The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

bidrock

Just do it! I got both of mine for that price from PIU. Worth every penny. My oldest is 17 months young....no problems so far. Knock wood. :p

I'm about 90% there! Cart is full and ready to go! Any immediate essentials for this? Or should I just roll with the included items for now?

Thanks

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I'm about 90% there! Cart is full and ready to go! Any immediate essentials for this? Or should I just roll with the included items for now?

Thanks
Maybe add a magazine (holder/funnel) with capsules. You get a good assortment of stuff to start with right in the box.
Look back on the last 6-8 (or even 2 or 3) pages here, we've just been going around on all of this.
Enjoy the new Mighty!

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are

Thanks

If it comes with the capsules (neither of mine did, they weren't made yet) you should be fine out of the box. I agree a spare CU is nice to have. Definitely get a set of capsules either way. I've already got my holiday week portioned out with all my favorite strains. I don't know how I lived without the capsules! :):nod:

Mario Juan

Lovecombustion
First off just pull the trigger you won't be disappointed. Secondly I just got myself a Mighty and had very similar questions myself, which the lovely people on this forum have been providing some great answers to over the past few days.

From what I've gathered however is that pretty much every accessory for this bad boy is solid and there's a decent variety of pretty cool things you can get to enhance and alter your vaping experience with the crafty/mighty. I would try out everything that it comes with initially to see what you really like and then go from there. Two things the unit doesn't come with which I highly recommend are a water tool adapter (@Ratchett has the most reliable and highest quality adapters as far as I can tell) and a glass mouth piece (if you like seeing vapor production while you're hitting it rather than waiting to exhale to see just how beautiful the vapor quality and production is with this beast).

I've been recommended extra CUs and plan to buy at least one more in the near future. Also people seem to be very impressed with the dosing capsules. The unit comes with one so you don't need to buy some right away, but if micro dosing, prepacking bowls, or keeping your unit cleaner at all spark your interest, then I would probably buy the 8 pack with the magazine holder.

Oh and the last thing I've been recommended is a stand, expecially if you buy the mighty because it doesn't stand by itself very well.

Mr. Me2

I forgot to add...

A stand for your Mighty from @Ratchett.

For some reason, S&B didn't design the Mighty to reliably stand up on its own. @Ratchett came up with. The perfect solution.

Mr. Me2,

cloudsosmoke

I visited S&B website yesterday and notice they've revamped the whole site. I guess it happened a week or so ago, the site was down for a while...
Nice looking Home Page with some history/time line and photos.
I looked around randomly and I was struck by a new tone and some language that makes me think these guys have been listening to feedback from users for a long time.
Mighty Medic and Volcano Medic are there.
I looked for Crafty and Mighty manuals and they are not on the new site yet,which makes me wonder if those are being re-vamped too.
It still seems to me that S&B are committed to this product lineup for the near term. We know that they make incremental changes to the products, though we often don't know what these changes consist of. Next thing we know, we're using a substantially newer version without any name change...

EDIT
I wanted to mention that the Mighty's online description includes the term 'pass through' in talking about use while plugged in. This a new term for them/Mighty. They've always said you can use it plugged in, even after batteries are discharged, but I think this may be a little different description than before. It may or may not be a signal that there's been some tweak along the way:
"Once discharged, the MIGHTY performs plugged in just as well with pass through power: Via power adapter, the MIGHTY can be used even with completely drained batteries."

lol - they now offer 'thorough cleaning' (..if you replace the battery)

from the FAQ on the revamped site

Troubleshooting

The battery life has shortened.
A battery's lifetime is limited. After hundreds of charging cycles there will be a decrease in performance. This is the case with any battery, though we tried to prolong battery life as much as possible with the help of a sophisticated battery management. We do offer a service for a reasonable price. It includes the replacement of the battery as well as thorough cleaning of the device and exchange of all wear and tear components like seals and screens.

If you are interested in having your unit serviced, please initiate an RMA by registering your repair device with us.

bidrock

First off just pull the trigger you won't be disappointed. Secondly I just got myself a Mighty and had very similar questions myself, which the lovely people on this forum have been providing some great answers to over the past few days.

