The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

MinnBobber

I dont care what kind of plastic.....its still plastic. Just saying....

You do realize, hopefully, that plastic is just the shell.
The Mighty is a mighty clean and potent portable.

You do realize #2, that freedom of speech does not apply here as there are forum rules for those that wish to remain in the FC community.

verdampersweats

Mighty will reign supreme until Enrico does a copy with SS (Think whiskey flask) and the drop down pressure valve that makes it "Sublimation" and a little oil screw out in the middle where the orange pokey is. I can literally see that in a few years but GL waiting.

I am considering it sorted and now moving into accesories, So who knows who made the easy flow mouthpeice? Because i do not like this deltalabs version i want something that is 100% glass. Like the easyflow simply came with a rubber gromet thingy and both ends are glass. So if they could make one end have the rubber bit why not make the other end a 18mm adapter for watertools instead of the mouthpeice? Comprende? The thing is wth are the measurements of the end with the rubber on it!

I might have to send mine in to a glass blower and ask for a copy? Maybe buy a bunch and sell them or is someone here able to give it a try? You could even recycle an easyflow and melt on a 18mm male because you need thier rubber bit or could you nick it from the mighty one?

verdampersweats,

Frandemarco

You do realize, hopefully, that plastic is just the shell.
The Mighty is a mighty clean and potent portable.

You do realize #2, that freedom of speech does not apply here as there are forum rules for those that wish to remain in the FC community.

Yea hopefully anything 10 years from now dont bite us on our ass right like so many other things lol.

N #2 freedom of speech is a federal law n universal law. Fuck the the club if i cant be real and open without being obscene n mean....period. I have fangs no sheep here brother

Frandemarco,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Warning points on what exactly....oh im sorry is does S&B have u in there pocket. Freedom of speech reins free brother.
From our Forum Rules:
  • Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the site. If you have any concerns or queries relating to a staff decision please take it up in private with a staff member.
Furthermore:
  • If you don’t like the rules or the moderation, feel free not to visit.

Yea hopefully anything 10 years from now dont bite us on our ass right like so many other things lol.

N #2 freedom of speech is a federal law n universal law. Fuck the the club if i cant be real and open without being obscene n mean....period. I have fangs no sheep here brother
You have no freedom of speech here. This is a private forum and you agreed to our rules when you signed up.

I suggest that you read the rules again. It'll give you something to do during your three day suspension.

:peace:

Sweetskulls

Good work buying from the best Vape website in Australia. The customer service and warranty support you will get from them is invaluable.

I got an email on Wednesday confirming that they do have the new units in stock. Postage for me is overnight from Brisbane to Canberra.

Let us know if you receive a new unit.
Too true,bought a Crafty from here,charger went haywire.Upgraded for a new model Mighty no probs.Very happy with their service & off course the mighty Mighty.

Sweetskulls,
Reactions: vapviking

subway13029

I come here a broken man with a broken mighty...again..all is well..i will send it in to s and b and see what happens..i have a power button failure..was having a sesh and wouldnt turn off..just let it auto off and now it wont power on..i can hear some jangling in there..it was the updated version but i had some of the reinforced housing start to crack too..and i have owned this replacement since june..it def had degraded batts and took longerto heat up and such..i have been using this puppy at least 4 to 5 sesh a day...

Stinky

There are lots of complaints about them. Some people have reported that they have cracked their casings because of the adapter. Ratchett said they are sourced from one of the big Chinese wholesale companies very cheaply.

Check out Ratchett's new silicone adapter:

http://delta3dstudios.com/mighty-waterpipe-adapter-cu-mod-v2/

Too true,bought a Crafty from here,charger went haywire.Upgraded for a new model Mighty no probs.Very happy with their service & off course the mighty Mighty.

How much did they charge you for the upgrade fee?

Sweetskulls

There are lots of complaints about them. Some people have reported that they have cracked their casings because of the adapter. Ratchett said they are sourced from one of the big Chinese wholesale companies very cheaply.

Check out Ratchett's new silicone adapter:

http://delta3dstudios.com/mighty-waterpipe-adapter-cu-mod-v2/

How much did they charge you for the upgrade fee?
Retail difference plus $9.95 for overnight return.

Sweetskulls,

biohacker

When you say you bought a Crafty "from here", do you mean the Classifieds? Did you deal with S&B Germany or USA?

I asked about the "upgrade" to the Mighty and was immediately shut down and was told I can't do that!

biohacker,

blabau

When you say you bought a Crafty "from here", do you mean the Classifieds? Did you deal with S&B Germany or USA?

I asked about the "upgrade" to the Mighty and was immediately shut down and was told I can't do that!

He say from there

It's normal you can't upgrade your product, but probably, if the Crafty fails in warranty period and a replacement is needed, I don't think they bring problems to change it for a Mighty paying the difference.

Sweetskulls

it was referring to Australian Vaporisers,sorry for the confusion.

Sweetskulls,
Reactions: biohacker

Stinky

He say from there

It's normal you can't upgrade your product, but probably, if the Crafty fails in warranty period and a replacement is needed, I don't think they bring problems to change it for a Mighty paying the difference.
Everyone is still in their warranty period.

