Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Sounds like a plan, sure to be a giggle or two if not an out and out hoot. We could always pick up 'skate board man' and go looking for strange women.....bet he knows just where to go.....

Folks been telling me where to go for years, but I'm afraid I wasn't paying much attention.

OF

Ya well skateboard man knows his way around, but strange women is not my thing, i like the natural up front ( not what you think OF ) type of women, no hiding anything.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

OF

Ya well skateboard man knows his way around, but strange women is not my thing, i like the natural up front ( not what you think OF ) type of women, no hiding anything.

OK, hold the strange women then.

I'm sure we can figure out something else to amuse ourselves..... On thing sure, with SBM around it won't be dull....

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
OK, hold the strange women then.

I'm sure we can figure out something else to amuse ourselves..... On thing sure, with SBM around it won't be dull....

OF

that is true.

And i would rather have you hold the strange women.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
That's the best news I've had all week!

Are you able to comment on if the herb chamber and nail carts need to be used at 7.4v?

Persei herb chamber is only good at 7.4v and the nail cart is best at 7.4v, but might work on 3.7v still need to test, then we will take these and make changes to it for it to work on the Omicron v2, then make changes to fit v1. This will be done at the same time, so v1 users wont feel left out.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

SlideOrDie

Persei herb chamber is only good at 7.4v and the nail cart is best at 7.4v, but might work on 3.7v still need to test, then we will take these and make changes to it for it to work on the Omicron v2, then make changes to fit v1. This will be done at the same time, so v1 users wont feel left out.

So the Persei won't get the nail carts first but will get the herb chamber first if I understood correctly?

SlideOrDie,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
So the Persei won't get the nail carts first but will get the herb chamber first if I understood correctly?

no he persei will get them both at same time or about 2 weeks apart.

Omicron v1 and v2 users will get their nail cart at the same time so v1 users wont feel left out, also herb chamber for v2 will come out, and hopefull for v1 at same time.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

SlideOrDie

no he persei will get them both at same time or about 2 weeks apart.

Omicron v1 and v2 users will get their nail cart at the same time so v1 users wont feel left out, also herb chamber for v2 will come out, and hopefull for v1 at same time.

So the nail carts and herb chamber will be available for the Persei before any of the other vapes?

That makes me so happy that I chose to upgrade to the Persei over the V1 :)

Is the reactor/hammer coming before the herb chamber and nail carts?

SlideOrDie,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
So the nail carts and herb chamber will be available for the Persei before any of the other vapes?

That makes me so happy that I chose to upgrade to the Persei over the V1 :)

Is the reactor/hammer coming before the herb chamber and nail carts?

Yes they will be available before anything else, because we are now using the persei as our vape to make awsome stuff on.

The reactor is still a little ways out, waiting for the control box to be done as it takes time to do circuit boards. You know its gonna get a LCD screen, variable voltage capability right? first in its class and first of its kind in any vape if im not mistaken.

The hammer is being bundled up with its own tops, that will have a 120 second shut off timer on it. This means you can turn the device on for 120 seconds, and it will shut off after that. you then would have to recycle the the button once again. The hammers are ready, just waiting for the tops.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

SlideOrDie

Yes they will be available before anything else, because we are now using the persei as our vape to make awsome stuff on.

The reactor is still a little ways out, waiting for the control box to be done as it takes time to do circuit boards. You know its gonna get a LCD screen, variable voltage capability right? first in its class and first of its kind in any vape if im not mistaken.

The hammer is being bundled up with its own tops, that will have a 120 second shut off timer on it. This means you can turn the device on for 120 seconds, and it will shut off after that. you then would have to recycle the the button once again. The hammers are ready, just waiting for the tops.

Haha that's why I love the Persei, it's slowly turning into the ONLY MUST OWN device for consuming meds.

I did read about all the features of the reactor and can't wait!

So we're getting the Hammer first, then shortly after the herb chamber and nail carts?

Are you feeling better by the way? I remember you saying you were sick the other day and you've still been answering everyone's questions and helping everyone with issues.

SlideOrDie,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Haha that's why I love the Persei, it's slowly turning into the ONLY MUST OWN device for consuming meds.

I did read about all the features of the reactor and can't wait!

So we're getting the Hammer first, then shortly after the herb chamber and nail carts?

Are you feeling better by the way? I remember you saying you were sick the other day and you've still been answering everyone's questions and helping everyone with issues.
still working, people depend on me, yes im doing better, but still need longer sleeping schedule. Thanks for asking btw.

Its better to scale down stuff then to scale up. To me it is anyways not sure how others like to do it. That is why i rather do it for the Persei then move it over to the Omicron platform.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

SlideOrDie

still working, people depend on me, yes im doing better, but still need longer sleeping schedule. Thanks for asking btw.

Its better to scale down stuff then to scale up. To me it is anyways not sure how others like to do it. That is why i rather do it for the Persei then move it over to the Omicron platform.

You're welcome, I also wanted to thank you for all of your time in here and hard work! You make the product experience that much better because you bridge the gap between the company and the consumer.

That and you are here whenever anyone is up late at night and bored posting in the Persei thread hoping to hear about new attachments :)

SlideOrDie,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
haha i like to post at night, gives the people who have the regular 9-5 something to read while their boss asks for PTF reports or some crap.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

OF

that is true.

And i would rather have you hold the strange women.

I'm OK with that, better strange women than strange men.....or men of any sort come to think on it. I vastly prefer women in general. I too would like the 'less strange', but those women don't seem to hang around long enough any more.

OK, let's scratch the strange women then...... There's still plenty to do.

OF

OF,
I hate to ask, I know you have 50 things on your plate at any time, but how is the digital top for the battery system coming along.

havealight101,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
I found that my cartridges "wiggle" in place on my Persei. On the original Omicron, the cone prevented this. It does not affect function in any way, but the free play is obvious. Has anyone else found this?

same here vito

and to whomever said their tips don't fit. I had 1 that fit fine on a number of carts and one that was too big and would not go all the way down in. That tight one quicky got lost.

I guess mine aren't as tight as yours because I tried the double silicon technique and it felt really tight and didn't want to break the drop. maybe it needs coercion?

ru_frothi,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
I've been inhaling as slow as I possibly can but I'll give it another shot.

Has anyone else have an issue with a cart or two not being completely circular resulting in your mouth pieces and the fill tool not fitting?

have you tried inhaling faster. you can draw on the Persei much harder IMO because the bigger heater can vape more oil. If you dont pull hard enough it will clog also. something to consider.

That was my problem with the omicron, who knows...

ru_frothi,

wb21

Got everything working properly last and WOW this thing is amazing. The herb chamber is going to be awesome. had to leave it back in denver unfortunately while I'm in Cali, can't wait to get home :D very glad i pulled the trigger on this.

wb21,
Top Bottom