The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Eatrocks

Mmmm that cool vapor...i think h.r. giger designed the s&b portables :rofl:. Piu had them in stock for less than 2 days, wow...the initial charge was maybe 5 minutes so it couldn't have been sitting in the warehouse for long. The manual stated that when its fully charged to first unplug the wall wart then disconnect the plug from the mighty..anyone follow this protocol?

Wonder if it's possible to sandwich some loose kief between two liquid pads.

Eatrocks,

darbarikanada

Wonder if it's possible to sandwich some loose kief between two liquid pads.

people recommend different techniques for concentrates (by themselves, not mixed w/flower):
- on top of liquid pad (S&B's recommendation)
- slice (somehow) a pad in half and put concentrate in the 'sandwich'
- buy thinner concentrate pads made by (I forget which) a different maker, use them to 'sandwich'

based on what people report back, all work fine (one of my favorite things about the mighty: not fussy).

darbarikanada,

Eatrocks

people recommend different techniques for concentrates (by themselves, not mixed w/flower):
- on top of liquid pad (S&B's recommendation)
- slice (somehow) a pad in half and put concentrate in the 'sandwich'
- buy thinner concentrate pads made by (I forget which) a different maker, use them to 'sandwich'

based on what people report back, all work fine (one of my favorite things about the mighty: not fussy).
Ye i was gonna say that, how u cut them shits in half?!?! Lol...

One thing they could easily improve is some kind of rubber plug to seal the power input. Next item on list is a wpa...body skins for the mighty would be great i think it could be possible to design a silicon case to fit around the edges of the body kinda of like an iPhone bumper case while still allowing heat to not build up.

I decided to mix 2 fine ground strains to try and help conserve meds. I still find myself loading same amounts(enough to cover the screen) with liquid pads on top for solo sessions..was even able to squeeze two 3 hit session outta one pack somehow between last night and just now.

Eatrocks,

darbarikanada

I still find myself loading same amounts(enough to cover the screen) with liquid pads on top for solo sessions..was even able to squeeze two 3 hit session outta one pack somehow between last night and just now.

sounds about right. if I put in .1g of flower with the pad on top, I usually get 7-9 tasty hits, + another 1 or 2 if I bump it up.

Eatrocks

Dang my car charger isn't working wtf..........

WHAT THE FUCK

Lights up doesn't charge

Eatrocks,

TheMadDabber

I ° The Magician
Hello everyone, I have a question, I have been getting this weird vappr taste with a full chamber and at 170°C. It kinda tastes plasticky and like roasted abv, even though I just started my session. I was confused since 170°C is not high and the abv, though medium brown doesnt look burned, as the abv has a smell and taste that smells like a dirty wet rag thats being heated.

my unit is an official unit and that smell and taste happens occasionally, either the session will have the bowlsmell or taste great or it would smell and taste funky, sometimes I would get vapors tongue.

I know at first the unit does have a plastic taste, but that subsided and this funky taste is a sometimes thing.

I have even thought that it might be the material, the material was pretty good at first, but I didnt leave it in the best storing conditions so it dried up. I hardly use my unit and it has been recently clean. Any ideas?

Edit: Also I was wondering if people here let their batteries drain all the way, since Ive read the best way to condition batteries and have them last long is to drain them all the way and then recharge. I have yet ti do that, since it would be annoying for the mighty to turn off mid-session. Thanks.

Last edited:
TheMadDabber,

darbarikanada

Hello everyone, I have a question, I have been getting this weird vappr taste with a full chamber and at 170°C. It kinda tastes plasticky and like roasted abv, even though I just started my session. I was confused since 170°C is not high and the abv, though medium brown doesnt look burned, as the abv has a smell and taste that smells like a dirty wet rag thats being heated.

my unit is an official unit and that smell and taste happens occasionally, either the session will have the bowlsmell or taste great or it would smell and taste funky, sometimes I would get vapors tongue.

I know at first the unit does have a plastic taste, but that subsided and this funky taste is a sometimes thing.

I have even thought that it might be the material, the material was pretty good at first, but I didnt leave it in the best atoring conditions so it dried up. I hardly use my unit and it has been recently clean. Any ideas? Thank.

if it's the material, it should taste the same (bad) in another vaporizer.

Eatrocks

Edit: Also I was wondering if people here let their batteries drain all the way, since Ive read the best way to condition batteries and have them last long is to drain them all the way and then recharge. I have yet ti do that, since it would be annoying for the mighty to turn off mid-session. Thanks.

I only have a few sessions on my mighty it still has a tad factory taste but still great flavor..if u let ur shit dry too long that's probably it, ESPECIALLY if u left it in a warm place....but about the battery thing, I've heard that too, let them drain fully then recharge but I think it's a myth. It stresses the cells more, they say the batteries (including ur phone) like to be kept around 40-80%..please let me know if I'm wrong.

creationdivine

I was just finishing a Sunday cup of coffee accompanied by a few Mighty bowls, baking at a nice 333F when the unexpected happened. Apparently cleaning the mouthpiece is something I overlooked the last time I cleaned the CU. A fatty glob of Mighty resin shit right into my mouth, all over my bottom teeth and lips. Haha now I can't get the damn taste of roast out of my mouth! No more hot coffee to wash it away with either! Has this ever happened to anyone else? I am glad to say it was me and not one of my friends that it happened to! Don't be like me, clean that mouthpiece real clean!

