Discontinued The Persei Vaporizer for herbs and concentrates.

Darb

Start a ticket brotha, and we will ship out the tops asap, ship your bad tops to Planet vape so you dont have to wait for a month.

Thanks for the quick response!
I have started a ticket. #620538
Planet Vape said you wanted the defective tops sent to you. If you say I can ship them to Planet Vape that would work much better for me. I'll update the ticket with this information? And let Planet Vape know of the change in plan?

Darb,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
you can ship it out to us no problems, just drop in padded envelope and ship away, soon as you do that give us the tracking number and well ship out yours asap. So you dont have to wait to long to get it, and if you do it tomorrow early in the morning we will have yours out same day.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Darb

you can ship it out to us no problems, just drop in padded envelope and ship away, soon as you do that give us the tracking number and well ship out yours asap. So you dont have to wait to long to get it, and if you do it tomorrow early in the morning we will have yours out same day.

Thank you sir. It's in the mail!!

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
just got my SS, diggin' it. any chance we can get an extra end cap? wouldn't mind paying for it. it's just that with my hammer top i'd like to be able to have all three operational if possible.
thanks

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
For the upgrade program, does something like the Vapor Star count? That stupid thing is so finicky and the user of it could DEFINITELY show some Persei love. Especially with that new persei vape glass, theyd love that.

Also, does the Matte Black bottom cap work on the old persei tubes? it says SS but would it still work?

Porquiplane,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
For the upgrade program, does something like the Vapor Star count? That stupid thing is so finicky and the user of it could DEFINITELY show some Persei love. Especially with that new persei vape glass, theyd love that.

Also, does the Matte Black bottom cap work on the old persei tubes? it says SS but would it still work?

If its a vaporizer it will work, and the ss bottom cap will only work with the ss tubes, because the adjustable plate inside the Original Persei.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
If its a vaporizer it will work, and the ss bottom cap will only work with the ss tubes, because the adjustable plate inside the Original Persei.
it'll fit, but it's not functional. the adjustable plate clears it w/ 18650 batt. just compresses a little w/ two 18350's. still not sure what the point would be tho

Bob Loblaw,

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
What if you removed the adjustable plate? The point would be to have near full matte black. The chrome bottom cap on the original makes it stand out a bit. Concealment is key... something of matte black colour dead reflects light and doesnt blare like the chrome. Just if someone sees it in your pocket they wont ask "whats that" triggering a 2 hour conversation on what why how where and when... When you can just whip out the big black and show 'em what it does.

Porquiplane,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
What if you removed the adjustable plate? The point would be to have near full matte black. The chrome bottom cap on the original makes it stand out a bit. Concealment is key... something of matte black colour dead reflects light and doesnt blare like the chrome. Just if someone sees it in your pocket they wont ask "whats that" triggering a 2 hour conversation on what why how where and when... When you can just whip out the big black and show 'em what it does.
if you remove the plate, you are done, cuz the new cap isn't long enough to keep the batteries up by the head. they will work together tho. if it's purely cosmetic and sounds like it's worth it to ya, i'd get one. it will function. put the plate where you need and then just screw in the new bottom.

Bob Loblaw,

OB

Whats the word on persei friendly collective in san diego
or will this be strictly online shopping for me?

OB,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Whats the word on persei friendly collective in san diego
or will this be strictly online shopping for me?

If you frequent any place let them know about the product, we are doing our best to contact everyone.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Authentic

Persei abuser

G has been promising replacement caps and adjustment tools for Persei but he's been saying for weeks that it'll be up "this week". Soon, hopefully.

Authentic,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
G has been promising replacement caps and adjustment tools for Persei but he's been saying for weeks that it'll be up "this week". Soon, hopefully.

We currently have the black ring cap and adjustment tool, and the pink ring bottom cap and adjustment tool, the Silver one is missing the adjustment tool and i will put it up today, what are you looking for exactly?

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Authentic

Persei abuser
We currently have the black ring cap and adjustment tool, and the pink ring bottom cap and adjustment tool, the Silver one is missing the adjustment tool and i will put it up today, what are you looking for exactly?

I'm looking for the chrome ring and cap for the original Persei tube. Is that on the site? We last heard that you were fixing up the product images to put online.

Authentic,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
I'm looking for the chrome ring and cap for the original Persei tube. Is that on the site? We last heard that you were fixing up the product images to put online.

thats the problem, i have the ring and bottom cap but not the adjustment tool. Im putting the black one and pink one up and will see what we can do about the chrome.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Authentic

Persei abuser
thats the problem, i have the ring and bottom cap but not the adjustment tool. Im putting the black one and pink one up and will see what we can do about the chrome.

Any chance you'd sell that without the tool? I'm only looking for a cosmetic change. The tool isn't really needed. Nothing a bent paper clip can't do. Plus I have two already cuz I have two Perseis.

Authentic,

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
Any chance you'd sell that without the tool? I'm only looking for a cosmetic change. The tool isn't really needed. Nothing a bent paper clip can't do. Plus I have two already cuz I have two Perseis.

We found a few tools to include in it, so its going up in a few.

On a side note heres the Persei bubbler.

Persei BAR is up. BAR = Bottom Cap, Adjustment tool, Ring

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
Guys Quick update the Glass on Glass Herb Chamber works wonderfully, and vapes evenly. We are only going to solve a small fitment issue on monday and should go into production in a few weeks.

Worlds first portable all glass chamber is now done.

"Worlds First all glass chamber for portable vape" sounds better, cause all that glass isnt that portable. One suggestion? needs a carb or other release, cause the slide function would be a bit awkward with how its held. even watching the video, Sir McSiry seemed to have difficulty with it as a smooth transition.

\\ __\\

And wheres some Herc love? Production started and release/pre-order soon?? Any more details?

THC SCIENTIFIC

Manufacturer
"Worlds First all glass chamber for portable vape" sounds better, cause all that glass isnt that portable. One suggestion? needs a carb or other release, cause the slide function would be a bit awkward with how its held. even watching the video, Sir McSiry seemed to have difficulty with it as a smooth transition.

\\ __\\

And wheres some Herc love? Production started and release/pre-order soon?? Any more details?

I think you might have the Plan B herb chamber with the bubbler.

Ok update the Plan B you can load about .5 grams in it, and we will start testing with .2 grams

The ABV comes out real nice, the taste is fantastic and you can do about 3 bowls on a fresh charged battery loading up about .5 at a time.

BTW guys this is all American Glass manufactured in the USA by scientific glass blowers not pipe blowers.

Top Bottom