in the oil and vape off the rod. Small nails or cups might get a little hit but sink that hammer rod all the way in a well a couple times and you'll have some big ass hits for your rig. Yup
It is douable to use the BENDER Hammer this way. However I prefer ready made set ups. That's why I like the different Attachments for my PERSEI and other gimzo's I have. So it can be done.

The question is do we really need too?

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
It is douable to use the BENDER Hammer this way. However I prefer ready made set ups. That's why I like the different Attachments for my PERSEI and other gimzo's I have. So it can be done.

No, not now... But who knows, you might find yourself in a situation where all you have is some glass, oil, and your sweet hot dabber in your pocket and no other way to medicate :)

Bleed4Me

I LURK

No, of course we don't need to. I would rather dump a gram in my Herc and run. But for us old schoolers, that hammer and well set up brings back some good memories. Rockin' that shit before anyone had even thought about thinkin' about portable vapes as they are today. I will say this, my wells and my hammer rods are borosilicate and the taste is as good as a nail. Plus you don't have to use a dome FTFW

Speaking of hash memories, I'm surprised I can even remember that far back from all of the hot knife and whale bone hits I did as kid. Fuckin gross!

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Rockin' that shit before anyone had even thought about thinkin' about portable vapes as they are today. I will say this, my wells and my hammer rods are borosilicate and the taste is as good as a nail. Plus you don't have to use a dome FTFW

Speaking of hash memories, I'm surprised I can even remember that far back from all of the hot knife and whale bone hits I did as kid. Fuckin gross!
Back in my day (70's) a piece of Aluminum Foil, Box Match and a cut plastic straw were our tools! & let us not for get ZIG ZAG Papers.

The HERCULES is complete luxury!

Sleepin in CA

Higher than a Pterodactyl, you can call me Caveman
Accessory Maker
My Hercules is not a luxury while being sleeved. It is an absolute necessity! Love my Fucking tattoo shop/guy.
This is about 18 hours in so far. I'm letting him free hand galaxies onto my arms.

20140119_175635_zpsixcgk5uo.jpg

chronickiller7

So I've been thinking of getting a bender for a flower setup, but I like how my pax is performing, so I'm going to just put my money towards the sr-74. I want to get some kind of (oil) cart in the meantime. I would like to get some 2.4 ohm standard carts, but I don't want to run into problems and waste oil. I know how to load and hit the carts. My original 5 ohm cart is clogged. How can I unclog it? I think a seal might be broken. How can I make sure I don't clog it in the future? Also, which cart would lasts longer, the kiss or a standard cart? (Would want to put a g of oil through each). How many carts come in the essential cart package?

chronickiller7,
Reactions: ataxian

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
So I've been thinking of getting a bender for a flower setup, but I like how my pax is performing, so I'm going to just put my money towards the sr-74. I want to get some kind of (oil) cart in the meantime. I would like to get some 2.4 ohm standard carts, but I don't want to run into problems and waste oil. I know how to load and hit the carts. My original 5 ohm cart is clogged. How can I unclog it? I think a seal might be broken. How can I make sure I don't clog it in the future? Also, which cart would lasts longer, the kiss or a standard cart? (Would want to put a g of oil through each). How many carts come in the essential cart package?
Unclog by gently sliding a paper clip down center tube.
To not clog...use 2.4 ohm carts until you master the draw so you won't clog or pop seals on the big carts
Kiss carts sound perfect for you. Better than a stock cart in that they are hard to break if you use 2.4 ohm
Sr71/74 is absolutely the best for face raping. Though the kiss is quite nice too.

Sleepin in CA,

chronickiller7

Unclog by gently sliding a paper clip down center tube.
To not clog...use 2.4 ohm carts until you master the draw so you won't clog or pop seals on the big carts
Kiss carts sound perfect for you. Better than a stock cart in that they are hard to break if you use 2.4 ohm
Sr71/74 is absolutely the best for face raping. Though the kiss is quite nice too.
So I did the paper clip thing. That fixed it, but how should I draw so that it doesn't clog? Do you know how many carts are included in this? http://www.w9tech.com/essential-oil-cartridge-pack/

chronickiller7,

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
Draw smoothly and evenly (read gently) while holding the button for three seconds on, and one to two off......repeating for the hit duration. Also make sure to fill it evenly. Sometimes air pockets can form and cause clogs too.

5 carts if I remember right.

chronickiller7

Draw smoothly and evenly (read gently) while holding the button for three seconds on, and one to two off......repeating for the hit duration. Also make sure to fill it evenly. Sometimes air pockets can form and cause clogs too.

5 carts if I remember right.
Sounds good. I'll try that in a little while for my next session. Also, I think a 5 pack would last me until I am ready to get the sr-74.

chronickiller7,

kevin

So G
What's the story with the Iris v2? I know your busy but it's been a very long time and lots of new toys have been released but no Iris fix, can't we fix what you have already sold to 100 people and fix it first? Sorry don't mean to be an ass but this is just to long with no end in sight, at least with the Herc we got upgrades or updates on what's happening and when it will be fixed. I love my Iris (when it works) but it's realy not reliable. Plus the Core really needs the Iris or your voltage ranges are to small and you can't get the low voltage and fine adjustments we want without it. Please fix the Iris, If not just let me know if theres now plan to fix it soon.
Thanks
Kevin

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
So G
What's the story with the Iris v2? I know your busy but it's been a very long time and lots of new toys have been released but no Iris fix, can't we fix what you have already sold to 100 people and fix it first? Sorry don't mean to be an ass but this is just to long with no end in sight, at least with the Herc we got upgrades or updates on what's happening and when it will be fixed. I love my Iris (when it works) but it's realy not reliable. Plus the Core really needs the Iris or your voltage ranges are to small and you can't get the low voltage and fine adjustments we want without it. Please fix the Iris, If not just let me know if theres now plan to fix it soon.
Thanks
Kevin
So correct me?
I thought the CORE meant you didn't need an IRIS?

So your saying you need both?
So I've been thinking of getting a bender for a flower setup, How many carts come in the essential cart package?
I have a bunch of carts I need to use up. The K.I.S.S. T2 might be a bit easier on the learn curve. I love my carts and I love the K.I.S.S. cart.
The HERCULES is extreme luxury just as the BENDER is. The BENDER is so cool to own an use from time to time. It's not my driver. Kind of like drinking fine FRENCH COGNAC!
I love it however not every night.
The BENDER is a conisuers collectable. It is awsome and really medicating. I sit in a padded garden chair with it at sunset. To run around town or out boating i use other stuff. The BENDER I keep at home. Others may have different view? Just thinking about it I just realized that it's "NATIONAL BENDER DAY" tomorrow?
Tomorrow it's my driver!
It's a want not a need.

Last edited:

Bleed4Me

I LURK
So correct me?
I thought the CORE meant you didn't need an IRIS?

So your saying you need both?

The Core has dead spots at certain voltage spans that the Iris will fire at. I think my core won't fire anywhere between 5 and 6 volts and below 4 or something like that. I think it has to do with the circuit protection in the Persei tops.

My core makes me nervous. It seems like it buzzes louder every day. I can have my Persei attached to it and the light on the button of my Persei just blinks randomly a couple times a minute. Between that and the cord constantly coming out of the bottom, I just bought another i4 charger and 4 more AW's. I would rather have tops that don't blow than the Iris in order of priority. But its been a long time since I have heard anything about EITHER top being addressed so I just keep sending mine in for repair and even that is taking longer and longer per incident...

Sleepin in CA

Accessory Maker
I've had a few issues lately with a couple tops I have, and I'm getting ready to file a ticket. I don't foresee any issues, but I have an extra top so if it takes a minute I'll live. Personally I'm just stoked G backs his gear the way he does.

Edit...
Filed my ticket just in case it does take some time. Still just really happy to have the option to get repairs/replacements.

The issue mine are having (I have two tops with the same issue) is that the nipple on the bottom that makes contact with the battery button top has slid up into the white retainer. This makes a constant connection to the battery hard. I have been able to "pop" them out with sharp objects with varying degrees of success, but they are starting to fail by becoming lodged further in it seems. I was holding out for the new tops at G's suggestion, but it seems I need to act now as they are becoming unusable.

Last edited:
Sleepin in CA,
Reactions: exit

exit

What do you mean you have some issues but don't forsee any bigger issues. The only things like that I can think of is it not firing -eve

Is that mechanical top still gonna come out?

I havent been vaping oil in anticcipaton of my Okeanos. Hope they ship soon :p

I've had a few issues lately with a couple tops I have, and I'm getting ready to file a ticket. I don't foresee any issues, but I have an extra top so if it takes a minute I'll live. Personally I'm just stoked G backs his gear the way he does.

Edit...
Filed my ticket just in case it does take some time. Still just really happy to have the option to get repairs/replacements.

what are the issues talking about? mine blink once in a while if they're just sitting there and like 1 out of every 20~ times you press the button it doesnt light. but thats all i can think of

Last edited:
exit,

chronickiller7

Will the heater base of the kiss cart ever be sold separately? So that that would be the only part that needs to be replaced? So you keep the mouth piece and tube.

ED421

So I ordered 2Ti Kiss carts on Tuesday and paid an extra $20 to get faster shipping. Previous orders from W9 shipped within hours but this one has been "Awaiting Fulfilment" since then. Normally I would be more patient but I was really hoping to have this before I go on yet another business trip on Monday. Any word on the Ti Kiss carts, G? Should I start making back-up plans? As always, you're customer service is top notch, so I know you're doing the best you can.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
@ED421 Please pm me your order number and ill see whats going on.

@ED421 We are getting to your shipment today. Please understand the shipping time is when it leaves our offices. Some times it leaves fast from our warehouse sometimes it takes a bit depends on how backed up we are on shipping.

Last edited:
Top Bottom