Mr. Me2

I was just finishing a Sunday cup of coffee accompanied by a few Mighty bowls, baking at a nice 333F when the unexpected happened. Apparently cleaning the mouthpiece is something I overlooked the last time I cleaned the CU. A fatty glob of Mighty resin shit right into my mouth, all over my bottom teeth and lips. Haha now I can't get the damn taste of roast out of my mouth! No more hot coffee to wash it away with either! Has this ever happened to anyone else? I am glad to say it was me and not one of my friends that it happened to! Don't be like me, clean that mouthpiece real clean!
You paint a pretty picture!

Eatrocks

333F ?!?!?! Half evil:evil:

creationdivine

You paint a pretty picture!

Pleased to pleasure perception per playful phrasing! Thank you kindly. :)

333F ?!?!?! Half evil:evil:

Vaping = half as evil as smoking.

51iw9Ik8dOL.jpg

Reggie Watts

Hahaha. Your Mighty took a shit in your mouth. I'm sorry but I'm high and that's funny. Always clean your mouthpiece.

Are there any materials other than aluminum on the dose capsules? Looks to me like it's sandblasted glass from the side view. Am Ii crazy?
mm-dosierkapsel-pro_1_1.jpg

VapeorDie420,

cloudsosmoke

Last edited:

sativasam

NO SMOKING
So had my Mighty since around 20th December, so 5-6 months. For the last month or so it has had issues charging unless lent on a certain side at a wierd angle. This is a permanent problem that has not gone away. Other issues that have happened but thankfully vanished very quickly are: digital display not working; and vibration alert not working. These two issues lasted for mere minutes or less.

It's a pain that I will have to send it back for repairs soon enough but generally speaking it performs so well that Im not regretting my purchase. I couldn't imagine not having it in my arsenal.

Maybe I shouldn't speak so soon as I have to deal with S&B now and customer service means everything when it comes to vapes. I'll be sure to give me feedback.

Edit: I should say that I use my Mighty more than any other vape I own. I'd say I use it 80% of the time and my other vapes I only use 20%. I vape nearly every day and about 3-6 times

Last edited:

mikeoxlong

Hey everyone im just looking for some answers from anyone who has ordered stuff from storz and bickel. So i order my mighty hand held vape and some replacement parts for my volcano yesterday and it sounds like theu may ship at different times. So what i really wanted to know is when can i expect either product to be here. I live in Canada and it should be coming from the California location.

Thanks to everyone in advance

mikeoxlong,

vapecapz

Is there a trick to opening those dosing capsules easier? I find they get stuck and are hard top open.

Hey everyone im just looking for some answers from anyone who has ordered stuff from storz and bickel. So i order my mighty hand held vape and some replacement parts for my volcano yesterday and it sounds like theu may ship at different times. So what i really wanted to know is when can i expect either product to be here. I live in Canada and it should be coming from the California location.

Thanks to everyone in advance
I ordered from Europe to Australia and it was here within a week. I couldn't imagine U.S to Canada would be more than a few of days.

vapecapz,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
So had my Mighty since around 20th December, so 5-6 months. For the last month or so it has had issues charging unless lent on a certain side at a wierd angle. This is a permanent problem that has not gone away. Other issues that have happened but thankfully vanished very quickly are: digital display not working; and vibration alert not working. These two issues lasted for mere minutes or less.

It's a pain that I will have to send it back for repairs soon enough but generally speaking it performs so well that Im not regretting my purchase. I couldn't imagine not having it in my arsenal.

Maybe I shouldn't speak so soon as I have to deal with S&B now and customer service means everything when it comes to vapes. I'll be sure to give me feedback.

Edit: I should say that I use my Mighty more than any other vape I own. I'd say I use it 80% of the time and my other vapes I only use 20%. I vape nearly every day and about 3-6 times
My Mighty recently had a charging issue so I filled out an RMA (S&B America) and in the comments section I added that I couldn't ascertain which was faulty, the charger male plug or the Mighty female receptacle. They were all over it. An immediate confirmation of my RMA request. Next day, RMA approval and a note saying they were sending a new charger out. If new charger didn't work, use the attached prepaid mail label to return Mighty heating unit. The new charger worked and solved the problem.

I agree that giving feedback is probably appreciated by S&B. When corresponding, I usually try to include some positive remarks along with other comments I may have. For instance, with my first Crafty return, along with telling them I loved how it worked so well, I told them I thought the cracks around where the c/u mounts were result of a design flaw. Of course they already knew that, and the replacement had the reinforced housing.

According to anecdotes here, you are in the enviable position of having to deal with S&B Germany rather than America. Some folks in the states have had a rough ride. I've been fortunate to have been treated well.
Good luck!

ChooChooCharlie

Is there a trick to opening those dosing capsules easier? I find they get stuck and are hard top open.

I hold the bottom and pry off the top.
Left forefinger curls around and cradles, while left thumb tip pushes opposite side.
Use right thumbnail to pry lid. Right forefinger tip steadies lid during pry.

Little muslin bags with drawstring good to carry.
After sessions, dump capsule into bag.
Keep capsule holder in there too.
Deal with unpacking and refilling capsules at home.

No damaged capsules yet.

Top Bottom