pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
ltmilo said:
although i must say, that seems way less fun. I love a big rip.
Different tokes for different folks. I get more fun out of hitting my LB whenever and wherever I want without anyone having a clue what's going on ;)

pakalolo,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
pakalolo said:
ltmilo said:
although i must say, that seems way less fun. I love a big rip.
Different tokes for different folks. I get more fun out of hitting my LB whenever and wherever I want without anyone having a clue what's going on ;)
I agree 100%!! Big rips are overrated. :p

My Launch Box has changed my life because I can medicate whenever and wherever I want now, with no odor! I don't know any other toking method that can say that. :D

Vicki,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
even without a big whipstyle hit, the LB has its magic "get high" elves that must sprinkle something extra in my trench that makes me extra blazed

JDSupreme,

TACOBOY

Many questions:

Just peeled batteries, but there's a sticky residue on them. Should I clean them, if so with what?

2) the white circular paper on top came off, is this ok?

3) What are the plastic black casing for that come in the set?

TACOBOY,

Mckdenton

Goo Gone is an oil-based cleaner and solvent that safely removes gummy, grimey and gooey messes. Goo Gone is made with all natural ingredients, and will not harm most other commercial products such as carpet or plastic, or the environment. Goo Gone has a long shelf life and can withstand cold and warm temperatures without losing its effectiveness. Goo Gone comes in a variety of sizes from large one gallon bottles for commercial use and tough jobs down to a small two-ounce spray bottle or spray pen that can be carried in a purse or in the car. There is an aerosol can available that makes for ease of use and applies just the right amount of formula to prevent over spray and waste of product.

There are several varieties of Goo Gone. The standard household variety works well for spot cleaning items and small stains. The spray gel is thicker than the liquid and is perfect for items such as curtains that stand upright, because the solution will not drip. The pro-power spray gel is industrial strength, twice as potent as the household formula. It can be used for heavy stains and spills. There is also a painter's pal, which works on removing dried paint and caulk stains, and a sticker remover that helps to take off the sticky residue of an old sticker or decal from a door or window.

Read more: How Does Goo Gone Work? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/how-does_4674259_goo-gone-work.html#ixzz0vNH7cemG

Mckdenton,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
just pulled a few hits of the LB through my little Zong Bong...nice....the light airy suction of the female stem was perfect for the tip of my LB stem...the possibilites are endless :)

JDSupreme,

vapirtoo

What brand of battery are you using? I have some duracells that stripped clean( no stickiness )
and seem to last as long as blissville's. The duracells are thinner and fit loose, but work fine. Magicflight warned me about radioshack batts in their instuction manual. Has any one had battery issues or insights?
I don't need to plug it into the wall; I like using rechargeable batts.

vapirtoo,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
vapirtoo said:
What brand of battery are you using? I have some duracells that stripped clean( no stickiness )
and seem to last as long as blissville's. The duracells are thinner and fit loose, but work fine. Magicflight warned me about radioshack batts in their instuction manual. Has any one had battery issues or insights?
I don't need to plug it into the wall; I like using rechargeable batts.
Rayovac Platinum's from Walmart. Peel, work, and fit great

JDSupreme,

cluffy

Vaker
Noisy Gnome said:
I've saved all the AVB from the MFLB so far and am going to run it through my 'Cano eventually to see just what there is left in the herbs (if any)

Bottom line is that overall I'm happy..I'm still learning the nuances...and hope to perfect the art of hitting it in such a way that I can finish off full trenches with NO blackening of herbs.

Hmm all this writing has made my mind wander to that little wooden box in my car's console that is just crying out to go for a walk...I'm coming Darlin'!!:brow:
I can get one or two big old hits from the LB's ABV with Da Buddha. I just got back from camping with the LB and it's awesome for when there are kids around, as long as they're occupied they have no clue what's going on.

cluffy,

vapercussion

Apple just came out with a AA charger, comes with 6 peeled batteries, looks good, will buy and post review

vapercussion,

chucku

Charles Urbane
vapercussion said:
Apple just came out with a AA charger, comes with 6 peeled batteries, looks good, will buy and post review
Just because it is from Apple does not mean it is better. Without much effort you can get a better charger and batteries for less from Thomas Distributing. Also Apple makes no mention of the battery capacity. The LB requires batteries of 2000 mah rating or greater.

chucku,

vapercussion

I never said it was better- just another option, which I have yet to experience....thanks for the tip on Thomas....

vapercussion,

Pappy

shmaporist
vapercussion said:
+1 > I Know what Steve Jobs is smoking -- in!

Pappy,

TwztedVaper

Boom Shankar
anyone notice any dark residue on the wooden part below the trench inside the hole through which you inhale?

p.s magic-flight is reinventing BYOB haha - bring your own batteries :brow:

TwztedVaper,

max

Out to lunch
vapercussion said:
Comes with peeled batteries? Don't think so. Why would they be peeled? Other than the LB, I don't know of any other applications where a peeled battery would be useful. And I can assure you that Apple is not producing a charger specifically for LB use.

max,

sundaddy

Yeah, from what I saw, they're covered with a silver label that makes it appear like they're peeled.

sundaddy,

herbgirl

cannabis aromatherapist
cluffy said:
Noisy Gnome said:
I've saved all the AVB from the MFLB so far and am going to run it through my 'Cano eventually to see just what there is left in the herbs (if any)

Bottom line is that overall I'm happy..I'm still learning the nuances...and hope to perfect the art of hitting it in such a way that I can finish off full trenches with NO blackening of herbs.

Hmm all this writing has made my mind wander to that little wooden box in my car's console that is just crying out to go for a walk...I'm coming Darlin'!!:brow:
I can get one or two big old hits from the LB's ABV with Da Buddha. I just got back from camping with the LB and it's awesome for when there are kids around, as long as they're occupied they have no clue what's going on.
Yeah, it's killer for that. no clicky lighter sound to arouse curiosity, no odor to tip off the neighbors, no cherries to burn through tents, sleeping bags and air mattresses! :cool::brow:

herbgirl,

OC513

Dabaholic
sundaddy said:
Yeah, from what I saw, they're covered with a silver label that makes it appear like they're peeled.
This is correct. Was at the Apple store yesterday and had a look....nobody could give me a straight answer as to the batteries rating though. Nothing about that on the Apple site either. Strange as with batteries you would think this would be standard info consumers would want to know. Apple and its damn secrets!

OC513,

vapercussion

Max- I never said it was made for LB use! As for the batteries, they appear not to have a label as they are silver. Maybe it's a silver label. As I clearly stated, I have not seen them yet, so relax...just thought they might be another option that's all. :peace:
In addition, I realized that instead of spending $40 on that, I'd be better off getting a second MFLB!

vapercussion,

OC513

Dabaholic
vapercussion said:
Max- I never said it was made for LB use! As for the batteries, they appear not to have a label as they are silver. Maybe it's a silver label. As I clearly stated, I have not seen them yet, so relax...just thought they might be another option that's all. :peace:
In addition, I realized that instead of spending $40 on that, I'd be better off getting a second MFLB!
I think you took Max wrong.....no need to tell him to relax. He is one of the most helpful and knowledgable members out here. :2c:
See my post above about the Apple batts....they are NOT peeled but have a silver label.

OC513,
Top Bottom