1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

The NEWS !!

Discussion in 'ABV' started by lwien, Jun 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grokit

grokit power cosmic

There's no evidence either way, plenty of blame and assertions going both ways though.

2. Seren

Seren Away with the fairies

Dog Travels 8 Miles Each Night To Feed Her Friends
    July 19, 2014

A once-homeless dog in Brazil makes a long journey each night to feed her furry companions.
    [​IMG]

Lilica lives in a junkyard with other animals including cats, chickens and mules. She has spent each night for the last few years traveling eight miles to the home of an animal lover named Lucia who awaits her arrival with a bag of food.

Snappo, cawshook, CarolKing and 3 others like this.
  3. Caligula

Caligula Maximus

4. lwien

lwien Well-Known Member

Seren, please re-post this over in the Animals/Pets thread. This is such a great story, it deserves a bit of double exposure.

LOVE to see an old man throw a punch to defend his dignity. Fucking Buzz deserves a standing ovation for that one. :rockon:

Seren, Stu, SSVUN~YAH and 1 other person like this.
  5. StickyShisha

StickyShisha Well-Known Member

grokit, SSVUN~YAH and Vicki like this.
  6. momofthegoons

momofthegoons vapor accessory addict Staff Member

Gentlepeople..... and I mean all of you combustion fuckers... :cool:

Any time a thread goes political or religious, we will have problems. We all have opinions; and that is great. But if our opinions make us start calling others ridiculous, flawed or senseless, there's a problem. This is a news thread, not a debate thread. But since news often starts debate, we need to keep it civil here and respect each other and each other's opinions. Obviously, members here have offended other members and that's not going to fly. So if we cannot keep it civil here, this thread will get shut down.

Go on.... make my day..... :whip:

StickyShisha, Stu, grokit and 5 others like this.
  7. lwien

lwien Well-Known Member

Ok, now I'm thinkin' how in the hell I can make mom's day without offending anyone........Hmmm...:hmm:

8. momofthegoons

Aw lwien... you missing your spankings? :brow:

lwien and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  9. lwien

lwien Well-Known Member

[​IMG]............[​IMG]

momofthegoons and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  10. olivianewtonjohn

olivianewtonjohn Well-Known Member

Can someone please let me know where the Hamas members are? I know that the reason for the civilian death toll is Hamas and their use of human shields but for some reason I cant find them in this video. All I see is a guy looking for his family members (amongst the rubble) until he is shot twice by sniper fire. All while the people around say they cant do anything (presumably worried about their safety as well).

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
  11. thisperson

thisperson Ruler of all things person

Daaaamn.

I guess when you were at the event, someone telling you that it wasn't real and that you're a fraud would be outrageous to you.

Good on him for defending himself. I think that since there is a space station and there are regular trips up there, it wouldn't be too much of a stretch that they made it to the moon.

I'm sure someone had a lot of trajectory angles to calculate or something. That's what makes it real. That the knowledge from those events eventually permitted private businesses to make shuttles and provide trips to the ISS.

I really truly believe the moon landing was real.

The mod posted before I did and I didn't see it. Taking off the question at the end. Hope this is acceptable.

RUDE BOY and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  12. cawshook

cawshook Solod out.

They target some civilians on purpose.
    Read more: http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2014/Jul-22/264762-un-school-sheltering-gaza-displaced-hit-by-israel-shells-unrwa.ashx#ixzz38GDsDCku
    (The Daily Star :: Lebanon News :: http://www.dailystar.com.lb)

And...:bang:
    "The truth is that the Israeli Defense Forces should be given a Nobel Peace Prize! A Nobel Prize for fighting with unimaginable restrait."-Israeli ambassador to US Ron Dermer

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
  13. olivianewtonjohn

I know man, my questions are more rhetorical just the way I like to deliver information.

Here is another example, think it happened like two days ago:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...our-dead-after-Israel-bomb-Gaza-hospital.html

Vicki, grokit, SSVUN~YAH and 2 others like this.
  14. cawshook

cawshook Solod out.

Such a strong people. Gaza will never fall. I'm hoping this war ends soon and at the very least it opens some eyes towards Israel. The international community needs to embrace Gaza, talk is cheap. The Palestinians have suffered way too much.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2014
    Vicki, grokit, SSVUN~YAH and 2 others like this.
  15. olivianewtonjohn

Its amazing how they are still resisting. But I feel like it will fail and thats the purpose of this all (my opinion sorry if anyone disagrees, its the only conclusion I can come too given the evidence). 100,000+ displaced people from this recent "conflict" alone.

RUDE BOY, Vicki, grokit and 2 others like this.
  16. Deja Vu

Deja Vu Deviant fetish sex

I saw a news bulletin this morning on TV

"Marijuana may be legalized in NSW (New South Wales, our capital territory) with outstanding support from Law Enforcement Officials"

WOOOOOOOO

macbill, RUDE BOY, Caligula and 2 others like this.
  17. grokit

grokit power cosmic

All the countries in green have recognized palastine's sovereignty.

