flowmotion

JDSupreme said:
flowmotion said:
Strange question, but I'll pose it here since the MFLB is the only vape I own and use daily. Does anyone else get a hangover-type thing going in the morning if you vape close to bedtime/large quantities at night? I wake up every morning feeling like absolute shit after I rip the box and it's getting to be annoying :( Wish I could wake up clear-headed.

That sounds more like your herb than the box....

I try not to vape right before I go to sleep. Usually my last vape sesh is maybe 1.5 - 2 hours before I go to sleep. Clear headed every morning. Maybe someone can elaborate more....

Yeah, definitely a possibility. Even last night I vaped like 2-3 hours before sleep and I woke up pretty damn groggy. Maybe I'm just dehydrating myself or some shit. This has pretty much been happening since I got the box like 6 months ago or so, so I don't know if it's likely the bud causing it. Could be though.

flowmotion,

sundaddy

I only wait 45 min, after last ape to go to sleep. Still I've got tons of energy compared to the old combustion days. Back then I would wake up so slit-eyed, you could have blindfolded me with a piece of dental floss.

sundaddy,

Puget

mollusk
Flowmotion, I think you need to find herb with more sativa in it and less indica.
Sativa dominate herb might keep me from falling asleep for a while but I've never had a "hangover" from it.

Puget,

flowmotion

Puget said:
Flowmotion, I think you need to find herb with more sativa in it and less indica.
Sativa dominate herb might keep me from falling asleep for a while but I've never had a "hangover" from it.

Yea this seems like the most logical answer, but I swear I've vaped sativas and woken up feeling exactly the same as I did this morning. Don't get me wrong, it's not really a terrible hangover, but I don't feel fresh at all usually. I'll have to test it soon. Wasn't sure if vaping in general causes more of the "hangover" effect, so that was my general reason for posting about it. Seems as though the verdict is that it does not, though.

flowmotion,

Mechtradevil20

Peanut Butter & Pickle Sandwich Enthusiast
@Flowmotion:

Honestly, while the Sativa vs. Indica thing is relevant to the exploration of eliminating/minimizing vape hangover, I think you're onto something. I've had the thought that since you're absorbing more of the cannabinoids by vaporizing versus smoking, your "weed hangover" might be more pronounced because you're taking in all that vapor with all its potency and especially for everyday users like myself, I think there's a definite groggy effect in the morning.
I find a cup of coffee, a good mid-morning Sativa vape sesh, or just taking a break of a day or two from vaping entirely can help to regulate any residual tiredness from the previous night's sesh. Another thing about night vaping is that I find myself vaping more and more the later I stay up watching movies or playing games, and I recognize that I'm overloading myself with vapor and will probably be tired the next morning; sometimes I can't help myself!
Anyway, cheers, hope you figure something out, and happy vapor trails to you!

Mechtradevil20,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
slvelocity said:
Has anyone here used the energizer batteries? Mine are actually pretty strong... I have the PA as well so I can compare the strength of it pretty well. I would say whereas the PA is an obvious 10/10 in power, the energizers to me seem to be 9/10 or even 8/10 at worst (freshly charged of course).

I have used energizer batteries quite a few times. I cant remember the rating of them (2100s etc) but they seemed to work just fine. (More of the hit has to do with the draw speed)

I have used eneloops(sp) as well and they are okay as well. The Powerex ones (rebranded) are where its at though for an almost 'regular draw speed' vaping experience. Ever since I got my new box in conjunction with these batteries, I have almost had to relearn hitting this thing to avoid combustion! :brow:

AGBeer,

flowmotion

Vitolo said:
flowmotion said:
and its my bday yay.
Happy Birthday... and good stuff... you got the technique fit to the size of your pipe!.. well done!

Thanks man! My buddy was doubting the whole vape+waterpipe dealio, so I had to get it on video to show him. :ninja:

flowmotion,

ApathyGlass

glassblower
ayo whats up guys

picked up a mflb at a trade show last week, and its fucking sweeeeeeeet.

you guys were right.

ApathyGlass,

ApathyGlass

glassblower
got bored and made a mouthpeice real quick with some downtime earlier

157oqaf.jpg

5nql55.jpg

ApathyGlass,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I love it.. put me on your list to "hit up" when you are ready !
Now... if you look at the top photo...
and forget that you have seen the second photo showing that symmetry... does anyone else see a cute little glass piggy ding a hit and nuzzling the LB?

Vitolo,

Nycdeisel

Hey apathy, Welcome :wave:

that is really really cool! I would love to see more cool MFLB attachments like that, and im sure i speak for some others when i say that too! If you like to use glass water pieces, you should make something like THIS. it was an accident that it fit SO perfectly into the mouthpiece hole, but im sure you could fashion one up no problem, this worked super well for vaporbonging with it
DSC037272.jpg

its a tiny little 90 degree adapter that was made for whip tubing.

Nycdeisel,
Reactions: axakal
Top Bottom