The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Jack_72

Wow! I didn't think you could put much more than .3g in the actual bowl of the Mighty, but you are putting .3g in each capsule that is designed for about half of that amount? No issues with airflow? What sort of grind consistency?
Yup, but more than .35 is nearly impossible imo :D.
I dont have any issues at all regarding the air flow. To be honest, actually I dont even like it when the herbs are lying kinda loosely in the caps. I grind them with the original S&B grinder (there are no differences in consistency between the big and small S&B grinder) for a couple of seconds until the herbs are pretty fine (but far away from being powder like). Then I use the orange "toothpick" which is stored in the bottom of the Mighty and fits perfectly inside the capsules to push the herbs down and tight.

Its just so much more relaxing if you are able to vape for 15-20 minutes rather than 5-10 with a light packes capsule, at least in my opinion. Others prefer to vape less. In my case the problem is that even with large breaks I build up a high tolerance extremely fast (which sucks).

Last edited:

DoStuffAndStuff

Just pulled the trigger on a Mighty with a glass mouthpiece from piu. I spent a month choosing and the last week deciding between Solo 2 and Mighty, but just went for it.

Been on a month break from smoking too, so hopefully the next time will be with the Mighty! Will be hard to stop smoking entirely though, especially since its somewhat of a ritual with my friends who like to smoke joints :/

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
Will be hard to stop smoking entirely though, especially since its somewhat of a ritual with my friends who like to smoke joints :/
so challenge your friends that they only can roll joints after the mighty batteries are depleted :D
- somehow a true vaporist tends to try to convert others, maybe because there are still too much smokers...
Keep fckin combustion :clap:

MightyLife

Hey Guys,
So i went ahead and ordered the Storz&Bickel Mighty 2017 model
from Amazon which i picked up
at an amazing £190 From A well known S&B customer (confirmed by email from S&B to be sure of genuine Mighty) with new years deal.
(unfortunately now over)

I had been doing alot of research the past few days and came to the obvious conclusion that the Mighty was indeed the only vape i needed.

I got maybe a little over excited..
And went ahead and ordered almost
Every spare part possible for the Mighty and then some extras too!:lol:

So i ended up ordering the following:

•Storz-Bickel.com

1x Mighty Wear and Tear Set

1x Filling Set For 40 Dosing Capsules

1x Capsule Caddy

1x Mighty Seal Ring Set

1x Mighty Screen Set

•NamasteVaporizers.co.uk

1x Grizzly Glass 14mm Bubbler
1x Grizzly Glass 14mm Adapter

•Puffitup.com

1x Mighty Vaporizer Stand
1x SLX 2.0 Large Black Grinder

So yea thats quite a nice bundle,im thinking about making a review and unboxing video on monday when i recieve all the items and uploading it to youtube,becaue i kind of would have liked to see more Mighty accessories reviews from people other than sponsered youtubers and the people selling the items themselves.

If you guys think that would be a good idea let me know!

MightyLife:peace:

Well today i recieved everything EXCEPT my Mighty! :bang:

Anyway,the general quality of everything so far is outstanding!

1) The Grizzly Glass 14mm Water Tool and Adapter;

IBmjrwP.jpg

This looks and feels amazing,
very sturdy and thick glass,
with a perfect fitting attachment
(Tried fitting it onto the spare CU I got with the Mighty Wear & Tear Set and it fits perfectly onto the mouth piece of the CU)

They were also so kind as to send
me a free Grizzly Originals Grater
for solids AND a bag of candy! For FREE!
(Which i dont have a picture of because i was baked and ate it ALL):ko:
SHOUT OUT TO NAMASTE THANK U!

hhViG4G.jpg

2) The Storz & Bickel Stuff;

dJTSubV.jpg

Everything I have recieved so far from them,again; looks and feels amazing!
Outstanding quality and feel to everything.

gA1YGvC.jpg

The Large Grinder,looks bigger in person,Although I have not tried it out yet I bet it works well.

