indigal

Amongst the corn
I finally ordered the MFLB. :)

I have an iolite as my portable, which has been working like a champ, but there are times when the hissing is not easily overlooked. Can't wait to try it out! I see sneaky hits in my future..

indigal,

dub

vapor newb
hi all , im newish to vaping recently bought an iolite and SSV , i love them both and now i have a MFLB on the way should be here tomorow :) i cant wait this will be perfect for in work and other stealthy situations
my question is has anyone vaped hash in the MFLB ?? if so which way did u prepare the hash ?? grate to a powder ? load a lump ? or scrape it ??

thanx dub

dub,

stuey

dub said:
hi all , im newish to vaping recently bought an iolite and SSV , i love them both and now i have a MFLB on the way should be here tomorow :) i cant wait this will be perfect for in work and other stealthy situations
my question is has anyone vaped hash in the MFLB ?? if so which way did u prepare the hash ?? grate to a powder ? load a lump ? or scrape it ??

thanx dub
You cant vape hash in it you will ruin the screen

If you want a vape for hash you will have to get the Launch Tube from MF.

Im thinking about getting one myself although TBH I rarely have hash anyway.

stuey,

stuey

slurpeejerky711 said:
i wanna hear a bit more feedback on how many other MFLB users use fine ground product as opposed to regular or a little ground up bud? and how many of you guys dont use the stem?
I grind it up very fine and don't use the stem so that one!

stuey,

dub

vapor newb
stuey said:
dub said:

thanx dub

If you want a vape for hash you will have to get the Launch Tube from MF.

Im thinking about getting one myself although TBH I rarely have hash anyway.
thanx ill look into the "launch tube" , glad i just didnt try it and ruin the screen , where im from (ireland) hash is much more common/cheap although alot more weed has come on the market lately , i think its because thers alot more home growers now :)

dub,

stuey

No probs, I asked the same thing myself.

Remember if you do get a LT, you wont need the charger or batteries. I was told to email blissville explaining what I need and they would work out a price for that.

stuey,

dub

vapor newb
stuey said:
No probs, I asked the same thing myself.

Remember if you do get a LT, you wont need the charger or batteries. I was told to email blissville explaining what I need and they would work out a price for that.
i just looked at the "launch tube" , i dont think ill get it i hav a MFLB on the way and sure i hav me SSV for vaping hash :)
the LT looks like a bomb or something lol

dub,

dub

vapor newb
no looks abit weird , i had another look at it maybe ill get one in the future for home use , i could convince friends i made it meself lol

dub,

VivaSativa

stuey said:
dub said:

thanx dub
I've successfully vaped non-melting hash in the MFLB. Read this post: http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?pid=69547#p69547.

VivaSativa,

dub

vapor newb
VivaSativa said:
stuey said:
dub said:

thanx dub
I've successfully vaped non-melting hash in the MFLB. Read this post: http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?pid=69547#p69547.
thanx , the hash that i get isnt very oily and i dont think it'll melt so ill give it a try
another question i dont hav my MFLB yet ill be gettin it tomorow , do the batteries last long ?? how many good sized hits ?

thanx dub

dub,

stuey

Basically a battery lasts for 1 trench (one load)

So number of hits depend on how long you draw for but whatever it works out that 1 battery is more than enough for 1 trench.

stuey,

dub

vapor newb
stuey said:
Basically a battery lasts for 1 trench (one load)

So number of hits depend on how long you draw for but whatever it works out that 1 battery is more than enough for 1 trench.
kool , thats good enough :) i was looking at gettin batteries aswell just in case

dub,

stuey

if you do get the sanyo eneloop batteries (its the ones that come with the LB and rated as the best for the LB)

stuey,

dub

vapor newb
stuey said:
if you do get the sanyo eneloop batteries (its the ones that come with the LB and rated as the best for the LB)
yeh i read that somewhere on the thread , so i searched the interweb and found some sanyo eneloop from a place in ireland

thanx

dub,

VivaSativa

dub said:
thanx , the hash that i get isnt very oily and i dont think it'll melt so ill give it a try
Since you're new to the MFLB and vaping hash is potentially risky, I'd advise you to hold it off until you feel comfortable enough with the box, having some weed-vaping experience with it.
It helps to have a 'feel' for your box's heat calibration and your batteries, before you try vaping hash in it.
And you have to be sure that your hash won't melt at all.
I don't wanna be the one that encouraged you to ruin a brand new box ;)

VivaSativa,

dub

vapor newb
VivaSativa said:
dub said:
Since you're new to the MFLB and vaping hash is potentially risky, I'd advise you to hold it off until you feel comfortable enough with the box, having some weed-vaping experience with it.
It helps to have a 'feel' for your box's heat calibration and your batteries, before you try vaping hash in it.
And you have to be sure that your hash won't melt at all.
I don't wanna be the one that encouraged you to ruin a brand new box ;)
hehe ok i wont try it straight away because ill blame u if it went wrong lol , yeh ill get a "feel" for the box first wit weed then move on to some hash :)

thanx

dub,

Wolface

I totally agree with the need to "feel out" the box. Once you have learned it, you will see what people are talking about.;)

Wolface,

Budz Bunny

Hi everyone! This is my first post. I have been lurking for about 1 1/2 years.

