piod

The beta power adapter can only be bought by people with visa? :/
Cause that's the only payment method i see.

piod,

liteweight

Stu said:
One thing I noticed is that when you load a fresh trench (especially if it's moist material) the entire trench kinda fuses together from the bottom where the conduction is taking place. It makes it hard to shake the shit up and sometimes even becomes practially welded to the screen. On more than on occassion I've had to use my brush to break up my herb as it wouldn't come off the screen by shaking/tapping. I have had this issue with my 2700s, but it happens even more with the PA. Not really sure what can be done about that though.

I have the same problem. I notice that some strains stick to the screen more than others. I think it's a sign of high resin content. I start with herb that has been finely ground in a coffee grinder. After several hits I dump everything out into my palm using the brush because the screen has herb stuck to it and it won't dislodge with shaking. Then I try to crumble it as fine as possible between my thumb and fingers. Then it goes back into the trench. This has to be repeated over and over until the herb is dry enough to not stick any more. I occasionally use the metal end of the brush too, but very carefully!

liteweight,

elmomuzz

That just happened...
To loosen a trench loaf slap the box upside-down on your palm then shake it.

I like keeping my PA on max all the time and just draw faster.

elmomuzz,

wildnacatl

I got my Power Adapter last night and I love it. The power adapter has re-kindled my love for this vape and now will allow me to get much longer life out of my batteries as I won't have to use them while at home.

On a side note whats the best charger around these days? I want to step up to a nice digital charger with battery maintenance capabilities so I can increase the life expectancy of my expensive cells....

wildnacatl,

Canarka

elmomuzz said:

This does not always work. Every single fresh load sticks to my trench for the first 2-4 hits. I have to manually open the MFLB, poke around with the brush, and go back at it.

Canarka,

magicflight

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
piod said:
The beta power adapter can only be bought by people with visa? :/
Cause that's the only payment method i see.

Hi,

It is my understanding that nearly any card is accepted. American Express, Discover, Mastercard, various diners club cards, various prepaid gift cards, etc. If that is all that is holding you back, then I would recommend placing the order and at least trying what you have.

It is true that we do not accept Paypal (as required via their policies) for anything. For the beta products retail division, we also do not have the resources to process any type of check (personal, company, cashers, postal, or otherwise), nor can we process any type of COD. In the future, some of these aspects may change, but it it is likely it will be some time (several months) before it can.

-- Magic-Flight

magicflight,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Canarka said:
elmomuzz said:

This does not always work. Every single fresh load sticks to my trench for the first 2-4 hits. I have to manually open the MFLB, poke around with the brush, and go back at it.

The only time I have a trench loaf problem that wont come loose with repeated slapping (i slap it on my thigh) is when I vape EXTREMELY dry, ground goodies or keif. I have this little wooden stick with a tiny curved spoon on the end that works perfectly for the dispersing common trench loaf. The little wooden stick is the best thing that came with, or should I say the only useful thing I got in my old vapir kit, including the vapir itself....back in the old days before I found FC :p

JDSupreme,

vood

Received my power adapter yesterday. Completely changes the box for me, as I use it mostly indoors. All of my qualms with it were already mentioned by a few other users, mostly needing rubber feet and the dial not having any markings indicating lower and higher power, but I will make my own modifications to solve this.

Certainly worth purchasing. I can utilize my launch box in a much more controlled fashion now that I have a way to dial in a higher or lower temperature. At max, I draw much, much faster than the slow sip I use with my batteries. I find that towards the lower temperature, you taste herb more, but at a higher temperature you lose that but generate vapor at an extremely quick rate for fast effects. I can't recommend this thing enough though; I am highly satisfied with it. It's a must have for anyone with a launch box.

vood,

max

Out to lunch
vood said:
It's a must have for anyone with a launch box.
Glad you like it, but I'd have to disagree with your "must have" statement. That's like saying a bong attachment is a must have for a whip vape. It depends on the person. I'm perfectly happy using my LB with batteries. I use it as a portable and have no desire to give up the ease of use I get with bats for any pluses that the adapter provides.

max,

reece

max said:
I use it as a portable and have no desire to give up the ease of use I get with bats for any pluses that the adapter provides.

You don't have to give anything up. The adapter expands your options. I also only use it as a portable. The adapter has not changed that. It allows me to use plug in power when available, thus saving battery power for when it is really needed.

One example: Going on a road trip to a concert one could use the power adapter in the car and the batteries in the concert.

reece,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
^^^thats pretty much my view as well. Tis the reason I want the power adapter. So I will have charged batteries when I need them. Also so I have power when I am in an area that does not require me to use the batteries.
In the past I've only used my LB when the situation would not allow for any of my other vapes to be used, ie out and about away from an electrical source or in a place where a lighter cannot be used. I did not like to find myself in those situations with dead batteries.
For the longest time I did not like my LB, but I have only begun to fully appreciate this little thing in the past few months. I've come to enjoy the LB much more than my lighter based vapes, which were my go to vapes for being out and about, and it is slowly replacing them. When I get my PA I wouldn't be surprised if it completely takes them out of rotation.