MBG2b06.jpg

l4qHbdd.jpg

The Scale, is actually of good quality and is very precise,I read a few comments of people saying they were dissapointed by the scale,I on the contrary thought it was great for what it is.

TFNl9j4.jpg

The Wear & Tear Set, Includes all of the things you need to keep your Mighty in good standing for what is most likely going to be a very long time,I also purchased the Mighty Seal Ring Set and the Mighty Screen Set just for good measure.
(I was also pleasently surprised to learn it comes with 4 mouthpieces in total including the one on the CU itself)

OwMxWGt.jpg

The Capsule Caddy,like the rest of the things from S&B is also very nice and comes with 4 capsules which perfectly fit inside, The Capsule Caddy is safe from water and air tight.
Handy if you want to carry around caps with no chance of smell leakage.

Oh and i get my stuff from PUI in a couple days also,slight delay on shipping but they were so kind in the email they sent me that its easily forgiven.
Thank you Alice for the great service!
(Will post pics and grinder review in the grinder forum in the next upcoming days)

I will continue the review tomorrow when my brand new Mighty gets here!

Last edited:

CIWYW

Just pulled the trigger on a Mighty with a glass mouthpiece from piu. I spent a month choosing and the last week deciding between Solo 2 and Mighty, but just went for it.

Been on a month break from smoking too, so hopefully the next time will be with the Mighty! Will be hard to stop smoking entirely though, especially since its somewhat of a ritual with my friends who like to smoke joints :/
Just try it man! I have friends that al smoke exclusively and I have absolutely 0 problems (after a month of on/off vaping/smoking) with keeping vaping all the time. Mostly because after a while I began to dislike smoking, to the point when I almost threw up when I inhaled smoke. I think you will go the same path, once you go vape you don't want to go back. So goddamn awful is that taste.

MightyLife

Well today i recieved everything EXCEPT my Mighty! :bang:

Anyway,the general quality of everything so far is outstanding!

1) The Grizzly Glass 14mm Water Tool and Adapter;

IBmjrwP.jpg

This looks and feels amazing,
very sturdy and thick glass,
with a perfect fitting attachment
(Tried fitting it onto the spare CU I got with the Mighty Wear & Tear Set and it fits perfectly onto the mouth piece of the CU)

They were also so kind as to send
me a free Grizzly Originals Grater
for solids AND a bag of candy! For FREE!
(Which i dont have a picture of because i was baked and ate it ALL):ko:
SHOUT OUT TO NAMASTE THANK U!

hhViG4G.jpg

2) The Storz & Bickel Stuff;

dJTSubV.jpg

Everything I have recieved so far from them,again; looks and feels amazing!
Outstanding quality and feel to everything.

gA1YGvC.jpg

The Large Grinder,looks bigger in person,Although I have not tried it out yet I bet it works well.

MBG2b06.jpg

l4qHbdd.jpg

The Scale, is actually of good quality and is very precise,I read a few comments of people saying they were dissapointed by the scale,I on the contrary thought it was great for what it is.

TFNl9j4.jpg

The Wear & Tear Set, Includes all of the things you need to keep your Mighty in good standing for what is most likely going to be a very long time,I also purchased the Mighty Seal Ring Set and the Mighty Screen Set just for good measure.
(I was also pleasently surprised to learn it comes with 4 mouthpieces in total including the one on the CU itself)

OwMxWGt.jpg

The Capsule Caddy,like the rest of the things from S&B is also very nice and comes with 4 capsules which perfectly fit inside, The Capsule Caddy is safe from water and air tight.
Handy if you want to carry around caps with no chance of smell leakage.

Oh and i get my stuff from PUI in a couple days also,slight delay on shipping but they were so kind in the email they sent me that its easily forgiven.
Thank you Alice for the great service!
(Will post pics and grinder review in the grinder forum in the next upcoming days)

I will continue the review tomorrow when my brand new Mighty gets here!

