Snafu

finchrock24 said:
Have you tried QWISO in the LB using your screen?

no but i am about to run an ounce or so through a qwiso treatment and after i will let you know! i will post it up on video!

Snafu,
Been researching vaporizers for about a week and was still unsure today when I went to a headshop today to look around. The only thing holding me back from pulling the trigger before was the battery issue. When I asked about the Magic Flight Box the chick behind the counter swooned. Said it was awesome, 4 other employees had them, so excited for me, etc., so I went ahead and bought it. So AWESOME. Ordered some extra batteries earlier tonight and when I found that the PA was available my excitement went to another level. The philosophy and customer service of MF after reading parts of this thread made me even more happier with my purchase. I really shouldn't be this excited about a PA, but I am. Keep up the good work!

preytotrey,

Zot

Vaping Phool
Anyone else have a number written faintly in pencil on the end of their PA? I have a small "12" under the cable on the LB side of the adaptor. Beta unit #12?

Zot,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
Snafu said:
finchrock24 said:

no but i am about to run an ounce or so through a qwiso treatment and after i will let you know! i will post it up on video!

Sweet. What type of bud are you using for that qwiso treatment (trim, low grade bud, etc)? Also, can you weigh and tell me how much product you get from 1 oz?

finchrock24,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
Zot said:
Anyone else have a number written faintly in pencil on the end of their PA? I have a small "12" under the cable on the LB side of the adaptor. Beta unit #12?

wow i just noticed the #.....im lucky #13 :)

dr3 said:
Interesting, mine has little notches in the wheel. I've been starting a fresh trench at 80 and working towards max as it gets dark.
As far as the brightness issue it seems to be far less problematic since I used a battery. Not sure but my thought is maybe the terminal that touches the side of the PA is not be making good contact. Not sure -- I can only assume that if the light is not as bright as possible when dialed to max that the box itself is not getting full power.

mine has notches...it just doesn't click when i roll it. unless by click you mean dial position.

i noticed that i start on 90 then actually work my way down a little when the taste turns. ive noticed the flavor of the browned bud is better when i turn it down some rather than up. not down alot...just a little, maybe 80 or so. just not nearly as harsh imo

JDSupreme,

elmomuzz

That just happened...
The clicking of the knob is a result of the notches rubbing the metal tube and not a part of the switches internal mechanics. I suspect it only rubs for some due to tolerances in assemble.

elmomuzz,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
elmomuzz said:
The clicking of the knob is a result of the notches rubbing the metal tube and not a part of the switches internal mechanics. I suspect it only rubs for some due to tolerances in assemble.

I have a bunch of clearance in mine...

2011-01-03085040.jpg

JDSupreme,

Snafu

finchrock24 said:
Snafu said:
finchrock24 said:

Sweet. What type of bud are you using for that qwiso treatment (trim, low grade bud, etc)? Also, can you weigh and tell me how much product you get from 1 oz?

i am using nugs, they have been in the jar for some time and turned brown smell is still good but i dont want to smoke it as i can play around with the iso :)

i will keep you up to speed!

Snafu,

Trakteur

Can any MAHA C-9000 owner explain the difference between break-in mode and refresh & analyze mode? I don't think I understand the difference between both, and in which situation should I use either of them for my batteries.

Trakteur,

Snafu

Trakteur said:
Can any MAHA C-9000 owner explain the difference between break-in mode and refresh & analyze mode? I don't think I understand the difference between both, and in which situation should I use either of them for my batteries.

look back a few pages there is a link that was placed up for this particular question! look and you shall find :)

Snafu,

Blackthoven

Shaolin Master
preytotrey said:
Been researching vaporizers for about a week and was still unsure today when I went to a headshop today to look around. The only thing holding me back from pulling the trigger before was the battery issue. When I asked about the Magic Flight Box the chick behind the counter swooned. Said it was awesome, 4 other employees had them, so excited for me, etc., so I went ahead and bought it. So AWESOME. Ordered some extra batteries earlier tonight and when I found that the PA was available my excitement went to another level. The philosophy and customer service of MF after reading parts of this thread made me even more happier with my purchase. I really shouldn't be this excited about a PA, but I am. Keep up the good work!

