max

Out to lunch
dr3 said:
Just a reminder of how well new eneloops perform in the LB, I have been using the same pair of eneloops that I ordered as part of a 4-pack back in September. Figured they were getting well-used after 2 months at my average of 2 charges a day. Just put in the new battery from the 4-pack and the LB heats up much faster and seems to keep up with a faster draw. I use a sony battery charger, waiting till the eneloops are almost completely dead (dim light on LB, no bars on charger) before recharging. Also I use the refresh feature on the charger about once a month. I am generally happy with the performance of the eneloops, but the new ones seem to work so much better.
Glad you're happy with the 'new' Eneloops. I can't find any info as to what the improvement is. They're still rated at 2000mAh. The new version has an 'A' at the end of the model # on the bat, and has a 'crown', whatever that is.

The newest MAHA Imedions (what MF ships) are rated at 2400mAh, so I'd have to give that one the edge. The Eneloops, at Thomas Dist., are a little better buy though-about 30 cts. cheaper per bat if you buy a 16 pack.

max,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
dr3 said:
Not sure about the Powerex or what HSD is

Sorry, my mistake. HSD is for High Self Discharge. In other words, they lose their charge in a few days so you need to be more vigilant if you don't want to get caught with a dead battery.

pakalolo,

Aetz88

TwztedElegance said:
Here's a trench I loaded up.. I grind mine this fine and my trenches rip ALLLL day :ko::brow: I'm using a Krups coffee grinder

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/6587/photoid.jpg

Mine doesn't look like that... urs is like nearing a powder... mine is just like... cut up =/

Ive been using grinder then scissors to make it finer. Maybe Ill just grind up alot at once instead of each time I use the MFLB. PRobably save me time in the long run anyway

Aetz88,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
pakalolo said:
Of all the batteries I've tried, the best performers are Powerex (2700 mAh) but they are HSD.

So true....its such a better hit IMO....but I also notice im drawing faster to compensate for it running a little hotter....but that just leads to bigger, better hits.

Sucks that they drop off so much but I keep a good rotation of 4 going.

JDSupreme,

bussinrounds

JDSupreme said:
pakalolo said:
Of all the batteries I've tried, the best performers are Powerex (2700 mAh) but they are HSD.

So true....its such a better hit IMO....but I also notice im drawing faster to compensate for it running a little hotter....but that just leads to bigger, better hits.

Would this recharger work good for the Powerex 2700 mAh batterys ?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GF2L7E/ref=pd_luc_bxgy_01_03

bussinrounds,

OC513

Dabaholic
bussinrounds said:
JDSupreme said:
pakalolo said:

Would this recharger work good for the Powerex 2700 mAh batterys ?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000GF2L7E/ref=pd_luc_bxgy_01_03

It will work but 15 minute chargers are VERY hard on batteries.....they will shorten the batteries life. There are much better options out there. If you are looking for the best you can check out the Maha C9000.....a bit expensive but it does it all.

OC513,

lwien

OC513 said:
It will work but 15 minute chargers are VERY hard on batteries.....they will shorten the batteries life. There are much better options out there. If you are looking for the best you can check out the Maha C9000.....a bit expensive but it does it all.

Another option would be the LaCrosse BC-700. About half the price, but still an excellent charger.

lwien,

torres09

I've started exhaling into a bag then hitting it as my lungs don't seem to be able to absorb all the vapor in the first hit. :D

torres09,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
torres09 said:
I've started exhaling into a bag then hitting it as my lungs don't seem to be able to absorb all the vapor in the first hit. :D

Why don't you just take smaller hits?

Vicki,

chucku

Charles Urbane
lwien said:
OC513 said:

Another option would be the LaCrosse BC-700. About half the price, but still an excellent charger.

Or the MAHA 204FA. A solid charger and it is also on sale.

http://www.thomasdistributing.com/s...html?SP_id=&osCsid=fsuu37uvlnede8tha2cann13k1

chucku,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
torres09 said:
Vicki said:
torres09 said:

I just prefer long draws I guess.

I would feel like I were wasting vapor as it will start to condensate on the inside of the bag.

Vicki,

DeepFried

A Legend in my Own Mind
torres09 said:
What If I eat the bag?

Kool, go for it!

ratherbehuffing.png

DeepFried,

torres09

Vicki said:
torres09 said:
Vicki said:

I would feel like I were wasting vapor as it will start to condensate on the inside of the bag.
I just remembered seeing this on the wiki.

Vapor that is held in the throat and in the larger lung passages will not really be adsorbed into the body no matter how long you wait (wrong kind of tissue)--and exhaling these into a bag for someone else to use will allow them to get some also.

torres09,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
torres09 said:
Vicki said:
torres09 said:

I just remembered seeing this on the wiki.

Vapor that is held in the throat and in the larger lung passages will not really be adsorbed into the body no matter how long you wait (wrong kind of tissue)--and exhaling these into a bag for someone else to use will allow them to get some also.

That may be true, I don't know. I do know that vapor does condensate on the inside of the bag. Just like it condensates on the inside of a glass whip. Wand hash is probably the only thing I really miss about my Vapor Warez.

Vicki,

ThunderBrow

Well my vape works excellent and I am a daily user. I have 2 questions though:

1) What herb/material would best be used in the MFLB for practicing smoke tricks?

2) How would I go about making a whip and connector for the MFLB, or should I just buy it online?

Thanks!

ThunderBrow,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
ThunderBrow said:
Well my vape works excellent and I am a daily user. I have 2 questions though:

1) What herb/material would best be used in the MFLB for practicing smoke tricks?

2) How would I go about making a whip and connector for the MFLB, or should I just buy it online?

Thanks!

1) I don't really get big clouds from my LB, so "smoke tricks" are probably best left for a home-type unit (SSV, DB, EQ)

2) I would suggest buying the manufacturer's whip for just a few bucks online. http://www.blisssville.com/product_info.php?products_id=193&osCsid=050a636d15bce73472d5850ba1ed1038

Cheers!

Stu,

bussinrounds

What's so bad about the charger you get with the mflb anyways ? I don't know anything about this, as you can tell.

bussinrounds,

2Supra4U

bussinrounds said:
What's so bad about the charger you get with the mflb anyways ? I don't know anything about this, as you can tell.

nothing really.....its just that it takes liek 8 or 9 hours to charge

so unless you have a bunch of batteries charged and ready, you might get caught with dead ones charging when you wanna use your mflb

2Supra4U,

bussinrounds

2Supra4U said:
bussinrounds said:

nothing really.....its just that it takes liek 8 or 9 hours to charge

so unless you have a bunch of batteries charged and ready, you might get caught with dead ones charging when you wanna use your mflb
How long do these other ones, like the MAHA 204FA take to charge ?
I just ordered the mflb & 4 of these ( Powerex 2700 mAh ) :)

bussinrounds,
Top Bottom