[​IMG]

RUDE BOY, SSVUN~YAH, Vicki and 2 others like this.
  18. Stu

Stu Maconheiro Staff Member

Fuckin' Colombia. :disgust:

:peace:

catbird, lwien, SSVUN~YAH and 3 others like this.
  19. grokit

grokit power cosmic

Columbia gets lots of drug war money, and does whatever we say!

20. Deja Vu

Deja Vu Deviant fetish sex

Hmmm... drug war money

[​IMG]

SSVUN~YAH, grokit and Been Vapin like this.
  21. pakalolo

pakalolo RoboMod v3.17 (ticking) Staff Member

One of our rules is:
    • No offensive material. Please do not make posts that are obscene, vulgar, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist or discriminatory.
    I just put spoiler tags on two images in this thread that were graphic and upsetting to some. Shock pictures are dangerously close to violating this rule. If you must post them, do others the courtesy of warning them with spoiler tags, and do not assume they will not be deleted.

Since I'm posting, I feel obliged to say that I just reviewed this thread and it disappointed me to see how quickly some of you resort to personal attacks and provocation. As I've written many times before, if you find yourself writing negatively about another member's character or writing style, stop and do not post! You are risking a warning point.

lwien likes this.
  22. olivianewtonjohn

Ok this will be my last post on the subject, I feel I have over posted as it is.

Its just I have researched this issue more and my mind is blown, im in shock.

Im only 22mins in

Keep in mind the first need of the Gaza people for a ceasefire is the relaxation of the blockaide

Quick cliffs of what he covers:

"According to the Israeli Intelligence report, between June 19 and Nov. 4, 2008, ‘Hamas was careful to maintain the ceasefire.” Then on Nov. 4, Israeli forces attacked and killed seven Palestinians in Gaza."

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/40926651/n.../#.U8-XyPldV8E

"Israel's blockade of the Gaza Strip was meant to push the area's economy "to the brink of collapse," according to a U.S. diplomatic cable released by Wikileaks on Wednesday, signaling that Israel was well aware that the policy was taking a heavy toll on the area's civilian population."

http://www.amnesty.org/en/region/isr...es/report-2009
    "Gaza blockade and other restrictions fuelling humanitarian hardship"

"The continuing Israeli military blockade of the Gaza Strip exacerbated an already dire humanitarian situation, health and sanitation problems, poverty and malnutrition for the 1.5 million residents. The Israeli military offensive launched in late December brought conditions to the brink of human catastrophe. Even before it began, the local economy was paralysed by the lack of imports and a ban on exports. Shortages of most basic necessities fuelled price increases, causing some 80 per cent of the population to become dependent on international assistance. UN and other aid and humanitarian organizations faced additional restrictions which hindered their ability to provide assistance and services to Gaza’s people and increased their operational costs. UN reconstruction projects to provide housing for families whose homes had been destroyed by the Israeli army in previous years were suspended due to a lack of construction material. Seriously ill patients in need of medical care not available in Gaza and hundreds of students and workers wishing to study or travel to jobs abroad were among those trapped in Gaza by the blockade; only relatively few were allowed to leave the area by the Israeli authorities. Several patients who were denied passage out of Gaza later died."

He also quotes Israeli solder after solder saying that the 2009 Gaza "war" was like a video game. That they were disappointed by the lack of armed resistance. (all from the Goldstone report). 257:1 palestinian vs israeli death ratio, so I guess it makes sense. With the lack of resistance and the high death count, it sounds more like civilian death to me (but you be the judge).

Here is the most mind blowing part. I bet everyone in this thread has heard about Hamas' use of human shields.

Amistys International:

"In several cases Israeli soldiers also used civilians, including children, as “human shields”,
    endangering their lives by forcing them to remain in or near houses which they took over and
    used as military positions. Some were forced to carry out dangerous tasks such as inspecting
    properties or objects suspected of being booby-trapped. Soldiers also took position and
    launched attacks from and around inhabited houses, exposing local residents to the danger of
    attacks or of being caught in the crossfire. "

"However, contrary to repeated allegations by Israeli officials of the use of “human shields”,
    Amnesty International found no evidence that Hamas or other Palestinian fighters directed
    the movement of civilians to shield military objectives from attacks. It found no evidence that
    Hamas or other armed groups forced residents to stay in or around buildings used by fighters,
    nor that fighters prevented residents from leaving buildings or areas which had been
    commandeered by militants. "

http://www.amnesty.org/ar/library/a...a74-4853-860f-0563725e633a/mde150152009en.pdf

http://www.salon.com/2014/07/18/isr...y_and_its_time_the_media_covered_gaza_fairly/

tuk, cawshook, grokit and 3 others like this.
  23. cybrguy

cybrguy Lover of natures bounty

I am being harrassed in PMs by olivianewtonjohn and that needs to stop immediately.

olivianewtonjohn likes this.
  24. momofthegoons

Well then..... :\

We do not "police" pm's and my best advice to you @cybrguy is to put any member that bothers you on ignore.

However, with this new knowledge, it's the last straw for me. I am really disappointed in a few members here and will be keeping a very close eye on them from now on. :cool:

Thread closed.

pakalolo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors