The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Jack_72

my September one is dated 07-2017.my yesterday received one is 05-2017...............
Shit! so the point of change would be 07/08-2017, is my guess.
Curious how many bowls you can do on a charge.:sherlock:
Well, thats easy to calculate but depends on your personal usage.
For example I can do about 6 large bowls per charge. 6 / 5 (20%) = 1,2 so I could have just one more bowl. Nice to have but not nessessary.

420golfer

It helps my backswing
my September one is dated 07-2017.my yesterday received one is 05-2017...............

2 month old unit, dunno if I have the 20% more power or not and do not have the sticker.

I get 9 sessions per charge, consistantly, daily usage.

MightyLife

@MightyLife ,Thanks bud:tup:,clearly i am a real:freak::tinfoil:stoner:rolleyes:.
So funny my looking and looking at those boxes, and seeing......:lmao:.
God, i wish i was a tad handier with computers, so i could post some pic's.
well one day, i am gonna spend time on learning those skills, i'm one of those always outside always moving vaporist.(so maybe when i break a or both legs:hmm:,although nah even broken ribs 3 times in last two years didn't achieve that:bang::freak:.)

I guess that could be the case,
but we wont know for sure
when the battery update happened,
and what models do and do not have the updated battery power until Storz&Bickel give us a definitive answer,which will hopefully be soon :)

I have been able to finish 11 capsules on the charge it came with in the box! And not always a whole
Capsule in one session.

So maybe 15 - 20 power ups to
180,195,210 and letting cool
Down inbetween sessions to 24
And usually 2-3 tokes per temp,
so 6-8 long tokes per capsule.

I might do some experimenting
To get some real data soon.

MightyLife:peace:

Green Kiwi

Wauw! that does sound like longer (20%?...)battery life.:drool:..... now i want one" improvedone"too.LOL.
MMM, no i think i shouldn't push it with my beloved wive of mine...... a bit like @ataxian ...
but it does make me:drool:....

Whissmu

I have been enjoying my Mighty one season:sherlock:, from the RMA of my old mighty (with 2 years old) and I am enjoying the new advantages; the boot is very practical, to warn several times before shutting down is great and the increase in battery really shows,
I also noticed the first day of grabbing him in the hand that weighs less than my previous mighty .. Anyone else noticed weight reduction? Maybe it's my imagination?

I can not be happier with this steamer and S & B!

image.jpg

applause!!! :clap:

HushemFlupskluk

Hey all. My mighty turns 2 y/o this year. I want to send it to S&B to have it cleaned from inside and have it checked. Would S&B replace the batteries with the new batteries that last 20% longer?

HushemFlupskluk,

SJR

and what models do and do not have the updated battery power until Storz&Bickel give us a definitive answer,which will hopefully be soon :)

I have been able to finish 11 capsules on the charge it came with in the box! And not always a whole
Capsule in one session.

There is battery test drive, which i did with my Mighty. You can find it couple of pages backwards.

SJR,

Argi

Capsule in one session.

which capsule do you use?

hello guys im seeing people saying that the dozing capsules are a thing now. one thing that concerned me was about the material of the capsules ( i ordered my mighty from namaste vapes and they gave me two different dosing capsules) which i think is aluminium. is it ok to use it as any times as you want? can u combine ur oil pad with the capsule for better results or there no need? and last thing is it better to use small amount of herb, 0.1-0.2 with oil pad or dosing capsules? im open to listen any tip using the capsules. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Argi,

MightyLife

There is battery test drive, which i did with my Mighty. You can find it couple of pages backwards.

Can you explain further about this “Battery Test Drive” please? :)

I just went through the manual and could not find any information on it whatsoever.

hello guys im seeing people saying that the dozing capsules are a thing now. one thing that concerned me was about the material of the capsules ( i ordered my mighty from namaste vapes and they gave me two different dosing capsules) which i think is aluminium. is it ok to use it as any times as you want? can u combine ur oil pad with the capsule for better results or there no need? and last thing is it better to use small amount of herb, 0.1-0.2 with oil pad or dosing capsules? im open to listen any tip using the capsules. thanks

It is probably just one dosing capsule,the top half and the bottom half.

Yes they are aluminium and are
“safe” to use stated by Storz & Bickel.

The dosing capsules keep yor Mighty extra clean,so i like them more than having a small bowl with a pad ontop.
:)

Hey all. My mighty turns 2 y/o this year. I want to send it to S&B to have it cleaned from inside and have it checked. Would S&B replace the batteries with the new batteries that last 20% longer?