:peace:Finally! The Mighty Vaporizer is here!

k6gTr2I.jpg

I have been using it for the past couple of hours and i just have to say WOW!

UGrLenS.jpg

The build quality is amazing,
I have had 2 caps and I am BAKED!
Which is a surprise as i had a bong hit this morning and am a daily smoker for many years so I thought
I might not feel the effects as much but I am very happy about it, to say the least.

ueDhm9B.jpg

The vapor quality is 10/10
The taste is amazing
It heats up reasonably quick
and came fully charged in the box.
(or atleast full bars)

FoyMGue.jpg

Thanks to Smartpipes.co.uk for the great service,and for including a EU adapter for the charger,as I ordered the vaporizer on the british Amazon
They usually send UK plugs along with orders from Amazon UK.

ZvJJT1C.jpg

As you can see in the picture above it took 70seconds to heat up
from 24c - 185c which I think is perfect.
Gives me time to open my Capsule Case or Caddy and insert it into the chamber. Some may find it a bit long but I personally have no problem with it.

wkaJ2h9.jpg

I have been taking like 2 hits at a time and then taking the capsule out to let it stand on the window sill and cool down inbetween sessions. I dont know if it
Makes a big difference but I feel like
Logically it would.

I dont really know what else to say because im high off my tits right now but if anybody has any questions,hit me up!

Last edited:

Jack_72

Will be hard to stop smoking entirely though, especially since its somewhat of a ritual with my friends who like to smoke joints :/
The thing is most smokers just dont even know about the advantages of vaping weed.
I really tolerate smokers (was smoking by myself for years) but objectively considered there are just more disadvantages with smoking than with vaping. Vaping is just better and thats it:
1. more economical than smoking
2. healthier than smoking
3. you can vape inside your house (its super hard to smoke outside while its heavily windy).

There are negative points, too:
1. devices are expensive as shit
2. different feel (although this only depends on habituation --> after some time vaping even feels better for smokers

In my point of view every smoker is going to love vaping once he knows it well enough :). (Btw I am not such a vegan peta supporting vape lover who tries to convince every smoker to stop, lol).

biohacker

Yes if you look at my previous post you will see there is a sticker on the box,these are all pictures i took myself.

Thanks! I can't believe I missed your post when your Mighty landed! That's incredible news, although not yet confirmed for the NA market I suppose since your Mighty came from Europe. My new Mighty from PIU lands today, so i'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Glad your digging your Mighty! :rockon:

MightyLife

Thanks! I can't believe I missed your post when your Mighty landed! That's incredible news, although not yet confirmed for the NA market I suppose since your Mighty came from Europe. My new Mighty from PIU lands today, so i'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Glad your digging your Mighty! :rockon:

Oh thats sweet man I bet you are excited!

Im pretty sure PIU stocks the latest models of Mighty but to be sure you can send them an email,from my personal experience they are very friendly,also if you were curious the date on the Mighty box i recieved is 08/17
so you can check and compare if yours does/doesnt have a sticker!

Modicum

One last thought on replacing the Mighty mp. You need to apply pressure to the 2 pieces of the crown that protrude, then look to snap those two pieces
back into the CU with the mp in the swung open position, it makes it almost simple.

Jack_72

i have the new packaging but dont see the 20% sticker :hmm:
Guess that you have the second last revision than, probably the same I have (shipped out Dec 17).
But dont worry Bud, your Mighty is powerful enough and once it looks fucked up enough or does nor work properly anymore I am sure you will receive a new one for free from S&B ;). And who knows what other advantages your future Mighty will have :)?

