The Nomad From Morwood

Dan Morrison

Manufacturer
Ha, oh man. Sorry guys.. The email I just sent is merely informational. It contains all the information you need to know about the pre-order, ordering, etc...

The pre-order sign up email will be sent on Tuesday, July 11th.

If you don't get the email in the next hour, just PM me, and I will make sure that you were on the mailing list.

The purpose of todays email is to make sure people are ready, informed, and iron out any wrinkles like.. people missing from the mailing list..etc..

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Ha, oh man. Sorry guys.. The email I just sent is merely informational. It contains all the information you need to know about the pre-order, ordering, etc...

If you don't get the email in the next hour, just PM me, and I will make sure that you were on the mailing list.

The purpose of todays email is to make sure people are ready, informed, and iron out any wrinkles like.. people missing from the mailing list..etc..

And thats why I wasnt freaking out at all :)

sauhamm

such a roller coaster of emotions / checked my email yesterday (sad) - then heard you were having technical issues and that the email didn't go out (hopeful) - then it's coming soon (happy) - then only 25ish preorders (such intense pain!) - then the email is sent and i don't have one! (who's baby do i have to kidnap to use as ransom... i'm looking at you shit snacks...) - now the emails are getting rejected so i might actually be in the preorder after all (your baby is safe for now SS...)

whew!

i can't handle this... where's my sticky brick, i need some healing :)

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Maybe this needs repeating...

Email received, btw :)

little maggie

Where did the 25 come from? I don't see it but that may be because I don't want to.
Anyway it does look like if we don't get one when the email is finally sent out that we can still be added to the list.

Maybe it will be first come first to buy on Tuesday.

little maggie,
Reactions: Vapor_Eyes

Dan Morrison

Manufacturer
OKAY. Ah man, such a roller coaster indeed... Power outage, unsent emails... when will it end?!

It seems as though the issue was with my new gmail account, Morwoodco. Being a new account, I guess it was subject to new rules and such about spam. So when I tried to send a mass bcc'd email, it was rejected, unsent.

From what I can tell, this issue cannot be resolved. So I went back to my old trusty dmpipes account to send the Nomad email. I'll have to phase in the new email over the next couple months.

Sorry for all the confusion! If you're still confused, just read the email, haha.

sixstringsmash

I just got an email! Rest assured I will have my finger on that email clicker button right at 8:00 on the dot this tuesday! So to all my fellow Combustion Fuckers over here I now have to say this to you,

MAY THE MAN(or woman) WITH THE FASTEST HANDS WIN

Well either that or may whoever is capable of writing a macro to automatically respond to Dan at 8pm also win. I hope that's not cheating.......

little maggie

It seems like it would work to just click reply to the original email instead of writing a new email.
This is already reminding me of when I was a kid and had to call the second the sale started for concert tickets that were going to be sold out within a minute or two.

Could you say more about the 2 heater modules?

(Now I have to figure out how Ontario time works with PNW time.)

sauhamm

i too will be hawking over my email at 7pm (kansas city boy here) / while i could write a macro to reply, i do feel that's cheating :)

pretty darn excited about this nomad business, getting one no matter if it's in 3 months or shortly there after!

thanks Dan for being amazing, and thanks to the rest of the community here, if it weren't for all of you this wouldn't be possible!

little maggie

12am or 1am for me in the UK not 100% which. :ugh::rofl:
Seems like you should be able to get the exact time with one of the time websites. Depends what city is near where you live.

I looked at the pictures again- still can't pick. Maybe Dan can come up with exchangeable covers.

And why would a macro be cheating? Unless Dan says it won't work I'm still planning on sending mine as a reply to the original email.

Last edited:

almost there

As excited as I am I can't help but feel so overwhelmed. This is to be my most beautiful vape and I am a superficial bastard so I want this to be perfect. The choices are unbelievable and that's not even touching on the sleeve pattern options. I may need a lot more time to ponder all my combo's. There should be an iPhone app for this, think u can cook something up @duff?

delloy

Seems like you should be able to get the exact time with one of the time websites. Depends what city is near where you live.

I looked at the pictures again- still can't pick. Maybe Dan can come up with exchangeable covers.

And why would a macro be cheating? Unless Dan says it won't work I'm still planning on sending mine as a reply to the original email.

Yeah its 12am according to the websites, but I dont entirely trust that.

Is a macro the same thing as a bot or an auto response type of thing?

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
I recieved the email but it went to my spam...make sure you check your spam guys and gals.

I am very excited to see the vast progress Dan has made in such short amount of time. Its looking incredible too. I wanted to be up front on this one initially but being a concentrates mainly person, I think I will wait to see what else Dan comes up with on the heater modules and let some of you anxious flowerheads get your spot in line. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

Dan Morrison

Manufacturer
For those who can't decide on custom options. Just remember that you don't have to decide by Tuesday. You just have to decide by the payment date of July 21st.

And I will be more than happy to mock up anything you're interested in, so that you can see exactly what it will look like.

@delloy, Google is telling me 1 a.m. for UK. But it could depend where you are in the UK...

I tried to make it a time when the west coasters would be off work (which is were most of my vapes are sent to).

I may need a lot more time to ponder all my combo's. There should be an iPhone app for this. @duff?

Hopefully, in time, future purchasers will have the benefit of looking at these first 25 Nomads to see all of the unique choices you guys made! You're breaking trail on the frontier.

@nosmoking , The convection modules have definitely been my focus, but concentrates are soon to follow!

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
I recieved the email but it went to my spam...make sure you check your spam guys and gals.

I am very excited to see the vast progress Dan has made in such short amount of time. Its looking incredible too. I wanted to be up front on this one initially but being a concentrates mainly person, I think I will wait to see what else Dan comes up with on the heater modules and let some of you anxious flowerheads get your spot in line. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with!

You are a true gentleman!:)

I on the other hand will be waiting at my computer and checking my email every 5 seconds poised like a crouching vaper hidden VAS addict to fire off my pre written response ASAP :brow:

£5 say I fall asleep 10min before the email arrives :lol: (not a real bet, don't expect me to honor it :p)

Top Bottom