willieR

Been here since 2009
That mod shown above I believe is essentially a nail-looking thing with a round head. I imagine you just nail it in.

Maybe a tiny hole pre-drilled in the wood stock to make sure nothing splits. Not sure glue would be needed, but I might dip the ponty end of this "nail" in wood glue before nailing it in.

When I installed a slightly different ball, I found I liked to use about 1/2 drop of wood glue.

I imagine the hole in the wood stock is no more than 1/16". I was drilling 1/4" :o

willieR,

willieR

Been here since 2009
Morningflight, if you look back a few pages, you see Blissville links to purchase the non-beta version.

willieR,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Just picked up a new pack of 2700's @ batteries plus on the way home today. My first 2700's since the glue change. OMFG even with goo gone that shit was such a pain in the ass to get off!!! I miss the old ones, the cleanest peel ever!!

JDSupreme,

al bundy

Vaporist
w d 40 works pretty good on the 2700...90% iso too

the ball catch is nice but if its not spring loaded i would think its more pressure on the spring that hold the lid on.

al bundy,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Dudeson 1882 said:
I
Edit - Re public smoking one thing we have in here is loads of video cameras recording everything you do. Took me a while to get used to it after moving back here but it helps to get good at spotting them.

Isn't London the most watched place? Meaning you are nearly alwasy being recorded?

That's the true test of stealth!

aesthyrian,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
willieR said:
That mod shown above I believe is essentially a nail-looking thing with a round head. I imagine you just nail it in.

Maybe a tiny hole pre-drilled in the wood stock to make sure nothing splits. Not sure glue would be needed, but I might dip the ponty end of this "nail" in wood glue before nailing it in.

Oh yeah, now I remember reading about that pin-mod. Ok, gotta go check my daughter's crafts material boxes... :)

Thanks Willie! :peace:

Vaporisateur,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
morninglight said:
I've been waiting and waiting to order the PA. Is it time to do so? Will it ever be non-beta? I still just use the original 2 batteries it came with...

I would not wait. It's no longer Beta but the price might go up when they put it on the official website to order. In the meantime here's the link to order one https://magic-flight.com:4200/buydpab/ar_home - even if it says Beta on the page, you will receive the final version of it. :)

Vaporisateur,

//////

i just used my PA for the first time with a brand new replacement box and i cannot express how pleased i am. i was surprised by how nice the pa looked! A+ in design and function! :) on a side note, magic-flight has some of the best customer service that i have ever experienced.

//////,
ok, hey!

What?

oh man i thought you called me...

LoL
This thread moves so fast !
Its cool really.

MFLB is a rockin piece of furniture and that's no baloney.

Just saying howdy all, hope you're all on top form !

Night Night !

chimpbacca,

Surf Monkey

I tell you what: it's a testament to how impressed with my MFLB that the simple addition of a ball bearing to firmly close the lid is enough to have me seriously considering buying another one, just over two months after buying my first. This thing is just an amazing piece of kit. Everyone should own one.

Surf Monkey,

bmbmjmdm

Hey guys, after reading the testimonies in this thread I've concluded that my (first) vape should be the mflb (due to portability and effectiveness). I found this site to be the cheapest to buy one http://www.ecrater.com/p/8001140/magic-flight-launch-box-vaporizer#. What I'm wondering is; does this seem sketchy considered it is the Only site marketing the product for 90$ (as opposed to 100 like most places)? Do you think that means this is an older model maybe? Or is the site a scam? I rarely buy products online so I could use and greatly appreciate help in the matter, thank you!

bmbmjmdm,

Surf Monkey

I'm not sure if they're an authorized reseller or not, but you can probably find out easily enough. It's possible they're still selling the last version of the box at the old price. I paid $90 for mine as well, but I got it directly from BlissVille.

Good choice on the MFLB. It's a great vape. I'm not sure I'd choose it as my FIRST vape, but it's such a great little unit that I wouldn't discourage anyone from starting out with it. Just make sure and read the whole vaporpedia article about it before using it in order to avoid frustration. It takes a few trenches to figure out how to use it right.

Surf Monkey,

los

bmbmjmdm said:
Hey guys, after reading the testimonies in this thread I've concluded that my (first) vape should be the mflb (due to portability and effectiveness). I found this site to be the cheapest to buy one http://www.ecrater.com/p/8001140/magic-flight-launch-box-vaporizer#. What I'm wondering is; does this seem sketchy considered it is the Only site marketing the product for 90$ (as opposed to 100 like most places)? Do you think that means this is an older model maybe? Or is the site a scam? I rarely buy products online so I could use and greatly appreciate help in the matter, thank you!
i have gotten 2, one from puffitup and one from vapeworld both have done right by me and both offer fcers discounts. ive never ordered from blissville but i have heard theyre customer service is top notch as well.

los,

bmbmjmdm

los said:
bmbmjmdm said:
i have gotten 2, one from puffitup and one from vapeworld both have done right by me and both offer fcers discounts. ive never ordered from blissville but i have heard theyre customer service is top notch as well.

fcers?

bmbmjmdm,

bmbmjmdm

Surf Monkey said:
bmbmjmdm said:
vaporpedia? I'm sorry I've never heard of this. Link please to the article?

You need to hear of vaporpedia. Here's the MFLB page:

http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/Magic-Flight_Launch_Box

checked it out; Very helpful information, ty!! One more thing; how do I get the discount at either of those places for being a member here? I can't seem to find where the option is provided..

bmbmjmdm,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
The discounts only work on certain items. From what I hear the LB is one of the items that coupon codes don't always work. I have heard if you call Vape World's 1-800 # they might cut you a deal.

Okay...so I went to a giant ecig meetup this past weekend, Vapestock. Decided to bring some vapes to have a mini Vapestock in my hotel suite of another sort :cool:. I know of at least three people that are probably ordering LB's & Power adapters as we speak :D I was like the tupperware lady of vapes ROFL!! I demonstrated a few but the LB was the star of the show. I didn't take any glassware as I had so much crap to carry as it was.

Lo,

winter

with only two days of owning it under my belt, I'm already in love. This little box is saving me money, my lungs, is silent, invisible and (almost) smell free. What is everyones secret to really incognito non-smelly hits? Every time I have used it so far I have been noticing a fair bit of smell (my hitting method yesterday was as big of a visible vapor exhale as possible but today I focused on invisible exhales, maybe this info can help)

winter,

bmbmjmdm

Lo said:
The discounts only work on certain items. From what I hear the LB is one of the items that coupon codes don't always work. I have heard if you call Vape World's 1-800 # they might cut you a deal.

Okay...so I went to a giant ecig meetup this past weekend, Vapestock. Decided to bring some vapes to have a mini Vapestock in my hotel suite of another sort :cool:. I know of at least three people that are probably ordering LB's & Power adapters as we speak :D I was like the tupperware lady of vapes ROFL!! I demonstrated a few but the LB was the star of the show. I didn't take any glassware as I had so much crap to carry as it was.

do you know what the coupon code is by chance?

bmbmjmdm,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
winter said:
What is everyones secret to really incognito non-smelly hits?

If you need to go super stealth mode you should load the box and take a few puffs before you leave home or wherever. I call those first couple puffs tasty puffs as you get much of the flavenoids out.. Once you do that you are left with a trench that will be less smelly. Works like a charm!

Lo,
Top Bottom