Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Ok guys the true issue is re
This might be a little off topic in this thread, but is anyone else experiencing server problems with delta9vapes.com? The main page loads up, and anything that has a link immediately off the main page works, but anything there after does not. Even more bizarre, is that once I get a page that says server error, none of the rest of the delta9vapes.com pages (even the home page which more or less always works if I close the tab and go to it in another) will load regardless of where they are located off the home page.

Also, what is the expected release date on the Nibbler XL?

We are on it, server issues big time.

Ok guys update.

The idea of having the Adjustable Airflow is nice but it needs to have a custom washer, although it does fix a problem ( that does not exist ) it also shows us the real issue a Tester was having.

Ok so here is whats going on, A tester told us that his vapor production has gone down to levels up non existence when he switched over from prototype to production model of the SR-71.

After identifying the issue as the third air hole and adding a washer to it in essence creating a adjustable air flow design. Good design but we cant implement it in house the idea having miss matched washers and parts that are not completely designed for the Sr-71 was not right in my head, its like taking a Ferrari and putting a home made rear wing on it.

Conclusion we will be sending out the air flow washers later so as it does not hold up the line. All you have to do is pay shipping, since this was not part of the Original Hercules and it is not a fix to anything only a additional option we believe it should have been included on the original Hercules, but since its not ready and will be included on later production models, we can ship them out when they are ready. Simple solution.

Now on to the real issue that is over looked.

The actual issue of the vapor reduction from prototype to production is air flow was being redirected through another path and not through the Hercules itself. What happens is when the Hercules heats up the teflon shield expands it creates a gap between the actual Sr71 and the teflon sheild, and the way the mouth piece is done the gap allows air to travel between this gap and thus avoid the internals of the Hercules and all you get is hot air, and also this causes vapor from the hercules to be pulled into this small corridor and create the oil issue on the outside.

All this or almost all of it is fixed by over the counter parts, but the Permanent fix is a custom washer that seals it all.

And what you need to do is unscrew the internal mouth piece screw by 1mm or 2 to gently create a small seal around it washer and press it down. Now this is not a permanent fix the custom top washer and bottom star washer will be shipped out to people who have orders through us.

Once a complete seal is made, the vapor production will increase but at the same time your air restriction will decrease.

Last edited:

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
add some over ripe mango to that shake and your gonna be lifted

:doh:
That's my Blue Shake (SMOOTHIE)
I do a MANGO APRICOT ORANGE and always DATES = ORANGE SMOOTHIE

Bob I don't know how you do it?
I'm way over medicated!
Tomorrow I have get into some BENDER action.

Are you both psychic, lol
here's one of my favorites

1 ripe banana
1 1/2 cups blueberries (6 oz.)
1 tablespoon lemon juice
3 tablespoons almond butter
2 tablespoons flaxseeds
3 dates (Medjool or Deglet), pitted
2 cups water (or substitute with milk or yogurt)

I went super light on the blueberries due to my 3 year old wanting to eat the rest!!!
lol lol

:tup:

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
very gently, lol
seriously tho, but imagine stuck gong, you know how you'd rock it back and forth, kinda do the same, use a finger nail to wedge a small crack on one side. then go the exact opposite and try and wedge that down, gently. back and forth and by the time you get the first ring loose it's a piece of pie, then always use some slide right or joint grease or the equivalent when putting it back on. gently

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
ok this is how i do it, just stick my nail right in the middle between the glass and adapter, then i gently do it from other sides and slowly taking it off.

To put it back on you need to wet it a little, cooking oil is good but remember like small speck, like a dot on the first top oring or spit, that works too and gently slide it in by twisting counter clock wise.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
You need a CHROME SS KIT!
So do I!
ok this is how i do it, just stick my nail right in the middle between the glass and adapter, then i gently do it from other sides and slowly taking it off.

To put it back on you need to wet it a little, cooking oil is good but remember like small speck, like a dot on the first top oring or spit, that works too and gently slide it in by twisting counter clock wise.
G the SR71 modification went smooth.
Tomorrow I will use the MESH insert.
I have some TAFFY I can load.

Today I left it empty and loaded the POLLEN PELLET .
Hash I don't see being hard to vape with this guy!
Flowers with CONCENTRATE drizzle no problem.
Seems to be very capable.

