Qbit

cannabanana
stew said:
Ah awesome! I'm sold on the LB now - will order soon and post my thoughts.

Yeah go for it - within a few days you'll barely remember what life was like without it. :cool:

Qbit,

mlgisback

Plan on ordering mine tomorrow, does anyone know if vapeworld has free shipping or how long it'll take for them to ship the box from florida (or where ever they ship from) to the northeast?

mlgisback,

ritz.crackers

mlgisback said:
Plan on ordering mine tomorrow, does anyone know if vapeworld has free shipping or how long it'll take for them to ship the box from florida (or where ever they ship from) to the northeast?
I ordered mine last Tuesday, and received it on Friday in Atlanta. Shipping is free and with the FC discount it comes to 87.12

ritz.crackers,

mlgisback

ritz.crackers said:
mlgisback said:
I ordered mine last Tuesday, and received it on Friday in Atlanta. Shipping is free and with the FC discount it comes to 87.12
Damn, 3 days seems like a long time just to ship from Florida to Atlanta. I was hoping to be able to get my box within a few days to use this weekend.

mlgisback,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
mlgisback said:
ritz.crackers said:
mlgisback said:
Damn, 3 days seems like a long time just to ship from Florida to Atlanta. I was hoping to be able to get my box within a few days to use this weekend.
Wow, I didn't know Vape World was in Florida. If you order it today (Monday), I don't see why you wouldn't have it by the weekend.

Vicki,

caseball2051

I got mine within 3-4 days in MA. so if you order on monday you should definitley have it for the weekend id think.

caseball2051,

chewyrails

I've had my MFLB for nearly a month now, and I love it. I'd previously tried the Dominzer vaporizer from the Toronto Hemp Company, and it was effective but very primitive and not at all convenient. A glass one cost $20, the steel one cost $50. I had the glass one and it got broke. I had tried a Volcano in Toronto the day before I bought the Dominzer, and I loved it.

Last month, I decided to finally get a Volcano, but after reading 12 pages of this thread (it had 94 pages at the time), I ordered the LB and gave up on reading the whole thing. I still intended to get the Volcano, but I wanted the LB, too. I ordered the LB about a week before I ordered the Volcano, but I got the Volcano first. The LB took a month to get here because I am in Canada, and it got held up in customs. I had to pay a $20 customs fee on the package. I would like not to have that extra cost, but that's the way it goes and, really, I don't care at all because the LB is worth every penny of the inflated price that I ended up paying.

I feel the Volcano is also worth every cent, but the LB does things the Volcano can't and, of course, the opposite is true. I love them both. The Volcano is my main unit, as you might expect. It's for regular, laid-back, every day use. The LB is for out of the house, and sometimes for in the house when I have less than five minutes to get weed ready, into the vaporizer, and the vapor into me. They are a perfect pair of vaporizers to own. I recommend it to friends, and I may order one as a gift for my brother and his girlfriend.

It is so quick and convenient. One thing I didn't realize until I got my LB (because I had only read the first 12 pages of the thread) was that the batteries and charger had changed for the better, to the 4 hour charger with eneloop batteries. This made me glad that I'd ordered a set of extra batteries. The 4 batteries are all that I need, but if I did not own the Volcano, I would need more batteries and/or a faster charger.

The one thing I wonder about, though, is the bullet or U-shaped bit that is carved out of the top of the LB, running from the herb chamber to the opening that shows the battery wiring. I'm not wondering about the slot that the battery wiring is encased in. I'm wondering about the dugout section that comes off the trench area. What is it for? The reason I ask is that when I shake it, my herb gets into that little space between the dugout part of the wood and the LB cover and is stuck there until I open the box and brush it out. It's no huge deal, but I would prefer it if this was not the case. I assume there is a reason for it though, so I want to find out what it is. Airflow?

But, really, I cannot stress it strongly enough that this issue is extremely minor. I love the Launch Box.

