• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

The Nomad From Morwood

Bdubbdiblets

Random question as I lust daily over this thing. Wondering if anyone can point me towards any pics or details on the final herb chamber? I know it's in the stem and I went back and looked back through the discussion of capsules or stem load but couldn't find anything?

I assume it's similar to milaana but can't remember....

Also, very excited to see these first rounders!!

:rockon:

b0

Cloudy...
Random question as I lust daily over this thing. Wondering if anyone can point me towards any pics or details on the final herb chamber? I know it's in the stem and I went back and looked back through the discussion of capsules or stem load but couldn't find anything?

Has not much in common with the Milaana IMO. Just a couple pages back Dan posted about it, if you use the search looking for Dan's post in this thread, you should find it easily with loads of photos and explining why this design, the challenges he found and how he improved his own design. A really nice read, it's the attention to detail from Dan and how he takes the time to share it with us what make me decide to buy one.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Has not much in common with the Milaana IMO. Just a couple pages back Dan posted about it, if you use the search looking for Dan's post in this thread, you should find it easily with loads of photos and explining why this design, the challenges he found and how he improved his own design. A really nice read, it's the attention to detail from Dan and how he takes the time to share it with us what make me decide to buy one.

Actually as far as any of us know the herb chamber is similar to the Mi, probably closer to MVT or a log rather, as this is a narrower tube without taper connection. It presumably uses a basket screen in the glass stem just like all those vapes, the way the glass stem connects to the vape however is via an o-ring in the wood collar instead of glass on glass...

b0

Cloudy...
Actually as far as any of us know the herb chamber is similar to the Mi, probably closer to MVT or a log rather, as this is a narrower tube without taper connection. It presumably uses a basket screen in the glass stem just like all those vapes, the way the glass stem connects to the vape however is via an o-ring in the wood collar instead of glass on glass...

Sorry I should have specified that I was talking about the heating element. Obviously there are similarities between all this kind of "steam" convection vapes.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Sorry I should have specified that I was talking about the heating element. Obviously there are similarities between all this kind of "steam" convection vapes.

Haha yeah but he was asking about the herb chamber specifically, so stem/screen. Heating element wise yes all of these vapes are different

natural farmer

I am guessing someone must have his/hers already... Too busy puffing those sweet vapors to give a quick report??? :goon::p:lol:

natural farmer,
Reactions: Zabou

sixstringsmash

Has Dan given any idea when shipping will start?

Nosiree. Us 25 in the first batch received an email just to verify our shipping addresses and were told that it's almost time to ship the nomads out and that we would receive another confirmation email with tracking information when they do actually ship out.

Trust me though once we get that shipping email you'll hear about it from at least one of us. In reality though you'll probably end up hearing about it from all 25 of us :D

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
I'm waiting on #001 everyone will know when I receive mine I promise. I'm still waiting and anxious as ever.:)

Well, maybe he just needs to hear a rousing FC rendition of "Danny Boy"!

music-notes-for-kids.png

"Danny Boy, the vapes, the vapes are calling..."

Whatdayasay there, Danny Boy? Hmmmmm..... @Dan Morrison ? :wave::wave:

Top Bottom