Congratz :), vaporizers are the way of the future! Or maybe we'll just end up injecting THC directly into the bloodstream or something :p

P.S This thread is out of control, seriously. I can never find anything I want and every time I come back there's 500 more pages!

Blackthoven,

DeepFried

A Legend in my Own Mind
Trakteur said:
Can any MAHA C-9000 owner explain the difference between break-in mode and refresh & analyze mode? I don\'t think I understand the difference between both, and in which situation should I use either of them for my batteries.

Your question was already answered the first time you asked, this is the third time and I think if I read it again I fear my forehead will smash my monitor!

Here is the link to download the c9000 manual http://www.mahaenergy.com/download/mhc9000.pdf

Now look on page 2, it fully explains each mode, what it does and when to use it. They even provide a chart at the bottom to make it extra easy.

DeepFried,

lwien

DeepFried said:
Your question was already answered the first time you asked, this is the third time and I think if I read it again I fear my forehead will smash my monitor!

lol......I didn't even notice that. The first time I posted up this link was to answer his exact same question back on page #307.

lwien,

sfld

#34 here, but what sucks is its sitting here on my desk all shiny ready to be used and my box is filled with a kush trench at home just waiting ;x

anyone got pics of the car adapter? I have regular inverters, just wondering if their adapter is smaller then a standard inverter

sfld,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
sfld said:
#34 here, but what sucks is its sitting here on my desk all shiny ready to be used and my box is filled with a kush trench at home just waiting ;x

anyone got pics of the car adapter? I have regular inverters, just wondering if their adapter is smaller then a standard inverter

its a standard car plug with a wire coming out....the same diameter as your 12v outlet. much smaller than my 70watt inverter!

JDSupreme,

sfld

nice, is there a special order form for that ? or was i supposed to put it in the notes lol

ordering when high musta not noticed it

sfld,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
anyone know if the price goes up once the final PA is released? I'm cool waiting for the finished product unless it gets a significant price hike...then I would rather get it now.

stickstones,

Zot

Vaping Phool
sfld said:
nice, is there a special order form for that ? or was i supposed to put it in the notes lol

ordering when high musta not noticed it

The car adapter hadn't been released by MF when I ordered my PA. :( I first heard about it a week or so after I received the PA. Damn.

Zot,

Zot

Vaping Phool
Think good thoughts for me, people; I'm preparing for what may be a quite traumatic experience for me. I'm traveling outside the country for 5 days, and for the first time since last May, I won't have my beloved LB within arms reach.

Leaving Tuesday (tomorrow) morning. I'm going to try and think of it as a cleansing retreat. :peace:

Zot,

Trakteur

@ Snafu, lwien and DeepFried : I really don't mean to be an ass, but I searched and read the last 100 pages of this thread to know if anyone was discussing about what I wanted to know and I didn't find anything. I know that lwien posted a link the first time I asked my question, but right after people started to talk about the power adapter for almost a page. A link to a 26 page thread on another forum really isn't what I expected as an ''answer''. Was it too hard to take 2 minutes to explain briefly?

BTW, I'm not expecting any answers for that last question, I just want you to understand my situation. Thanks...

Trakteur,

Trakteur

stickstones said:
anyone know if the price goes up once the final PA is released? I'm cool waiting for the finished product unless it gets a significant price hike...then I would rather get it now.
MagicFlight said the price may go up or down, but there are more chances that it will increase a little bit.

Trakteur,

lwien

Trakteur said:
A link to a 26 page thread on another forum really isn't what I expected as an ''answer''. Was it too hard to take 2 minutes to explain briefly?

The information that you were looking for is also stated VERY CLEARLY in the owners manual that DF posted up. DF even pointed you in the direction of the chart. Seems to me that you would rather be spoon fed information rather than taking the time to read the manual as well as taking the time to read thru the link I posted up. What you will find by reading the manual as well as the link, is more information that you didn't even know you didn't know.

So, in answer to your question of "Was it too hard to take 2 minutes to explain briefly?', my reply is, is it too hard to read the instruction manual?

Damn, and here I thought I was being helpful the first time around, for that link is the most informative piece of information on the C9000 that I could find anywhere. :shrug:

lwien,
Top Bottom