The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

MinnBobber

Hv5CW9o.jpg

J84L5hF.jpg

Video to follow when time permits!

@MinnBobber - I tried the flexicone with the Mighty, but it doesn't stay put. It can seal but it's too awkward and tricky to do. No need with these mods anyway!
...........................................................................................................
@biohacker The "glue" looks so perfect I thought it was a washer of some sort. Do you know what LL used for glue, JBWeld regular or ??

MinnBobber,
Reactions: biohacker

biohacker

I know! LL did an amazing job! It was the JB Weld High temp putty. He said it was a bitch to work with though, very super sticky! I've used both many times and not a single hiccup.

I also have some good news and bad news for you MinnBobber. The bad news is that my comment on the flexicone wasn't exactly accurate. It would not seal with the large sized MV basket. However, the good news is that the smaller basket OR an Arizer EQ elbow screen basket fits and seals perfectly! I haven't tested the performance as of yet, but you can be sure that I will post a video should I achieve success, and i'm quite confident that I will!

If the flexicone + basket work, this will be yet again another game changer for the Mighty! It means i'll never ever have to fill the bowl again when using exclusively through water!

Now I see why you love them so much man!

MinnBobber

I know! LL did an amazing job! It was the JB Weld High temp putty. He said it was a bitch to work with though, very super sticky! I've used both many times and not a single hiccup.
LL's muzzmods look like factory produced--sweet. I'm awaiting an overdue order with glass adapters so will be attempting my own Muzzmods, hopefully.

That is actually great news on Flexicone baskets working IF you use an Arizer EQ screen. They are much cheaper than the pricey miniVAP baskets (but more flimsy). When using EQs I always felt on the verge of squishing them when inserting into the Flexicone.

If you get a chance, please post a pic of Mighty + Flexicone/EQ screen fit.
I LOVE the Flexicone system (just as much as the miniVAP itself) and am working on other ways to use them on many many vapes.

If you can get a good seal with a shorter basket then you can use the Mighty without the CU directly on a bubbler like:
Invert the Mighty and hit it!!!!
mVbskion.jpg

Hey, thanks for the update

MinnBobber,
Reactions: biohacker

biohacker

LL's muzzmods look like factory produced--sweet. I'm awaiting an overdue order with glass adapters so will be attempting my own Muzzmods, hopefully.

Another reason these LazyMods kick so much ass is that he actually bored out the extra useless plastic in the CU part, so it is WIDE OPEN airflow, and man does it kick like a mule!

That is actually great news on Flexicone baskets working IF you use an Arizer EQ screen. They are much cheaper than the pricey miniVAP baskets (but more flimsy). When using EQs I always felt on the verge of squishing them when inserting into the Flexicone.

Interesting, as all of my new MV baskets arrived squished! The EQ baskets seem just fine and strong enough, but mine are new. The small MV basket seems to be just a tad smaller, but the difference isn't big enough that it will change performance, but either work.

If you get a chance, please post a pic of Mighty + Flexicone/EQ screen fit.
I LOVE the Flexicone system (just as much as the miniVAP itself) and am working on other ways to use them on many many vapes.

Will do, I should have some time in a little while to do so. I'll use the flexi for my first sesh of the day! And maybe video record it!

If you can get a good seal with a shorter basket then you can use the Mighty without the CU directly on a bubbler like:
Invert the Mighty and hit it!!!!

That is the plan! The flexi will definitely not work with the CU! lol Since getting the lazymods I have not yet once used the CU!

biohacker,

flipjoe

Little update on my whistling mighty problem (if anybody's interested):
I came back from work and decided to send the mighty back to S&B, boxed it, wanted to print out the postage sheet and realized they didin't give me a free postage sticker this time. It was only a link to their adress. So i was like wtf, filled up the chamber and gave it a testrun. Off course now i see things more relaxed. :)
The cool thing is i couldn't hear the whistling and my pc-fan was the only noise in the room. The loud whistling sound would only start when i drew really hard. No problem at all. Very glad this turned out fine for now.
I have to say S&B might not have the best costumer service but the quality and the punch of the vapor make up for it. At least for me. Judging from these first hits the mighty performs almost like my crafty that i used with a mighty CU. After not having the crafty for 10 days it feels especially lovely to hit this mighty wonderful device.
Thanks again guys for all your help and advice! I really appreciate it.

