The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

murf2010

Crafty VS arizer air? For those that have tried both, what's the feedback? I'm looking at price difference here and it's exponential... Just trying to decide which one is worth it, also mighty can be included in this comparison.

murf2010,

adam_baumm

I am pretty sure the arizer air can not extract and get as dense tasty clouds as the crafty or mighty. I'm a daily mighty user since November and I have been using ganja for over 20 years, I have never had as good an experience bunning herbs than with this mighty. Had a solo, no matter what (pvhes stems , a cocobolo stem ) I was never satisfied. I bought an ascent and sold it after a day. I now have a pax2 for stealth operations but again its NO WHERE NEAR the taste , density or extraction period.

murf2010

Whe
I am pretty sure the arizer air can not extract and get as dense tasty clouds as the crafty or mighty. I'm a daily mighty user since November and I have been using ganja for over 20 years, I have never had as good an experience bunning herbs than with this mighty. Had a solo, no matter what (pvhes stems , a cocobolo stem ) I was never satisfied. I bought an ascent and sold it after a day. I now have a pax2 for stealth operations but again its NO WHERE NEAR the taste , density or extraction period.
where did you obtain the mighty?

murf2010,

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
Crafty VS arizer air? For those that have tried both, what's the feedback? I'm looking at price difference here and it's exponential... Just trying to decide which one is worth it, also mighty can be included in this comparison.

Free advice ain't worth much but....if you're only choosing between these two, know that there are many other good choices as well, but if you're stuck on air vs mighty...

If you're a lightweight, get an air and save the money.

If you have high tolerance to the medicine, splurge and get a mighty.

You have already posted that you don't have the money to get a mighty, so get the air.

The other choice is to read a whole lot more and make a more informed decision (this is the way to go if you want to limit buyer's remorse).

murf2010

Free advice ain't worth much but....if you're only choosing between these two, know that there are many other good choices as well, but if you're stuck on air vs mighty...

You have already posted that you don't have the money to get a mighty, so get the air.

The other choice is to read a whole lot more and make a more informed decision (this is the way to go if you want to limit buyer's remorse).

Thanks man, good advice

What's crazy is I got a 14k a year promotion today, so the money problems are over which has me thinking! Came totally unexpected but feeling super blessed right now. My issues are insomnia and being comfortable in bed, this is where cannabis has helped me immensely. I feel like the heavier hitter of the two would help exponentially better, correct? Knowledge of strains I'm dialed in on that:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Michel

@adam_baumm , I'm not with you in terms of taste, at least on higher temps. There are some better tasting (desktop) vapes out there, just to be precise. But it could really be true in terms of effects. It's one of the most heavy hitting vapes I have personally used so far, desktop units included. But it's definitely the best portable vape overall, imo. So @murf2010 , just get a mighty!

ColoVaper

Science...Whoo!
By the sounds of it I'm glad I got a Mighty...the fiancée and I went through about 6 bowls last night and I still had room for several dabs. I was seriously thinking about the Air but I was worried it would not get me to the level I want as I am mainly a oil guy tbese days. I think if I was you and I got a 14k promotion today I would already called VapeWorld and got them to price match everyonedoesit. You could have it prob Monday...

ColoVaper,
Reactions: shredder

Michel

What's crazy is I got a 14k a year promotion today, so the money problems are over which has me thinking! Came totally unexpected but feeling super blessed right now. My issues are insomnia and being comfortable in bed, this is where cannabis has helped me immensely. I feel like the heavier hitter of the two would help exponentially better, correct? Knowledge of strains I'm dialed in on that:)
You just became a 14k promotion, money isn't a problem and you're still waiting on getting a mighty on classifieds? You have your regular income and 14k on top?
In your case I would sign in at bimmerforums.com and look for a new car...

murf2010

You just became a 14k promotion, money isn't a problem and you're still waiting on getting a mighty on classifieds? You have your regular income and 14k on top?
In your case I would sign in at bimmerforums.com and look for a new car...

I've always been a bargain shopper so it's a little tough for me to buy brand new things. If that makes sense

Michel

I've always been a bargain shopper so it's a little tough for me to buy brand new things. If that makes sense
It does make sense. But you should consider that time isn't a free endless gift. Once I was calculating my revenue per hour against the time I spend on the forum searching for "the one". No need to tell I could have bought some more really expensive vapes...

But I'm lurking here every day myself and I have already a mighty, so perhaps you just should take your time making your decision without hurry. But you don't need too, the mighty is worth every penny.

Michel,
Reactions: Jherst

shredder

How much are people making the temps drop during hits? I can make it drop 10° to 15°f per draw and that usually makes my choke my ass off...I did make it drop about 25° before (personal record)

You are an animal man! Since I started using my mighty with water, I am cooling it more and faster, but no 25 degrees, that's good lungs.
By the sounds of it I'm glad I got a Mighty...the fiancée and I went through about 6 bowls last night and I still had room for several dabs. I was seriously thinking about the Air but I was worried it would not get me to the level I want as I am mainly a oil guy tbese days. I think if I was you and I got a 14k promotion today I would already called VapeWorld and got them to price match everyonedoesit. You could have it prob Monday...

Hell yes your glad! Why not? You bought the best portable out there.
Get a mighty, best effect and taste I have used.

I love my mighty, but I could not say best tasting. The great taste fades fast to a full acceptable taste, my desktops taste better longer, but it doesn't change that fact this baby rocks.

shredder

@shredder , you prefer the enano over the mighty? Do you prefer the volcano over it, too?

Too soon to say. I bought the enano used, and I'm waiting on stems. My volcano is like my right arm. I bought it in 09 and used it multiple times per day on most days until I bought the mighty. If I could only pick one it would still be the volcano. It's just like a tank, and I know it won't let me down. The other two have great potential, but little track record for me.

Having the mighty though makes me always want to have a great portable, it's just so damn convenient, and it does perform.

I want to love the enano, and probably will, but so far it's untested. I checked my tracking on stems just now. My package went to Georgia then California, and now Florida, so I might be on hold for a while with my nano. ##*^+#}%^

Last edited:
shredder,
Reactions: Michel

shredder

Can enano get dense and strong. I am not a sipper?

I don't know from experience because I don't have stems yet, so iave not tried it yet, and then I imagine there is a learning curve. But the posters on the enano thread sure like their vapes. Hopefully I'll know soon.

murf2010

You think someone is going to give one up for a price that's cheaper than what I recommended? $118.16 off MSRP is pretty good with Fedex shipping for free....it's like buying used but with a 2 year warranty!

Your totally right, after looking at everyonedoesit there's no better deal waiting for me anywhere lol

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Mine drops 5-15°F depending on what part of the session I'm at.
bigger drops in the beginning too?
You are an animal man! Since I started using my mighty with water, I am cooling it more and faster, but no 25 degrees, that's good lungs
I doubt my lungs are that good, I just set it to 380, and then I hit it while counting to '15 one thousand' and that normally does the trick, i did it on a couple videos I made, but I sped the video up, so it may not have been noticeable

WakeAndVape,
Reactions: shredder
Top Bottom