Best to send them an email and ask to be sure :)

Last edited by a moderator:

SJR

Can you explain further about this “Battery Test Drive” please? :)

I just went through the manual and could not find any information on it whatsoever.

Well that was just my own personal test which i did...I made it because I wanted to know how long battery lasts from full to almost dead, and how many bowls / capsules you can take with one charching.

Last edited:
SJR,

MightyLife

Well that was just my own personal test which i did...I made this because I wanted to know how long battery lasts from full to almost dead, and how many bowls / capsules you can take with one charching.

Ah you meant a couple pages backwards in the Thread not in the Manual haha!

Thanks ill try find it :)

MightyLife,

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
here it is ;)
made a little battery test drive with my Mighty.

Temperature , Session time , Capsules
After every session i let Mighty totally cool down. I used capsules with every session and with WPA i used Black Leaf 32,5 cm single honeycomb bong. Every draw was approx. 5-10 sec.
Temperature drop is about 2-4 celcius when i draw.

196 / 10 min. / 2 capsules
191 / 6 min. / 1
191 / 7 min. / 1
195 / 10 min. / 2
210 / 205 / 13min. / 2 / WPA
185 / 191 / 202 (WPA) / 16 min. / 2
200 / 205 / 14 min. / 2 / WPA
180 / 185 / 11min. / 2

After this battery icon starts to blink. So you still have time to take another bowl or two.

Overall time was 88 min.
Vaping time 74 min
Heating time 14 min
8 x heating
Heat up time: 1min 20sec to 195
14 capsules / about .1g - .2g
Battery charging takes from dead to full about 2 1/2 hrs.
I have 4 different vapes. Boundless CFX / CFV , Arizer Solo II and Mighty.
Mighty is clearly the best..no question about that. Super smooth with or without WPA. All of these vapes are good devices. I really like CFX and CFV..Solo II is decent too.

Used2use,

Used2use

imho basket screens make no sense - think about the airflow/contact time, air flows straigt trough the chamber/capsule over the whole diameter. A basket screen offers 'short cuts' eg below the screen rim air can go trough the side without touching much herb (short contact time) which should dillute the vapor...

biohacker

A basket screen offers 'short cuts' eg below the screen rim air can go trough the side without touching much herb (short contact time) which should dillute the vapor...

Kinda like the dosing capsules? :shrug: Always had a wispier diluted experience, but that could be due to the tiny amount that they hold - hence the eq basket screen, which one member has successfully tried so far. Should give close to full oven's worth, but keep it clean. Just not sure how hard I want to press on my only cooling unit to try.

Used2use

well, with the plenty it happens, that the cap can move up a bit, which results in air passing by the capsule side - nippeling out the screen helps in that case, similar it is good to bow out the mighty screen outwards to prevent wiggling of the cap (esp a prob upside down with water tools, which might be your case?)

biohacker

it is good to bow out the mighty screen outwards to prevent wiggling of the cap (esp a prob upside down with water tools, which might be your case?)

Hmmm, I don't think the screen can bow? I just think it's more of a case of less material in the capsule, some change of physics, and packing technique/grind consistency. I'd really like to see what a full eq basket would be like.

biohacker,
Reactions: Used2use

Used2use

:doh:d'oh stupid me didn't think about the wpa is not like the CU...
Yes, i bow the CU screen a bit outwards after installing by poking through the CU with the orange tamper, but native it shouldn't be a big problem bc the cap is pulled down by gravity...
The screw on WPA is indeed a different story, if there is wiggle room, air will bypass the cap (i don't use water too often with it) - path of least resistance...
Also if the caps are too much out of round may have a similar impact, but in general i would have a hard time telling a difference between cap or not.
Still in sense of fluid mechanics the caps get a straight flow from bottom to top, screens suck in air from the whole surface...:2c:

pallfy

Gentlemen, while you all ponder, I have done it.

These baskets have a fat circular rim at the top that lines up and seals perfectly with the cu. The fit is tight, but after a year of constant basket use I have had no problems.

I've used these baskets for protecting my oven and for prepacked baskets for travel, and even with the release of the dosing capsules, I still would rather use the baskets.

Try em out, they'r only $5 for 4.

Faolan

Mighty, Air1.5/Max/Go, Tinymight, Dynavap, Fury2
I got mine from pui 12/2017.. and it's 5/2017 on the box. Kind of wish I got the newer one.. still love my mighty though

Top Bottom