From what I've gathered however is that pretty much every accessory for this bad boy is solid and there's a decent variety of pretty cool things you can get to enhance and alter your vaping experience with the crafty/mighty. I would try out everything that it comes with initially to see what you really like and then go from there. Two things the unit doesn't come with which I highly recommend are a water tool adapter (@Ratchett has the most reliable and highest quality adapters as far as I can tell) and a glass mouth piece (if you like seeing vapor production while you're hitting it rather than waiting to exhale to see just how beautiful the vapor quality and production is with this beast).

I've been recommended extra CUs and plan to buy at least one more in the near future. Also people seem to be very impressed with the dosing capsules. The unit comes with one so you don't need to buy some right away, but if micro dosing, prepacking bowls, or keeping your unit cleaner at all spark your interest, then I would probably buy the 8 pack with the magazine holder.

Oh and the last thing I've been recommended is a stand, expecially if you buy the mighty because it doesn't stand by itself very well.

Thanks for the load of info :-)

So the order is in! Thanks to all for their help and can't wait to receive this beauty! I will definitely order a water tool adapter, it was a rough day when my PVHES GonG broke and haven't used my water piece since.

Big thanks to PIU once again for coming through!

bidrock,
Reactions: Mr. Me2

TboneToker

Thanks for the posting, do we know how long the coupons are good for? Really want to move on from me 2.5 year old solo and thinking about the Mighty! I have read recently about units failing and having problems, but they all do.

Now I just need to pull the trigger!
no sales for canadians ): ?

TboneToker,
Reactions: Chandler

uhranium

Imho a Mighty owner should have:
Extra Screens and O-Rings
Extra CU
Capsules
Box for Capsules
Keychain for Capsules
Liquid-Pad for Mighty and Capsules
Water tool like Muzzmod or just the easy MFLB silicon whip which just gets put into the mouthpiece

vapviking

Old & In the Way

Bomb33

Anyone explain the liquid capsules? Do you need em or what I've been din is sticking some shatter in the capsules like a weed sandwich. And if you take the cleaning tool out the bottom and flip it the other way and stick it in. It's a stand. That's what I've been doing if that helps anyone. Oh and this fucking mighty is the shit!!!!! Lmao

Mario Juan

Lovecombustion
Just got my mighty in yesterday. Had to break her in a bit by the second and third session I was being blown away by the quality, density, and sheer intensity of the vapor I was getting. I think this honeymoon phase is going to last a while! (:

Edit: First wake and bake sesh. I'm even more impressed than yesterday. This thing is an absolute beast. I'm getting more satisfying clouds than when I smoke out my bong. Of course the vapor isn't as dense as smoke (although it is quite thick) the smoothness and taste isn't even comparable. I've never been fully satisfied as a cloud chaser with most vaporizers, although I've always been quite impressed with the taste, but this thing is truly the best of both worlds.

Last edited:

Bomb33

By the time I light a smoke it's buzzing at me lol. Probably 90 seconds on fresh batteries. If not faster to get to 400

Bomb33,

Chandler

My RMA for my Crafty was approved. i requested the upgrade to Mighty, but there was no mention of that. should i leave a message in the box with the Crafty? i know S&B aren't so great with replies so i think an email might be ignored, suggestions??
thanks

I noticed everyone recommend having extra cooling units. i agree, very handy. thats my only disappointment in upgrading. The three crafty CU's i have will be worthless now... or will they connect to mighty without issue?

Chandler,

Razshiro

My RMA for my Crafty was approved. i requested the upgrade to Mighty, but there was no mention of that. should i leave a message in the box with the Crafty? i know S&B aren't so great with replies so i think an email might be ignored, suggestions??
thanks

I noticed everyone recommend having extra cooling units. i agree, very handy. thats my only disappointment in upgrading. The three crafty CU's i have will be worthless now... or will they connect to mighty without issue?

They sent to me a Paypal invoice(when they received my Crafty) when i asked for mighty upgrade ... and yes Crafty CU fit in Mighty but i still prefer the Mighty CU :p

Razshiro,

MonkeyTime

i appreciate the quick response! so you sent your initial request for an upgrade in your email for RMA approval?

awesome. that makes a pleasant crutch when the main CU needs cleaning!

They also make for good spare parts for Muzzmods!

MonkeyTime,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
whats a muzzmod?
@elmomuzz made a few of these to connect Crafty/Mighty to glass. I was lucky that he sent me one. Works great . . . :tup:

pong.jpg

Top Bottom