Green Kiwi

What is the date on the side of the packaging/box?
i can't find any date on mine box ,which i received yesterday .:love:.
:love:, i'm so in love with the mighty that this is my forth brand-new one,.i still got each box, and on neither of them is a production date ,:hmm::shrug:.:love:.
i also bought one from S&B Europe direct when i was there in September, this one also didn't have a date.
SOOOO, i am really keen, on some directions where to look on the box.:sherlock:, the only extra printed on my latest box was AU. which stand's for the Australian version.
neither of my last two have the 20% extra battery sticker.
my heat up time is also say 1.00 minute, so definitely quicker than the earlier versions.
Both the one i received yesterday and the one in September in Europe are the latest versions.
(Verified, with S&B.)
Now another fun fact is that that one i bought in Europe made such a loud high pitched noise during charging,that i had to charge it in a different room:lol:, during use the normal barley addible sound they all make.The one i received yesterday make's a just addible noise during charging , and the barely addible sound during use.:sherlock::zzz:.

i like to ad the fact that my first mighty(still going, even tough held together with tape ,rope, and copper wire:brow:, 3 bowls now)i gave away to someone whom could really use it.
The second one 2 years and 4 months old,which i bought as replacement, is held together with copper wire after i dropped it on the rocks, but functions still perfectly. mayday one bowl less than brand-new.(whom care's?).
the one i bought in September is waiting for my return visit, as flying via HongKong with a used vape is perhaps not the wisest action man can do. :nope:

Last thing a MIGHTY NEW YEAR to all on this wonderful forum.:leaf:

MightyLife

i can't find any date on mine box ,which i received yesterday .:love:.
:love:, i'm so in love with the mighty that this is my forth brand-new one,.i still got each box, and on neither of them is a production date ,:hmm::shrug:.:love:.
i also bought one from S&B Europe direct when i was there in September, this one also didn't have a date.
SOOOO, i am really keen, on some directions where to look on the box.:sherlock:, the only extra printed on my latest box was AU. which stand's for the Australian version.
neither of my last two have the 20% extra battery sticker.
my heat up time is also say 1.00 minute, so definitely quicker than the earlier versions.
Both the one i received yesterday and the one in September in Europe are the latest versions.
(Verified, with S&B.)
Now another fun fact is that that one i bought in Europe made such a loud high pitched noise during charging,that i had to charge it in a different room:lol:, during use the normal barley addible sound they all make.The one i received yesterday make's a just addible noise during charging , and the barely addible sound during use.:sherlock::zzz:.

i like to ad the fact that my first mighty(still going, even tough held together with tape ,rope, and copper wire:brow:, 3 bowls now)i gave away to someone whom could really use it.
The second one 2 years and 4 months old,which i bought as replacement, is held together with copper wire after i dropped it on the rocks, but functions still perfectly. mayday one bowl less than brand-new.(whom care's?).
the one i bought in September is waiting for my return visit, as flying via HongKong with a used vape is perhaps not the wisest action man can do. :nope:

Last thing a MIGHTY NEW YEAR to all on this wonderful forum.:leaf:

Congratulations on your new Mighty!
And a Happy New Year to you too !

Here is a picture for you of the date
On the side of the box :)

rer5r86.jpg

zIZOMat.jpg

(MAL-30-070 08-2017)

The 08-2017 is the month and year.

Last edited:

MightyLife

I have been in contact with the
Team at Storz & Bickel and have just
Sent them an email enquiring about
The current status of the Mighty and its battery update and what devices have the extra 20% and what devices do not and when they were released!

Hopefully we will get an answer shortly :)

Green Kiwi

@MightyLife ,Thanks bud:tup:,clearly i am a real:freak::tinfoil:stoner:rolleyes:.
So funny my looking and looking at those boxes, and seeing......:lmao:.
God, i wish i was a tad handier with computers, so i could post some pic's.
well one day, i am gonna spend time on learning those skills, i'm one of those always outside always moving vaporist.(so maybe when i break a or both legs:hmm:,although nah even broken ribs 3 times in last two years didn't achieve that:bang::freak:.)

my September one is dated 07-2017.my yesterday received one is 05-2017...............
Shit! so the point of change would be 07/08-2017, is my guess.
Curious how many bowls you can do on a charge.:sherlock:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom