The Mighty/Mighty+ by Storz & Bickel

Be careful, but it's doable. In fact SB tells you to do this prior to CU soaking, but I find it unnecessary.

I thought so too until I received a new crafty (warranty claim) with a new cu and discovered my original has become a bit yellow overtime, more than likely do to the soaking. I have been taking the new one off before soaking just to test my theory

MoneyVapeTheWorldGoRound,

scottg402

Hey Scott, do you notice any performance difference between the 2? I assume they are the same other than battery life.
Honestly I have not had it long enough to really discern. However I will report back. I wasn't 100% thrilled about going into the larger footprint (I used my Crafty out and about but I probably won't so much with the Mighty) but I was happy that after a 25 minute session I had only gone down one battery bar as opposed to losing about half of my battery capacity (or more) which was the case with the Crafty.

On board temp control is also very nice. I got tired of whipping my phone out all the time. I have too much other shit running on my phone anyway so I don't need yet another app. running.

Bottom line for me is I think I will be more happy with the Mighty in the long run. I have other vapes I can use out of the house (duh) so I'm thinking the Mighty will suit me just fine in my home rotation (or home portable rotation- ie around the yard, ect.)

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
I thought so too until I received a new crafty (warranty claim) with a new cu and discovered my original has become a bit yellow overtime, more than likely do to the soaking. I have been taking the new one off before soaking just to test my theory

My new CU looks the same as my six-month-old one that's been soaked many times. That's just my experience....not saying one data point is meaningful. :lol: But for me, it's a favorable risk-reward....not really sure I care what the hologram looks like, vs the pain of prying that bit off and snapping it back on everytime I disassemble. Easy choice. ;):nod:

mitchgo61,

milKmArsh

Thanks for your quick reply can you tell me please how to put the solid hash in the mighty and at what temperature thanks
@peterpiper sums it up.
I would imagine that's in Celsius. Put a little in, cover with supplied liquid pad to make a snug fit and turn the mighty on.
I would experiment with the temps. You can't go wrong.

milKmArsh,

aohaeg

If The mighty battery is damage could I plug in the mighty and it work normally with the charger even if the battery is damaged ?

aohaeg,

milKmArsh

If The mighty battery is damage could I plug in the mighty and it work normally with the charger even if the battery is damaged ?
I believe so. You can use it when it's charging. So I would think it would work when batts are dead.
Maybe someone can confirm?
The batteries can be replaced by the manufacturer for a fee.
Hope this helps.

milKmArsh,

biohacker

Depends... what is meant by "damaged"? It's possible the Mighty would not work without the batteries installed at all, so if they are damaged in a way that makes the Mighty not recognize there is anything there, perhaps it wouldn't work?

As for hash, are you guys really putting a pad ON TOP? Wouldn't that allow the hash to melt into the heater? Any concentrate i've used has been with the product on top of the pad, or herb bed. Otherwise i'd be paranoid it would mess the heater port up, unless I suppose one uses it inverted only.

biohacker,
Reactions: mr magoo

peterpiper

(peter-ex-piper)
It doesn't melt
It clumps together
But with pad on top it doesn't shrink too much hence no stir required
It comes out as a hard disc if left to cool down, crumbles to dust
Yes I was referring to Celsius
And I can get just visible vapour off 155

biohacker

ah gotcha, was thinking more the melty type stuff! That's awesome that you can get vapour from just a low temp! What percentage thc are these hashes? It's been a while for me....can't remember why I stopped, but I think I remember perhaps not liking the taste. Probably crappy product though.

biohacker,

milKmArsh

I put the pad on top, but I've only used grinder sugar as hash. If I have oil I put it on top of the pad.

milKmArsh,

freestyle99

Hey guys, so when you all sent your broken Mighty in for repair did they acknowledge that they got it? Do they alert you if they ship a new unit or do they just ship it? My Mighty's tracking says they got it but I haven't heard anything to confirm.

Last edited:

Grim Chiclets

So my buddy @garrus with the Crafty upgraded to the Mighty after multiple returns.. and it's epic- I'll show you why...
jOuPcCW.jpg

Shoutout to @elmomuzz for a brilliant solution!

darbarikanada

It doesn't melt
It clumps together
But with pad on top it doesn't shrink too much hence no stir required
It comes out as a hard disc if left to cool down, crumbles to dust
Yes I was referring to Celsius
And I can get just visible vapour off 155

thanks for sharing your experience with vaping hash in the mighty. since hash comes in all different forms these days, from powder-y '5 star', to traditional, Lebanese-style compressed, I'm wondering if anyone has found any rules of thumb as far as which types are safe to vape in the mighty. has anyone done it often enough to be confident it won't hurt the mighty? I have a vapor genie and am wondering if it'd be simpler to play it safe, use that for hash, since there's no electronics in it.

darbarikanada,

justcametomind

Yeah mine is Lebanese
It's all I vape
I have vaped it in all the vapes I've listed below
I have the Dynavap the Zion the Okin and the grasshopper coming and I have no doubt it will work splendid in all
Wow, your avatar is pretty explanatory about the hash you have access to.
Gold/red Lebanese hash...
:Q___________

justcametomind,

peterpiper

(peter-ex-piper)
Yes that is a photo of it
I know it is genuine Lebanese
I can get pollem for £100, good pollem for £120 or Lebanese for £135
The leb wins hands down in all areas, especially flavour
I've been to Amsterdam many times and also little towns within Holland
The thing about Amsterdam is you can buy Nepalese temple ball but it's made in Amsterdam
I have some genuine Nepalese black (not temple ball) (smells really earthy) I know that and the leb came from where they say.
The U.K. Used to be a nightmare for hash, not anymore!

peterpiper,

olysh pops

Bad experience here when hash is directly in oven with pad on top.

Taste is really good but there was few vapor. And hash does not stick with pad at the end, it is necessary to clean oven with orange tool and iso.

Fortunately hash did not leak under mesh.

u4fNWqH.jpg

It seems that cotton method, described below, is more appropriate for Marocco hash :

Hi FC's :)

I think it was not discussed yet, so I share my method for hash (Mighty or Crafty)

- put fine layer of cotton at the bottom of the bowl

PKZt8vq.jpg

- then add grinded hash

obHxhKb.jpg

- if you want to be sure that CU mesh stay clean add cotton layer above hash

I3997Hd.jpg

- use high temperature from 180C/356F to 210C/410F

- enjoy

If there is not enough vapor, it may comes from grinding : when bowl is still warm, open/break pieces of hash with a paper clip/needle to increase amount of vapor.

hundNr6.jpg

Advantage : there is no pad to clean with ISO
Inconvenient : can't stop to fill again ;)

PS : I use Organic Cotton / Scientific Inhalations

olysh pops,

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
So, did we all decide the air intake is or close in proximity to the charging port?

To test, I blew air into the charging port and vapor expelled out of the CU mouthpeice.
Any thoughts?

Slow Draw McGraw,

verdampersweats

Order in! :D

Total for Mighty, Fine screen set & car charger was 372 Euro! Prices are rising on the Euro but i need it for the new year and January. Oh well now the wait begins i hope S&B get a chance to ship before the holidays. And also the people who said your warranty will reset everytime your device goes in for repair are apparantly wrong? I emailed and Mr Brody told me that the warranty is two years from purchase and ends irrelevant after 2 yrs!

mitchgo61

I go where the thrills are
So, did we all decide the air intake is or close in proximity to the charging port?

To test, I blew air into the charging port and vapor expelled out of the CU mouthpeice.
Any thoughts?

The intake is at the bottom of the center heating module. Hold your Mighty up to a light and look at it with the LED screen facing you. See the two bits at the bottom in the gap between the center cylinder and the base? The middle bit connects the heater to the PCB. The one on the left is the air intake.

I couldn't find a Mighty vid, but here's a tear down of the Crafty....I believe the heating module is the same. You can see where the air intake is (2:20ish mark) at the bottom of the cylinder, above the board and well away from the charging port.

Top Bottom