wolf torn

Fake credit card for a tobacco pipe? sounds unnecessary to me.

And this is by far the greatest smoking investment I have ever made. Portability alone does it for me, never mind to ridiculous hits that keeps my nicotine level up way high!!!! :D

wolf torn,

spooky

No need to get excited... I have good intentions. :)

I only posted so as to help others avoid getting ripped off on a product that is questionable at best. The lunchbox is a novelty item, not an effective vapourizer as it is hyped here by most. :2c:

For the record, I understand how vapourizers work and how to use them. I vape exclusively, never smoke. :cool:

Modnote: I will reiterate what max posted. Read it carefully. Last warning.

spooky, 9 of your 11 posts (to this point) on the forum have been negative LB posts in this thread. You've made your point. You don't like it. You're also in a very small minority with your opinion. Please find something else to post about, or just lurk and read. I'd hate to see you get into trolling territory.

spooky,

B.

War Criminal
spooky said:
No need to get excited... I have good intentions. :)

I only posted so as to help others avoid getting ripped off on a product that is questionable at best. The lunchbox is a novelty item, not an effective vapourizer as it is hyped here by most. :2c:

For the record, I understand how vapourizers work and how to use them. I vape exclusively, never smoke. :cool:
I was gonna stay out of this, but this comment got me. I really think you need to consider that you're doing it wrong. If you truly feel that way about the LB you either have a defective unit or you just aren't using it right.

For the rest of the folks out there, PLEASE disregard this guy's opinion, or at least don't let it dissuade you.

The LB is NOT a novelty item in any way.

It is an incredibly effective, reliable, consistent vape. It gets me blazed. Every day. I"ve either used a SSV, Extreme, SSV, DBV or LB every day for the last 4 years, and although individual hits won't be as monstrous as some dedicated home vapes, you can still get plenty medicated from the LB.

Spooky-either you are the only one who knows how to vape and what being medicated feels like, or we are all right about how legit this little wooden box truly is. I really hope you give your LB another chance. What other vapes do you own, or have you used?

And, in my experience, even the hardest labels to remove are but a minor inconvenience. Maybe 2 minutes of work, if you take your time and really thorough. Most batteries' labels can be removed in mere seconds, with little physical effort.

Finally, I would like to see how many other people feel that they were 'ripped off' when they bought the box. Please chime in, I am very curious to see how many of you there are, and why you don't like the box.

(crickets chirping)

Anyone?

EDIT: I started writing this post before the mods' comment, otherwise I would have left this alone. I think the average vaporist will know to take 3700 positive comments over 9 negative ones that are unsupported by any facts.

B.,

RippinRancho

Thanks again for the response blakeshotgun. I have another question for you all... I have the black 4 hour USB/wall charger that came with my LB kit & I was wondering if it's bad to leave the batteries charging for say 8 hrs? like overnight? My charger was slightly smoking this morning when i went to take out the batteries

Basically the LB is my new favorite toy & it goes with me everywhere haha I think this this is just pure genius!

RippinRancho,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I don't have the charger you do, MF was sending out a white, I believe Sanyo, 4 hr. charger when I ordered, but I often put my batteries in overnight to charge with no problems. Now, perhaps your charger is different in usage requirements, but I'm wondering if it is defective? I certainly don't think it should be smoking.

momofthegoons,

wolf torn

Alright I have spent the last few nights trying to figure out the best way to go with some batteries.

Should I

1. Just get some more batteries and use the same charger for awhile that I got. (cheapest)

2. Get a decent charger with more batteries

3. Get a really good charger with more batteries (with Four Independent Charging Circuits)

Trying to find balance between spending $15 and $50.

wolf torn,

max

Out to lunch
I was wondering if it's bad to leave the batteries charging for say 8 hrs? like overnight? My charger was slightly smoking this morning when i went to take out the batteries
No decent charger should smoke bats after 8 hrs. I'd contact Magic Flight about it.

max,

sneezyjesus

Lightly Toasted
Since the immediately previous topic of interest on this thread is closed for peace's sake, I'll just put down some troubleshooting tips if you're not satisfied with the Launch Box:

As with every vape, pulling as slow as you can is the first step. Someone with a Volcano for example would be completely oblivious to this fact if their experience and knowledge of vaporizing was based solely on the wonderful piece of machinery the big V is. After that initial snail-crawl of a pull, adjust your speed appropriately as you feel the heat. It's pretty simple: Cool air, pull slowly; hot air, pull faster; no more lung-power, stop pulling.

A fine grind does help but is nowhere near necessary to get roasty toasty.

A good way to find out if your box is defective is to try and smoke a kief bowl out of it:
Drop some kief on the screen, and in under two second a huge hit will form. If you extend that hit out another 10 seconds after the initial two, you should get a lung busting hit and all the kief will be almost compeletely vaporized. It "blackens it", but keep in mind it's just kief and the only things being blackened are the trichome shells, as opposed to plant matter in its more unhealthy form.

Aside from this, you should jsut keep the obvious fact that the battery NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDS to be removed every hit. I'd never think someone who did some research prior to purchase would overlook that, but anyone can be a bit absentminded while stoney :ko:

Good luck all.

sneezyjesus,

oompa

So I just changed someones life... their 1st hit with the box was a huge success! They were blown away, and not only was I showing and teaching for the 1st time... it was used indoors in a club. Noone could tell a thing even coming over 20 seconds after vaping. 1 full trench got 3 people HIGH, like I'm done HIGH..I'm grinding then pinchiing till I get a fairly small particle size. High grade regs w/o a lot of visible tricomes. I've had the box about 2 weeks.

Magic flights customer service is awesome. I had a 4 hr black charger (which only charges 2 or 4 batteries at a time*) which had an unusual failure mode within 3 days of use...

Sent an email out.. included my serial # and in less than 24 hrs a new charger was shipped (Silver charges 1-4 batteries and says 2-Hours Slim Charger/Ni-MH/AA-AAA). This new charger may take 2.5 hrs to charge 2 batteries but probably takes 5 hrs or so to charge 4 fully drained batteries. Unfortunately it only has 1 status led... of course the ones with 4 leds give you more info... like which one is not yet full out of a set of 4. I think the value of this device is double what I paid for it.

oompa,

anoncaster

I was out front working in the yard when the nice mail lady came strolling up. My email said it would be here by Tuesday but ....... I got my LB today sweet!

Ok onto the review. I have been vaping for years I have owned a classic volcano for years. So I am no stranger to what should be going on here. I powdered about .5 g of some grand daddy purple because it has an awesome floral flavor. I loaded the trench about 1/2 full, put my fully charged eneloop battery in the hole and TADA instant vapor!!! I am almost shocked at this point. I proceed to pull slowly until I feel some good warmth then proceed to pick up the pace a little. My first hit almost knocked me on the floor I got all vapor and it had me coughing like old times....NICE! I finish that trench off by myself and wait a while to evaluate the feeling I got from the box. My wifey comes home while I am chillin and she sees the box and gets excited. Now she wants her own trench to try it out. I don't even hardly start explaining it to her and she is already going like a champ. I think she must have used this thing in a past life or some shit. I ordered it from Blisssville on Friday morning and got it today. That is some super shipping.

So the combined verdict on "The Box" from our household is 4 Thumbs up!

I saw this thing and like a lot have said, you think you have wrapped your head around just how small it is from the pics but when you see it in person the first time it almost blows your mind how small it is!

So to summarize

Stealth/Size :10
Quality :10
Ease of use :10
Efficiency :10

If you are considering buying one of these don't hesitate one second. The volcano is awesome but this little thing is gonna get used a lot I can already tell. There is no heat up time at all ZERO!!! And no lighter so you can lay on your bed with the fan going 200mph and it doesn't matter one freaking bit. And it uses hardly any green at all. So if you are a budget vaporist you will enjoy that point.

I am just thinking of times this thing would be perfect that I will use it that a regular vape or pipe setup wouldn't work very well or not at all.

Out on the jet ski.
Out on the boat.
Riding in a convertible.
Motorcycle road trip.
Bicycling.

I will be fun finding new creative ways to use this thing.

Thanks MF and Blisssville for a wonderful product.:ko:

anoncaster,

max

Out to lunch
You must be mistaken in your evaluation, since it's "not an effective vapourizer". I guess it just seems so effective, compared to the Volcano. ;)

max,

magicflight

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
max said:
I was wondering if it's bad to leave the batteries charging for say 8 hrs? like overnight? My charger was slightly smoking this morning when i went to take out the batteries
No decent charger should smoke bats after 8 hrs. I'd contact Magic Flight about it.
Hi,

Please do contact us about this. The chargers should be problem free. If anyone is having similar issues, please contact support at BlissSville.com so that we can get it fixed.

Also, just as a general note, I would recommend using the batteries until fully spent, rather than using them and then recharging them when they are only partially discharged. Some chargers are better at detecting/handling the partial charge condition than others.

-- Magic-Flight

magicflight,

caseball2051

MF

Should I be weary about leaving my unit in my car during the extreme temperatures my area can sometimes see? (90+ in the summer, teens in the winter)

I know not to leave the batteries in such conditions, but how about the box?

caseball2051,

oompa

max said:
You must be mistaken in your evaluation, since it's "not an effective vapourizer". I guess it just seems so effective, compared to the Volcano. ;)
I don't intend on getting another vaporizer. I agree with the high marks.

oompa,

magicflight

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
caseball2051 said:
MF

Should I be weary about leaving my unit in my car during the extreme temperatures my area can sometimes see? (90+ in the summer, teens in the winter)

I know not to leave the batteries in such conditions, but how about the box?
The Box itself should be fine at any temperature.