Just had dinner and starting to recover.
Man this thing is powerful!
No trouble falling asleep tonight.

More trials tomorrow.

Last edited:
ataxian,
Reactions: Katysax

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
So do I!

More trials tomorrow.

Ataxian read my previous post even with the adjustable air flow, you still need another part we discovered as the true issue.

Its a #10 stainless steel washer that will go over your hercules under the mouth piece.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ataxian read my previous post even with the adjustable air flow, you still need another part we discovered as the true issue.

Its a #10 stainless steel washer that will go over your hercules under the mouth piece.
I have one.
OK tomorrow I will add the washer.
I am sooooooooooo confused!
Bugsy you will be stoked on this thing when its all worked out.
It works well the way it is however there is a sense of continuous Improvement going on.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
maybe i can clarify.

this #10 Stainless Washer in the picture fixed a major problem with the production version. it is going to be provided w/ the SR71.

The AAF is a helpful, but not mandatory mod to the production model.
since they would be using modded washers to send out w/ the SR71, they decided to wait until their production version of the washer was made before sending it out.

also with the AAF washer will be their production version of the #10 SS washer.

to use the Washer you just need to drop it on top of the tanks and unthread the mp screen insert a little. this seals the internals and fixes air flow.

does this clarify?

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
maybe i can clarify.

this #10 Stainless Washer in the picture fixed a major problem with the production version. it is going to be provided w/ the SR71.

The AAF is a helpful, but not mandatory mod to the production model.
since they would be using modded washers to send out w/ the SR71, they decided to wait until their production version of the washer was made before sending it out.

also with the AAF washer will be their production version of the #10 SS washer.

to use the Washer you just need to drop it on top of the tanks and unthread the mp screen insert a little. this seals the internals and fixes air flow.

does this clarify?

Kind of. lol I'm just confused as to whether or not we're still delaying the release until August 7th.

EDIT: D'oh! Sorry, Bob. Just realized you said "they decided to wait until their production version of the washer was made before sending it out." Thanks!

kindbeats,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Kind of. lol I'm just confused as to whether or not we're still delaying the release until August 7th.

EDIT: D'oh! Sorry, Bob. Just realized you said "they decided to wait until their production version of the washer was made before sending it out." Thanks!
my bad actually, they decided to wait until their production model of the washer was made before sending "it" (the washer) out.

RECAP

two washers coming in long run
1. AAF lower adjustment washer 2. Top Sealing Washer
only top washer needed for use

hardware store washer of stainless steel as temp top washer until.....

again, two washers of production model come out later and will be shipped then,
but i believe, if all goes according to plan that they will start shipping MONDAY w/ the temp top washer!

don't hold me to it, i'm an entire state away from this place, but this is how i understand it

sorry if i'm stepping on ur toes, G. just feel free to bitch slap me here or in p.m. ;)

Last edited:

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
my bad actually, they decided to wait until their production model of the washer was made before sending "it" (the washer) out.

RECAP

two washers coming in long run
1. AAF lower adjustment washer 2. Top Sealing Washer
only top washer needed for use

hardware store washer of stainless steel as temp top washer until.....

again, two washers of production model come out later and will be shipped then,
but i believe, if all goes according to plan that they will start shipping MONDAY!

don't hold me to it, i'm an entire state away from this place, but this is how i understand it

sorry if i'm stepping on ur toes, G. just feel free to bitch slap me here or in p.m. ;)

Thank you, kind sir!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I am sooooooooooo confused!

Its a #10 stainless steel washer that will go over your Hercules under the mouth piece.

I wasn't going to medicate again tonight however "G" and his washer ideal.
The washer I have from some ocean vessel jig.
See how thick the sweet vapor clouds became!
I'm going to bed.
More trials tomorrow!

Last edited:

MaxVapor

The Professor
:doh:

Are you both psychic, lol
here's one of my favorites

1 ripe banana
1 1/2 cups blueberries (6 oz.)
1 tablespoon lemon juice
3 tablespoons almond butter
2 tablespoons flaxseeds
3 dates (Medjool or Deglet), pitted
2 cups water (or substitute with milk or yogurt)

I went super light on the blueberries due to my 3 year old wanting to eat the rest!!!
lol lol
:tup:

Nice recipe, but you are missing a key ingredient (find it at Whole Foods or Sprouts)...
674-0028.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
You guys still use water in your smoothies?!

