The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Would anyone be able to give me the specs of the mighty charger? Managed to forget mine on an out of town trip:doh:, got some back up though. TIA
I was thinking of buying some off brand chargers but the big thing with the pin chargers is outter and inner diameter...if that gets figured out, let me know...then we're in buisness

WakeAndVape,
Reactions: kahlilhc

uhranium

The top of the mighty has broken too (the top plate around the filling chamber lost a piece, like someone has posted a pic beofre), guess I really need the new version soon. But I want to wait for the next top fin redesign

uhranium,

verdampersweats

Torn between this and Crafty page 38 almot has me convinced i can put this in my pocket on a night out on my coat pocket. I have no App or Andriod 4.4.4 only 2.36 :(

Also the warranty is insane only two years at this price? Sale of goods act states good must last a reasonable time otherwise you must have it repaired compensated or face the law! I hardly call two years reasonable for 350 euro? So for this reason i am unsure if i should order direct and be guaranteed a latest model or order from a retailer whom i can pressure for a 6 yr warranty coverage.

Last edited:
verdampersweats,

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Torn between this and Crafty page 38 almot has me convinced i can put this in my pocket on a night out on my coat pocket. I have no App or Andriod 4.4.4 only 2.36 :(

Also the warranty is insane only two years at this price? Sale of goods act states good must last a reasonable time otherwise you must have it repaired compensated or face the law! I hardly call two years reasonable for 350 euro? So for this reason i am unsure if i should order direct and be guaranteed a latest model or order from a retailer whom i can pressure for a 6 yr warranty coverage.
If you can get a 6 YEAR warranty...why the fuckcombustion would you buy direct :hmm:?!? if any thing happens you will probably get the latest model anyway AND it is about an inch and a half shorter than my galaxy note 3 and twice as thick...no one can tell your average pocket size online, but it fits into all my pockets just fine (Jean, jacket and sweater) but I don't wear skinny jeans...lol

subway13029

Mighty is smaller than it looks..about size of large smart phone..just little thicker..fits in my back pocket like a wallet or front pockets..no issue

lapsda00

Went to order the Mighty from @PuffItUp and they're out of stock till next week some time. This sucks I was intending on having it before my Vacation next Thursday. :ugh::(:cry:

if you want to prevent that you get older version of mighty(old casing) -- make your order directly by storz-bickel :tup: they´re in stock for sure !! :D

Last edited:

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
if you want to prevent that you get older version of mighty(old casing) -- make your order directly by storz-bickel :tup:

IKR...plus they do FREE overnight shipping!

The only reason I didn't order direct is because they had it in a brick and mortar store for roughly the same price
(I hate waiting)

Even then, there are plenty of areas of it you can hold without any issues at all. The top will get warm sure.

Sometimes I grab the mighty by the cooling unit when I'm vaping! It doesn't get hot enough to bother me at all...

But then again...haven't met an (electric) vape that was un- wield- able while in use (to me)

The warmer vapes are also welcome on winter days, after session you can use them as hand warmers.

WakeAndVape,

verdampersweats

If you can get a 6 YEAR warranty...why the fuckcombustion would you buy direct :hmm:?!? if any thing happens you will probably get the latest model anyway AND it is about an inch and a half shorter than my galaxy note 3 and twice as thick...no one can tell your average pocket size online, but it fits into all my pockets just fine (Jean, jacket and sweater) but I don't wear skinny jeans...lol

To be fully clear, You do not get a six year warranty but in GB you are covered for a "reasonable time" with retailers. This is why most warrantys are not worth the paper written on here. Reasonable time obviously is up for interpretation in small court. But could you explain to a small court Judge that your 350 euro vape is designed to last two years?

But as i said it is probably "old stock" because you need to buy off a big retailer that will absorb the cost. Im going to buy one now due to the comments above about stealth as i always have rather large pockets at times in fishing jackets or outdoor jackets. I just have to decide where to buy it from now.

Last edited:
verdampersweats,

Bravesst

Full Steam Ahead
Manufacturer
A couple of comments on my "Mighty Exprience"... it's gets a DROP hot, but barely, even after 2 or 3 straight bowls. I'm a sipper, mostly, but do like to vape a high temps (starting at 365 seems to work for my situation). Cools quick (unlike the Crafty, at least the older ones).

Suggestion: Go directly to S&B and get the latest model, it rocks.

Bravesst,
Reactions: lapsda00

Vapetrees

Vaped Out
Connected my Mighty to a Roor bong I have, and WOW! I couldn't push myself to finish the bowl on my own I had to ask my GF to help me finish it. I was so blown away I had to take pauses after every hit. I hadn't seen a need to attach it to a water piece, but I wanted to see what it was capable of.:razz::science:

Last edited:

Stinky

Of course...its a vaporizer! But it doesn't get unbearably hot, unless you have high heat sensitivity

All of my Mighty units have got so hot that if I leave them sitting on my leg accidentally I get burnt.

I have also burned my fingers from accidentally touching them near the heater when I was first getting used to the units.

That is after/during one oven.

Stinky,

shredder

All of my Mighty units have got so hot that if I leave them sitting on my leg accidentally I get burnt.

I have also burned my fingers from accidentally touching them near the heater when I was first getting used to the units.

Either your sensitive to heat, or I have super powers. Mine gets warm, not hot. I let mine cool before I open it, but you can help it cool by drawing on it after its turned off.

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
My CU gets hot but not too hot, I can put my finger right above the bowl for like 5 seconds before needing to pull away (right above hologram that circle) that being said I don't touch it there, as it is kinda hot lol

To the guy asking about charging, lasts a while a good 6-7 bowls? I charged mine Monday...3 bars left. 4 bowls deep.

Just dropped to 2 bars as writing. I've been vaping bud + bho at 370 which chucks nice clouds and gets me ripped...able to Vape like 20 minutes at a time this way, so take that into account. Not like I'm just cashing the bowl quick; it's probably been on like 1.5 hours this charge

HellsWindStaff,
Reactions: Vapetrees

Vapetrees

Vaped Out
Mine also doesn't get too hot and have never been burned, by this vape and maybe I learned from past experience with others, but don't set it on your lap as with any vaporizer it's going to get hot so why put it in such a sensitive place.

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Got an update on my unit I mailed in on Monday...

They called and said they were dropping it in the mail today...super fast turn around time! :cheers: (about 5 days)
...except shipping (estimated to arrive wed. ???)

They will be sending me back the same unit with a firmware upgrade and 'new housing' can't say I'm upset to be receiving the same unit...i've grown quite fond of it!

Didn't even have any real time to miss it. S&B rocks!

I guess you haven't met a Sublimator yet?
EDIT...portable vape that is

Whoa...that's deep, I can only imagine what you would think of a pax or a davinci

:lmao::rofl:

Had no Idea! HAPPY FATHERS DAY TO ME!! :rockon::science::clap::nod::wave:

A happy fathers day indeed.

WakeAndVape,
Reactions: shredder
Top Bottom