The Nomad From Morwood

Vaporware

Man, these last few days before the first batch are finished are absolute torture...swear I'm checking this board 10 times a day at least :lol:

I’ve been doing that for months, and I’m not even in the first batch... :mental:

At least I’m occasionally pleasantly surprised with some great pics from Dan.

I ordered another pretty cool little vaporizer on 4/20, and I’m looking forward to trying it, but it’s not likely to significantly quell my Nomad Acquisition Syndrome... :love:

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
An attractive alternative is Meershaum, which tends to tame the heat

8Imkm2Y.jpg

As someone who also has a small colection of tobacco pipes, I'm glad to see some meershaum here!

I’ve been doing that for months, and I’m not even in the first batch... :mental:

I've been doing that for a while as well, and I have no idea what batch I'm on. Who knows, as I may have a year or more to wait still, i suspect.

MonkeyTime

I was complaining about the lack of mammals but then saw this. I'm a pisces and these are my favorite colors so it's perfect. #50 paid.:)

Dan is great at helping pick the woods that look best.

I couldn't agree more! I thought I was done until he mocked mine up in three woods. I'm now firm on the paper, and waiting to see the two woods with lichen buttons just for comparison. Soon :rofl:

Vaporware

Aren’t the buttons in these mockups just a sample of the type? I think the abalone ones above were the same for example, so if you have a mock-up it might be best not to fall in love with the exact button you see...it was probably sold in the first batch.

Vaporware

Have any shipped yet?

I don’t think so; Dan will probably post when they’re ready to go. The first batch is almost there, but he did some more work on the heaters recently and he’s gotta’ make 50 of them for the first batch (that batch is getting 2 heaters each).

I’d guess they’ll go out soon, but only Dan knows (maybe).

Bdubbdiblets

Seriosly love how unique the finished products and mockups have been! Really cool to get to see everyone's style! Awesome concept! For lack of better words.....Dan's the man!!

Can you imagine if this thing was a vape too!! Lol

I think I might melt....:drool:

:rockon:

Top Bottom