Last edited by a moderator:
magicflight,

steven22

so... LB is awesome... been using it for a while

anyways

lost the mouth piece, what is a good cheap local alternative?... really dont wanna spend more than a dollar or 2 for one and I dont like using it native.

and what size is that rubberband?... i want a ton of them too.

steven22,

sneezyjesus

Lightly Toasted
max said:
Hey hey hey, don't be hatin' now :cool:

Personally I'd kill for a Volcano, but thanks to my next paycheck I'll just get a launch box instead :D

sneezyjesus,

spooky

I don't understand the moderator warnings. I read the rules and I haven't broken any of them.

I haven't been writing "to offend". I didn't post to disrupt the "peace and harmony" nor was I "starting a dispute".

I was simply stating my opinion, pure and simple. So what if I don't have the same opinion as most others?

Apparently you can praise a product all day long, but if you have any negative feedback, people start counting your postings and sending you "warnings".

Maybe you should kick people off the site for posting too many positive comments?

I have absolutely nothing against the maker of the box, I just happen to think it's a useless product. It's a shame that sites like this give people a false impression when the forum nazis feel compelled to censor honest feedback simply because they don't agree with it. Given the nature of this site, I'm surprised the moderators aren't more easy-going and open-minded to alternative points of view.

Had I read some negative reviews prior to purchasing, maybe I wouldn't have wasted my money in the first place.

spooky,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
spooky said:
It's a shame that sites like this give people a false impression .
I never once got any "false impressions." It's a shame that you are giving false impressions to people. :(

Just because you hate something, doesn't mean it's a bad product, or that everyone else will hate it. That's not how the world works.

Vicki,

indigal

Amongst the corn
spooky said:
I don't understand the moderator warnings. I read the rules and I haven't broken any of them.

I haven't been writing "to offend". I didn't post to disrupt the "peace and harmony" nor was I "starting a dispute".

I was simply stating my opinion, pure and simple. So what if I don't have the same opinion as most others?

Apparently you can praise a product all day long, but if you have any negative feedback, people start counting your postings and sending you "warnings".

Maybe you should kick people off the site for posting too many positive comments?

I have absolutely nothing against the maker of the box, I just happen to think it's a useless product. It's a shame that sites like this give people a false impression when the forum nazis feel compelled to censor honest feedback simply because they don't agree with it. Given the nature of this site, I'm surprised the moderators aren't more easy-going and open-minded to alternative points of view.

Had I read some negative reviews prior to purchasing, maybe I wouldn't have wasted my money in the first place.
Fine, count yourself as the only(?) person that thinks they've wasted their money, post it up for sale in the sell your vape thread- recoup some money and move on. There's no need to get defensive or call a product that works very well for the rest of us "useless". Just sell it and move onto another vape already.

indigal,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
On another note, I had a funny experience today. As those of you who use the LB know, there is sort of a distinct way you hold your hand over the box when you are hitting it native to be stealthy. No one who didn't use one would know; maybe just think you're holding your hand a little weird by your face. So, I'm driving up north on I-75 today and I see this trucker, holding his hand by his face, but taking it away every so often. No doubt about it, he was hitting a LB. I gave him a thumbs up and he got this shit eating grin on his face and blew his horn. I had to laugh.

momofthegoons,

indigal

Amongst the corn
momofthegoons said:
On another note, I had a funny experience today. As those of you who use the LB know, there is sort of a distinct way you hold your hand over the box when you are hitting it native to be stealthy. No one who didn't use one would know; maybe just think you're holding your hand a little weird by your face. So, I'm driving up north on I-75 today and I see this trucker, holding his hand by his facing, but taking it away every so often. No doubt about it, he was hitting a LB. I gave him a thumbs up and he got this shit eating grin on his face and blew his horn. I had to laugh.
That's great! :lol:
I had my first Iolite in the wild sighting. Some guy was on his bike on some trails in the park by me, holding it up trying to look sly. No one noticed but me :).

indigal,

lwien

spooky said:
So maybe, just maybe, you need to ask yourself why you have not read any negative reviews, here, or at just about any other site? Why is that? Why is it that the LB gets such overwhelming positive reviews here, as well as at grasscity, as well as at marijuana.com as well as at weedtracker, as well as at cannabis.com and just about any other cannabis related site that you could visit. I would venture to state that you have not read any negative reviews prior to your purchasing the LB because 99% of the reviews are positive. So my question to you is, why is that?

Do you think it's possibly because it is, in fact, a VERY good product that satisfies just about everyone that has ever owned one? Is that the reason why you haven't read any negative reviews, here or anywhere else? Actually, if you search really, really hard, you may find a few. Maybe 2 to 3 negative reviews to a 100 positive ones. I'd even venture to say that that positive to negative raio is higher on the LB than just about any other vape on the market. Again, you have to ask yourself, why is that, especially on a budget priced vape like the LB ?

lwien,
Top Bottom