Spocks_Katra

well my mighty was SUPPOSED to be delivered today, but it was signature required, and instead of coming to the door and knocking, because ive been home all day. they decided to come to the conclusion that no one was home without checking, tried going to the post office and they said it was still on the truck, asked if they could make a CORRECT delivery - nope. so frustrating!

Spocks_Katra,

esoh

I have like 20-30 fine screens of varying levels of filthiness.

is there a dummys method of cleaning them all at once with some cleaning solution? or would i be better off scraping each one.

esoh,

MinnBobber

Mighty Muzzmod ??

I am anxiously awaiting my (overdue) parts to make a few Muzzmods.
For you Muzzmod experts, the first step is to cut off the CU "screw on/entry port".
It is held on by 2 tabs that extend down from the main body of the CU.
I think everyone always cuts off these tabs flush with the entry port (or cuts and then sands them down flush).

?? Would it possibly be better to leave these tabs in place for two reasons? :
1. would they help when you screw on/off the Muzzmod as you could grasp them and not have to twist the glass adapter? Would they help to not stress the bond/glue every time you twist the piece?
2. would they offer an extra "anchor point" when you bond the glass adapter to the piece. There would be two strong anchors where the adhesive bonds to the base AND each tab.

Just curious.... and want to make the best version

MinnBobber,

Mr. Me2

is there a dummys method of cleaning them all at once with some cleaning solution? or would i be better off scraping each one.
I haven't tried it, but an ISO soak and water rinse would likely work. Let's see if others chime in.

Mr. Me2,
Reactions: Taz

TokesandJokes

well my mighty was SUPPOSED to be delivered today, but it was signature required, and instead of coming to the door and knocking, because ive been home all day. they decided to come to the conclusion that no one was home without checking, tried going to the post office and they said it was still on the truck, asked if they could make a CORRECT delivery - nope. so frustrating!

I can beat that. They delivered mine yesterday and I got a notice, while at work, that I signed for it. I went to the Apartment complex office to ask what was going on and they had a sign up saying they would be back on Monday from 900-600. I work from 830-600

TokesandJokes,
Reactions: Taz

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate

Torch them. I have a glass dish I just throw dirty screen in and then torch them for like 10-15 seconds. Rinse the crud off with ISO/water after but then they are good as new.

HellsWindStaff,

Spocks_Katra

I can beat that. They delivered mine yesterday and I got a notice, while at work, that I signed for it. I went to the Apartment complex office to ask what was going on and they had a sign up saying they would be back on Monday from 900-600. I work from 830-600

that does suck! must be some bad juju over at USPS:(

Spocks_Katra,

Spocks_Katra

sorry for the double post but I could not edit the last one, My mighty was delivered today and randy @piu threw in a shitload of extras!! super stoked

Spocks_Katra,
Reactions: mitchgo61

MonkeyTime

Afternoon all,

Waiting for confirmation that my Crafty (#2) will be upgraded to a Mighty. Loved the size, but the heat up time and battery was annoying me. I always thought the next time I have to send it in, I'll upgrade to a Mighty if I still can.... here's to hoping!

I was looking for a Mighty Best of thread, but there's only one for the Crafty. Is there anything going on with these that I should know about or look out for? What's the current firmware or isn't it watched like the Crafty?

Just picked up a Pax 2 for the week w/out an S/B portable. It's actually not a bad little vape. It certainly serves a purpose. I've also got 2 Ti GH's on pre-order, hope to have those by x-mas lol. In the mean time, the Mighty will be long weekends and around the house and the P2 will be car/day trips.