I started out with a Vapir One about a year ago. I instantly fell in love with vaping. i can still remember the day and calling my buddy and telling him he had to come over and try it right away. I had a herniated disk and sciatica down my right leg, and the only thing that got me through it was the medicinal plant. Anyway...Initially I used bags exclusively, but eventually started just using it on low with a whip. I still use the Vapir One and its great for groups of people cause you can fill one bag after another. I dont know why it gets such a bad rap. Perhaps I just have not used enough other bag fillers.

Not long after i started using the Vapir One I realized that vaping was the way to go. I was combusting less and less and using the vaporizer more. I knew I wanted to get a portable. I had to get something from a local smoke shop because of my paranoid nature. I checked around and came up with an I-Inhale. Well I got it home and tried it and was not real impressed. It ended up in the drawer for about s month until I found some post (probably here on FC) talking about better quality butane, extra-fine, extra-dry herb, and the I-Inhale learning curve. I went back to using it and before long I was getting pretty good hits from it. It soon became my primary mode of delivery. I was in heaven. Vaping on the go was great. I was loving life and was just in love with my I-Inhale...then it broke. I was bummed. I ended up sending it back to O & B, and they went above and beyond to fix it for me. They are #1 in my book.

So anyway, getting back to my story, I was faced with being without the I-Inhale for a month while it crossed the atlantic to be repaired in Ireland. I thought I could make it, but just could not go back to combusting for a month. I went to the local super-awsome smoke shop and picked up another one ($225-ouch) it was a nice black one. I received my I-Inhale back (now with new Iolite stickers - I kinda wish they used I-Inhale stickers) and we were one big happy family - 2 Iolites and the Vapir One.

Then I had to travel (on an airplane (through security (in my paranoid nature))). I did not want to carry a vape on the plane. I also did not want to check one in my luggage. The Vapir One would surely have set off the idiot light, and I did not want to risk an Iolite being stolen out of my bag.

Off to the smoke shop again. I selected a Vapor Genie. The people at the smoke shop said they do not recommend it, but I told them that the guys (and girls) at fuckcombustion love theirs. I also bought a small pipe that the heat exchanger from the VG screws right on to. For my trip I left the wood pipe part of my VG at home and just packed the disassembled the brand new never used cheap throw away pipe and the VG screw on heat exchanger (cleaned really well). I got all these tips from FC.

After my trip I used my VG with some friends and they were impressed. The Iolite does not usually go over very well with others, because of the learning curve. You just need to spend one-on-one time with it and it just does not work well with groups of people.

I am a collector by nature, and after the good experience with my first three vapes, I knew it would only be a matter of time before I would want anotther one. Back to FC for some more research. I knew for a while that I would like to try a LB, but even after asking for them to get a few in several times, the local smoke shops did not carry any.

Then a few months ago a new shop opened. The current shops were mostly lots of glass and pipes. This new store really understood the vape market much better than the other stores AND THEY CARRIED THE MAGIC FLIGHT LAUNCH BOX.

Like all the owners state - it is smaller than I imagined. I compare it to the size of a matchbox car. OMFG This thing is great. The hits are as thick as you could want and available anytime. Let me just say that I Love my Iolite and my Vapor Genie, but that I am IN LOVE with my LB! I have had it for a week and a half now, and this thing rocks. I have since bought 4 more batteries, and found some rubber ends to use as battery caps when not in use at the local hardware store.

I just love the simplicity of the LB. It truly is a work of art in my opinion.

Well sorry for the long rambling post. I just wanted to drop in and thank everyone who contributes to this forum because it has been a huge help to me both for selecting my vapes, but also for tips on using them.

I also wanted to say that I frequent a few different message boards of various topics, but I have yet to visit one that has such nice and considerate members. You guys go out of your way to consider the opinions of other members, and I just want to commend you guys for being so awesome.

Rock On!

Budz Bunny,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Hi Budz! Welcome to FC and congrats on getting that LB! It is an amazing little vape :D

Lo,

Nervous Nelly

I'm now using new 2700 batteries with the box, and I'm wondering if I'm increasing the potential for premature combustion. It feels like I'm sucking in hot air sooner, and I need to adjust my intake speed to compensate. I remember a post about someone sticking with the 2100s, but I couldn't find it.

Would this be the reason why someone would opt for the less powerful battery?

Nervous Nelly,

wthanna

Nervous Nelly said:
I'm now using new 2700 batteries with the box, and I'm wondering if I'm increasing the potential for premature combustion. It feels like I'm sucking in hot air sooner, and I need to adjust my intake speed to compensate. I remember a post about someone sticking with the 2100s, but I couldn't find it.

Would this be the reason why someone would opt for the less powerful battery?
Adjust your draw speed and enjoy the extra hits. I use Varta 2700 Professionals available from a local business that just sells batteries, power supplies, chargers and related items. I get at least a couple of trenches from my 2700s.

wthanna,

chloe

great post Budz!

always great to hear from someone who's tried many portables

and yes, I agree...it is a work of art

:peace:

chloe,
Top Bottom