DevoTheStrange,

Blackthoven

Shaolin Master
JinkyWells said:
I keep reading about people who are trying to create clouds when they exhale. Remember, clouds are unused vapor. This is wasteful. I believe that you want to draw enough but not exhale real clouds. Please correct me if I am wrong. To paraphrase an old saying " Inhale all your pot, children are straight in China".

Well, although it may be wasteful I'm sure there are some people who don't mind. I for one wouldn't, one trench hits me well enough and it's already such a small amount of herb being used anyway (comparatively speaking). However, vapor clouds are essentially - desired, at least when it comes to being satisfied. :p

I guess it can also be used as a visual gauge to judge the size of hits, and perhaps there's even some placebo at work :ninja:

And thank you for the feedback on the PA ^.^, I'm strongly considering buying it this week and all the feedback is great :). So far it seems like it's doing great!

EDIT: Grammar and emoticons :cool:

Blackthoven,

caseball2051

Figured Id share a new technique Ive been using lately.

Im sure that someone has tried this before but I dont remember reading it so I thought id toss it up here.

I combined Pyronyms (spelling) method and the microhitting method.

1. figure the vape natively to the lips and start inhaling through your nose only for 2-3 seconds
2. after 2-3 seconds inhale through the mouth.
3. after those 2-3 seconds repeat steps 1-2 until youre done. i usually hit for 20-30 seconds.

Ifind this works quite well! try it if you havent yet.

caseball2051,

B.

War Criminal
im not asking this to be a dick, i'm genuinely curious...does anyone have any actual sources that prove that the lungs absorb a smaller % of large hits, or that lungs absorb a larger % of small hits? maybe i should start a thread?

if i load a mz stem's worth of bud into the lb and take a couple large rips i feel higher than if i take twice as many small hits. is this my brain playing (more) tricks(than usual)?

B.,

Hery Vappy

This thread its too big too read but is the Magic Flight website the best place to purchase one of these vapes? Do they have package deals with the power adapter?

Hery Vappy,

lwien

^^ This thread is required reading and is a prerequisite to being allowed to use the Box. Failure to comply could have disastrous consequences with a possible visit from the MFEEG's (Magic Flight Elite Enforce Group) at a time of their choosing. Consider this your first and final warning.

lwien,

B.

War Criminal
this thread is "too big to read" because no one looks for their own info and asks the same question over and over.
magic flight answered your second question very recently. I'll answer your firsrt cuz i'm feeling charitable.

order from blisssville.com

edit:damn you lwien and your speedy typing, you beat me to it.

B.,

Hery Vappy

I typically do and did try the search function with no success so please forgive my lack of forum etiquette.

Thanks for the Blissville tip, I'll check it out.

Hery Vappy,

liteweight

elmomuzz said:

Sometimes my herb is too sticky and doesn't dislodge itself even with A LOT of slapping. I do have the slapping technique down BTW. Since some strains DO NOT stick and some DO, I think it's a function of how resinous the herb is. I consider it a good sign when it DOES stick.

liteweight,

Zot

Vaping Phool
caseball2051 said:

Im sure that someone has tried this before but I dont remember reading it so I thought id toss it up here.

1. figure the vape natively to the lips and start inhaling through your nose only for 2-3 seconds
3. after those 2-3 seconds repeat steps 1-2 until youre done. i usually hit for 20-30 seconds.

I use the same technique when I'm using batteries, I tried to describe it myself a bunch of pages back. It works well, recommended if you don't have a PA.

Zot,

caseball2051

Zot said:
caseball2051 said:

I use the same technique when I'm using batteries, I tried to describe it myself a bunch of pages back. It works well, recommended if you don't have a PA.

I also use this with batteries.

I dont have the power adapter. Im still on the fence about buying it. My main purpose is as a portable because I have the MZ at home. Seems like that 60$ would be better spent on some more batteries and a smart charger in the future.

caseball2051,

Budmeister

magicflight said:
Budmeister said:
...non functioning light in one of my boxes...

Hi,

The light is similar in configuration/construction to a regular household light bulb -- none of which are expected to last forever (nor do we manufacture the lights). The light lifetime in the Box is also shortened somewhat by the fact that they are run in a hotter than average environment with many sharp temperature changes (which is hard on any pressured glass envelope with a metal to glass seal). We included them as a 'assist/training' feature, so that people could test battery strength visually rather than feeling for heat with the box empty and open (the more authoritative test). If we knew how to make a light that would last forever and would work functionally within the box, we would have done that. We do continue to seek make improvements however, so this may get updated.

-- Magic-Flight

I think that the light is a very important and useful feature......especially due to the stealthy nature of the MFLB. It is one easy and quick way of ensuring that you have a good battery and are ready to vape. I think you need to very clearly state in bold print that the light is not warrantied to avoid such confusion.

In other words, I consider the light to be an intrinsic of the MFLB ...and to learn that it is not covered by the warranty seems inconsistent when you state that the unit has a lifetime guarantee.

Budmeister,
Just picked a box up and i love it, but wasnt sure if i was suppose to register the box with the company or what? how does the life time warranty work?

Thevince16,
Top Bottom