Hope to start skimming thru this thread to catch up, till then,

MT

Reggie Watts

Afternoon all,

Waiting for confirmation that my Crafty (#2) will be upgraded to a Mighty. Loved the size, but the heat up time and battery was annoying me. I always thought the next time I have to send it in, I'll upgrade to a Mighty if I still can.... here's to hoping!

I was looking for a Mighty Best of thread, but there's only one for the Crafty. Is there anything going on with these that I should know about or look out for? What's the current firmware or isn't it watched like the Crafty?

Just picked up a Pax 2 for the week w/out an S/B portable. It's actually not a bad little vape. It certainly serves a purpose. I've also got 2 Ti GH's on pre-order, hope to have those by x-mas lol. In the mean time, the Mighty will be long weekends and around the house and the P2 will be car/day trips.

Hope to start skimming thru this thread to catch up, till then,

MT

I also have a Mighty and Pax 2 combo. They complement each other nicely, one for home and one for going out.

I also started with a Crafty and switched to Mighty. Good choice. :)

No firmware, but check the serial number. Then people here will know exactly how new it is, lol.

Reggie Watts,
Reactions: MonkeyTime

Torbill

I have a Crafty and am going to sell it and buy a Mighty. Where do you suggest that I buy it, in order to get the best price?. (Is the Mighty fair-traded? All of the places I have seen so far list it at the same price.)

Torbill,

LouFeinberg

I have a Crafty and am going to sell it and buy a Mighty. Where do you suggest that I buy it, in order to get the best price?

To quote one post from the five pages of results you'll find if you search the thread for this name:

Motherfuckin puffitup bro !

"Motherfuckin puffitup bro" is right. I feel so strongly about wanting to make your life easy by hooking you up with puffitup that I saved the link for ya. Just click here to find details, discount codes, and dozens of delighted customers.

Torbill

Hey Lou, I just ordered a Mighty from puffitup and saved a nice piece of change. Thank you!!

Perhaps you could give me some advice on another question. I am an older, one year MMJ user, still experimenting with what works best for me. I have good lungs and no breathing problems, but the vapor sometimes chokes me a bit and makes me cough, in spite of the various techniques I have tried. I have read that water filtering might help. I see that there are various methods for doing water with the Mighty. Do you think that this is with a try for me? If so, what sort of setup would you suggest?

Torbill,

Justpassedu

Hey Lou, I just ordered a Mighty from puffitup and saved a nice piece of change. Thank you!!

Perhaps you could give me some advice on another question. I am an older, one year MMJ user, still experimenting with what works best for me. I have good lungs and no breathing problems, but the vapor sometimes chokes me a bit and makes me cough, in spite of the various techniques I have tried. I have read that water cooling might help. I see that there are various methods for doing water with the Mighty. Do you think that this is with a try for me? If so, what sort of setup would you suggest?
I would 100% recommend vaping through some water , a good start would be to message @Ratchett , he makes a in-expensive water pipe adapter and than either find a small to medium sized bubbler at your local head shop or dhgate.com from china is a good place to start , allot of people on the forum love the $20 D-20 Bubbler.

Justpassedu,
Reactions: Vapetrees

Vapetrees

Vaped Out

Perhaps you could give me some advice on another question. I am an older, one year MMJ user, still experimenting with what works best for me. I have good lungs and no breathing problems, but the vapor sometimes chokes me a bit and makes me cough, in spite of the various techniques I have tried. I have read that water filtering might help. I see that there are various methods for doing water with the Mighty. Do you think that this is with a try for me? If so, what sort of setup would you suggest?
I feel as if it helps me not cough when I start off with low temperatures and work my way up once it stops producing vapor. For some reason it makes me cough less when I start low and go HIGH.

vapviking

Old & In the Way

One thing to keep in mind is that with vaping the use of water is primarily to add much needed moisture to what is being delivered. With combustion water helps to cool the very high temps. as well as add moisture.

...or you can just use "water cured bud" without any extra tools. :leaf:
okay, you got me. What's that?

vapviking,
Top Bottom