Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
The OPHOS?

The omicron light and omicron version works with the ophos, just the skirt is missing.

I don't see the Ti Kiss cart for the OPHOS. What's the difference between the OPHOS, Omicron and Omicron Light 3.7v Kiss carts? Is there any?

The ophos and omicron lite have the same threading. The ophos has an additional external thread made for cones and other type carts like a ce4 ce5.

Different in electronics as well.

Last edited:

Vapoholic420

-Loyal To The Oil-
Awesome!! But what if I have titanium coils and a new white rod for the SR-74 and the aaf washer in the same order tho? Could I possibly get the Okeanos shipped out separately from the stuff that's held up so I can receive it on time?

Vapoholic420,

ED421

The omicron light and omicron version works with the ophos, just the skirt is missing.

The ophos and omicron lite have the same threading. The ophos has an additional external thread made for cones and other type carts like a ce4 ce5.

Different in electronics as well.
Dang it! I really want the skirt for looks but I'm not sure if it's worth waiting for. Any idea how long till these are ready or should I just go ahead and buy the Ti Kisscart for the Omicron light?

ED421,
Reactions: ataxian

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Awesome!! But what if I have titanium coils and a new white rod for the SR-74 and the aaf washer in the same order tho? Could I possibly get the Okeanos shipped out separately from the stuff that's held up so I can receive it on time?

Currently the only way to get anything shipped out without holding anything back has to be broken up, a new shipping charge will be charged if you would like to do that.

Dang it! I really want the skirt for looks but I'm not sure if it's worth waiting for. Any idea how long till these are ready or should I just go ahead and buy the Ti Kisscart for the Omicron light?

The Ophos kiss carts will be available i think end of Feb.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Big Baby Jesus

The momentum is finally on our side. Carpe diem!
That my friend im super pissed on atm. I have complete hercs but some how the spare parts are stuck at customs.

Our gooberment thinks that center posts and washers are something that needs to be completely tested tried and most likely lost. As of right now attorney is handling the case.

They do have a month hold on it like they did with the Iris when that first came out. We have submitted all the paper work and all we need to do is wait for the gooberment to do what they do best. Screw people over.

So the release date is most likely going to be pushed back because customs is screwing around with parts needed? I'm not complaining, understand it's beyond control, just trying to time it so I can stop by the house and pick up my goodies because I have a job where I travel 100% of the time.

Speaking of which, I got a SR-74, Nibbler XL, and core incoming. I keep hearing people talk about "cutting the core" or something like that on the Hercules. What is meant by this, and what benefit does doing this result in?

Big Baby Jesus,

Vapoholic420

-Loyal To The Oil-
Currently the only way to get anything shipped out without holding anything back has to be broken up, a new shipping charge will be charged if you would like to do that.

The Ophos kiss carts will be available i think end of Feb.
Ok. Yea, I'll pay the extra shipping fee then. How do I do that?

Vapoholic420,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
So the release date is most likely going to be pushed back because customs is screwing around with parts needed? I'm not complaining, understand it's beyond control, just trying to time it so I can stop by the house and pick up my goodies because I have a job where I travel 100% of the time.

Speaking of which, I got a SR-74, Nibbler XL, and core incoming. I keep hearing people talk about "cutting the core" or something like that on the Hercules. What is meant by this, and what benefit does doing this result in?

yes on the first one

Cutting the coil is only on the SR71 coils. The Sr74 have pre cut coils and they are Titanium Grade 2.

@Vapoholic420 On Monday contact us so that i can start the process.

Jesser509

yes on the first one

Cutting the coil is only on the SR71 coils. The Sr74 have pre cut coils and they are Titanium Grade 2.

@Vapoholic420 On Monday contact us so that i can start the process.
I thought that different consistencies of wax required different length coils. How is a one size coil going to work for all wax's?

Jesser509,

Krazzykid

I thought that different consistencies of wax required different length coils. How is a one size coil going to work for all wax's?
The new coils are going to be roughly 1/3 of the original coil size (IIRC). If you normally used a 33% coil you would just use one piece now. If you normally used a 66% coil you would use two pieces now. Does that make sense?
I believe it is set up this way now so people don't have to cut their coils and possibly ruin them in the process.

Krazzykid,

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
@THC SCIENTIFIC Hey G, when I went to make a bulk purchase for the okeanos TI KISS carts, it said "not in stock" and didn't allow me to add them to my cart. Please tell me they will be available for the bulk deal as well.

kindbeats,

Jesser509

Oh they are 1/3 the length. That's perfect then. I thought they were half the length for some reason.....
What if 2/3 is to big but 1/3 is to small. What then?

Jesser509,

masaki

I hear you, about ready to get a "just in case" backup of the herc, . How do you like the bender? It looks cool but I'm having trouble getting my head around an accessory of that price.
I got a sweet deal for my bender at a local shop where it was just collecting dust. The bender is a great vape. It's actually the only thing holding me over until I can resurrect my hercules. I had retired all my flower vapes awhile back then I realize you can't seclude flowers completely. I like that I can keep all vape gear into one family, W9! I got a water path setup ready for when my hammer top comes in that should make @ataxian proud. Lol oh ya and flavor is top notch.

masaki,
Reactions: syrupy

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
I got a sweet deal for my bender at a local shop where it was just collecting dust. The bender is a great vape. It's actually the only thing holding me over until I can resurrect my hercules. I had retired all my flower vapes awhile back then I realize you can't seclude flowers completely. I like that I can keep all vape gear into one family, W9! I got a water path setup ready for when my hammer top comes in that should make @ataxian proud. Lol oh ya and flavor is top notch.

Cool info. I got a hammer top to run with the sr-71, figured if it can take 1200F it can take the herc. How would you rate the thickness of the glass on the bender?

syrupy,
Reactions: nao12000

itschad

hey thc i hadn't heard back on my ticket since monday when they mentioned i'd need my receipts to get the tops looked at (which is fine, I have them), do I need to include copies of my receipts on the support ticket ? or just when i mail em in

itschad,
Top Bottom