Some people are denied an upgrade and told it is not possible while others are offered it. People are upset as some customers are treated differently than others.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
I bought an adapter from Ratchett's site that can be used for Mighty, Crafty, Arizer Air, Solo, and probably a lot more. I like it for my Mighty and Air in attaching to my D020 18mm or 14mm. Since you can use it for more than one vaporizer, it is very handy. I like it on the Mighty because it utilizes the cooling tower as opposed to replacing it.

I come here a broken man with a broken mighty

The same happened to me: I had a first generation. They ask for the body back, and they'll send you a new one once they check the old one out. Now I have two of everything except the body

Last edited:

skyvaper

I was so close to purchasing the Cloud Evo till some of the comments on here told me otherwise... At work right now and all I'm thinking about is my Mighty... can't wait to go home and vape away!
Ive also been on the evo thread and wonder how it compares to the mighty. But those comments as of late have me wondering if they are experiencing some growing pains. VERY happy with my mighty as it got me through 2 days without having to charge! Still going strong.

Chill Dude

I bought an adapter from Ratchett's site that can be used for Mighty, Crafty, Arizer Air, Solo, and probably a lot more. I like it for my Mighty and Air in attaching to my D020 18mm or 14mm. Since you can use it for more than one vaporizer, it is very handy. I like it on the Mighty because it utilizes the cooling tower as opposed to replacing it.

Sounds like a great and versatile adapter..I agree with you that any adapter or mod for for the mighty should defiantly not require replacing and or altering the Cooling Unit. The CU is a major part of the technology developed by S&B engineers. Th CU works so well in keeping the vapor cool and smooth that I couldn't imagine anyone wanted to alter the intended design.

The fact is that most portables have very short vapor paths and are usually at least a little hot and harsh on the throat. I'd like to see other vaporizer manufacturers challenge themselves to come up with their versions of a cooling unit...

Stinky

Sounds like a great and versatile adapter..I agree with you that any adapter or mod for for the mighty should defiantly not require replacing and or altering the Cooling Unit. The CU is a major part of the technology developed by S&B engineers. Th CU works so well in keeping the vapor cool and smooth that I couldn't imagine anyone wanted to alter the intended design.

The fact is that most portables have very short vapor paths and are usually at least a little hot and harsh on the throat. I'd like to see other vaporizer manufacturers challenge themselves to come up with their versions of a cooling unit...

The adapters that replace the cooling unit are designed for use with water filtration.

I have Ratchett's first adapter and it is awesome.

Stinky,

biohacker

So I was pretty impressed with S&B offering to send me replacement cooling units for my defective leaking ones. They asked for my address and I never heard back. Should I just expect these to show up in the mail, or do they usually send a tracking number? Would have been nice to have received a confirmation email that they were in fact sent, or at least a thank you or acknowledgement? Guess i'll badger them some more!

biohacker,

milKmArsh

The adapters that replace the cooling unit are designed for use with water filtration.

I have Ratchett's first adapter and it is awesome.

I just ordered one that attaches to the CU. (from Delta 3D) It works out more expensive coz I'll buy another CU for it. But it fixes to 14mm and 18mm so kind of the same if one was to buy two sizes of the Easy Flow.
I guess the real peace of mind is I'll be using the S&B component that attaches and detaches to the device itself.

milKmArsh,

Mr. Me2

So I was pretty impressed with S&B offering to send me replacement cooling units for my defective leaking ones. They asked for my address and I never heard back. Should I just expect these to show up in the mail, or do they usually send a tracking number? Would have been nice to have received a confirmation email that they were in fact sent, or at least a thank you or acknowledgement? Guess i'll badger them some more!
Keep us posted!

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I don't think you need to badger them. Relax, the parts will come in snail mail with no confirmation.

and about the 2 YEAR WARRANTY;
I have asked and received answer, including a clarification about S&B's warranty.
There is one 2 year time period during which they will repair or replace a defective device. It begins on the day S&B first receives a returned defective device. Sounded odd at first, so I asked for an explanation. I'll try to illustrate my understanding of the policy with an example.

Example; Buy a Crafty or Mighty on Jan. 1st, 2015. Happy camper for 5 months, say, til June 1, and it stops working (assuming not a battery wear & tear issue). It is returned in mail and received by S&B on June 6, and they examine and determine that the problem is defective and as such, covered. They send out a replacement device on June 7. In this scenario, June 6, 2015 has become the begin date of the 2 year warranty period. It will never reset, regardless of how many subsequent devices fail or are upgraded or returned or shipped out.

Mr. Me2

I don't think you need to badger them. Relax, the parts will come in snail mail with no confirmation.

and about the 2 YEAR WARRANTY;
I have asked and received answer, including a clarification about S&B's warranty.
There is one 2 year time period during which they will repair or replace a defective device. It begins on the day S&B first receives a returned defective device. Sounded odd at first, so I asked for an explanation. I'll try to illustrate my understanding of the policy with an example.

Example; Buy a Crafty or Mighty on Jan. 1st, 2015. Happy camper for 5 months, say, til June 1, and it stops working (assuming not a battery wear & tear issue). It is returned in mail and received by S&B on June 6, and they examine and determine that the problem is defective and as such, covered. They send out a replacement device on June 7. In this scenario, June 6, 2015 has become the begin date of the 2 year warranty period. It will never reset, regardless of how many subsequent devices fail or are upgraded or returned or shipped out.
I hope you're right...

Top Bottom