Use orange juice instead!! And throw some raspberries in!
BLUE = ACAI juice.
Orange = Organic Orange Juice.
Yellow = Bananas, Dates, ALMOND MILK
Red = STRAWBERRIES, RASPBERRIES, ALMOND MILK

I don't use water.

Fruits and JUICE or MILK alternative.
COQ10 (liquid) and 40 billion units of PROBIOTICS (open capsules in to mixing bowl).
I use a NUTRA BULLET

No processed food
No Fast Food
No Fried
No SODAS
No Dairy (including cheese and my wife is from FRANCE)
No Beef ( We eat open ocean speared fish)
No Gluten (no more baguettes)

All of the above is why we are getting sick!

VAPORIZE between smoothies!

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
Its annoying how Persei has [PEN] next to it. Not even the same classification. Omicron, sure. Persei, not even close, maybe Sidewalk Chalk sized! (not a negative, Weight and size of it make it feel more durable)

Regardless, i see that D9's website is undergoing construction! Maybe we will see an "add to cart" option for 1701's in our future! Or other unexplained goodies. Some fantasy love of sorts.

Last edited:

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Guys the Hercs ship out with out the AAF WASHER, It will come only with the top stainless steel washer/cap, we will then get everyone a AAF washer and the top cap washer after we design a quality versions not just some in house make shift solution.

Remember the issue was not the bottom air port so the AAF washer is just an side effect solution to a problem that never existed. Essentially making it a cool upgrade. This is why we think since it was never part of the original design we should make it part of it as a last minute add on and help with different type of concentrates.

BLAZING OG

Vaping is a way of life!
Nice recipe, but you are missing a key ingredient (find it at Whole Foods or Sprouts)...
674-0028.jpg
Dude that was my next step lol or infusing some with some herb or oils lol lol

So do I!

Yes I do lol lol

More trials tomorrow.

Yes I do lol lol
You guys still use water in your smoothies?!

Use orange juice instead!! And throw some raspberries in!

no no no, no water, juice milk or yogurt, the original recipe calls for water which i dont like, but rather give it a twist by substituting with yogurt milk or juice as you said!!!!

rasberries mmmmmmm :mmmm:

Its annoying how Persei has [PEN] next to it. Not even the same classification. Omicron, sure. Persei, not even close, maybe Sidewalk Chalk sized! (not a negative, Weight and size of it make it feel more durable)

Regardless, i see that D9's website is undergoing construction! Maybe we will see an "add to cart" option for 1701's in our future! Or other unexplained goodies. Some fantasy love of sorts.
Not to mention that a pen vape is no were near as powerful as a Persei rocking 2- 3.7v 18350's! lol
good call

Last edited:
BLAZING OG,
Reactions: ataxian

friedbanana8

You're welcome. We seem to have the same thing. I'd be surprised otherwise, really, there was some loose talk about making some up with different size pores to deal with different concentrate types. Perhaps, once back on track, that will be resumed?

I looked at spacing the other way, it seems to hold the can up off the bottom enough so the vapors don't get trapped behind some seal caused by buildup or leakage like happens sometimes.

FWIW I think the problems with the initial design sort of started with stuff 'dripping down' from the can, if it'd stayed trapped up there as originally intended it'd be a different world......and we'd never have the SR71 coming?

I'm fine with continuing to wait for the final version (in fact I've never fired mine up......) but other guys are hanging on this one. You get to call, IMO, but for the guys who would favor 'something over nothing' I too would vote with option 1. Get guys making vapor ASAP, get them making better vapor as soon after that as convenient?

OF

hmm interesting, you've given me a new appreciation for the herc's design!

I also agree that i'd be willing to wait for the issues to be fixed. Its been in a box for so long a little more wait time wouldnt kill me in comparison to whats at stake here. Im looking for that "blow your mind" experience with the herc, so anything that helps it get there is worth the wait. Just as long as i dont run out of carts between that time - because im planning on buying more carts along with the discounted coils to save on shipping - you wont hear any complaints from me; ive got 8 carts left.

Top Bottom