The puffitup.com deal posted above sounds good. I ordered the name brand version of that nameless 4 pc grinder, not long after I got my LB. I paid $65 for it, and it is great... but I wish I'd seen this deal first. The nameless one looks, in the pics, just like my Space Case. The grinder doesn't shred the herb fine enough for the LB, though, as far as I'm concerned. The coffee grinder works better. The 4 pc metal grinder is great for sifting out the kief, though

chewyrails,

OC513

Dabaholic
chewy, as per Magic Flight that dugout section you are speaking of is for airflow and is absolutely necessary. Glad you like your LB, I LOVE mine :D

OC513,

mlgisback

mlgisback,

af1zle

mlgisback said:
af1zle said:
Passing it along: puffitup.com- looks like the latest box+goodies, offering a FC 15% coupon, free nameless 4 piece aluminum grinder, a sample of spearmint, and free shipping...Blessing, or too good to be true?

momogoons-Repping Troy as well! :lol:

:uhoh: Sadly, I haven't ordered without the power adapter. A MF announcement on the 20th- http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l470/ApaoloFight/flawless-victory-my-victory-it-is-f.jpg
Do you know what the coupon code is?
puffitup.com
Sells: Assorted vaporizers and accessories
Coupons:
FC-1 - 15% off any order. 1 use per person
FC - 12% off any order over $50
GOPORTABLE - $50 off iolites
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=2463
Your milage may vary, can't guarantee, as I haven't used it.

af1zle,

grizzlybearman

Can anybody tell me more about puffitup.coms shipping policy? I know it says discreet, but I want to double check. How did it come to your door, how was it labeled, etc?

I got a glass piece once, there's tobacco use stickers and all sorts of nonsense taped to the outside that screamed, "this is almost illegal but look where its going, this guys door, look over here"

I like to keep my medication usage on the down low...Thank you.

Overall, thank you all very much for the reviews. This site is one of the best tools to use when looking for a new toy or learning more about vaping in general. It was invaluable to me when making my decision. :)

grizzlybearman,

VivaSativa

Question about exhaling visible vapor:
How much of a waste is it? Lets say I take a slow 20 second hit, hold it in for 5 seconds, and exhale. I will defintely see vapor.. How much higher would I be if I vaped the same amount, but in smaller hits, 'ghosting' the vapor? Would the extra high be worth the hassle?

VivaSativa,

DeepFried

A Legend in my Own Mind
VivaSativa said:
How much of a waste is it? Lets say I take a slow 20 second hit, hold it in for 5 seconds, and exhale. I will defintely see vapor.. How much higher would I be if I vaped the same amount, but in smaller hits, 'ghosting' the vapor? Would the extra high be worth the hassle?
you'll still be sitting there the next day if you are going to fully cash the trench that way.

DeepFried,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
It's hard to say when a trench is cashed because what is 'cashed' is going to be different for each person. I prefer to be conservative, dump the trench early and build up a stash for edibles. Others will want to push as long as possible (when it starts tasting like burnt popcorn or toasted soy nuts is a good stopping point) and get everything they can out if it.

Your mileage may and probably will vary.

Tom

tdavie,

vapirtoo

The lb is small, silent, odorless and potent. The draw can get harsh and hot, but smooths out with experience.
The first virgin hit on a fresh setup has awesome taste !

vapirtoo,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
VivaSativa said:
You know, it's such a personal thing. And I find it varies each trench I vape. Sometimes, you're in more of a hurry and sometimes, you can be leisurely, you know? I think it's safe to say there is no right and wrong way to use the LB. There is no right or wrong way to hit it, and there's no right or wrong amount to put in the trench. It all works. The only thing you can really do wrong is leave the battery in too long.

momofthegoons,
Reactions: ntaylor

stew

In some threads I've seen mentions of a cable to plug into a wall socket for the launch box in the works. Is this true?

stew,

stuey

stew said:
In some threads I've seen mentions of a cable to plug into a wall socket for the launch box in the works. Is this true?
There is talk of producing one but as of yet it dosent exist.

Apparently its not as simple as hooking a battery shaped piece of metal to a universal charger because of the draw in amps that the FB takes.

stuey,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
To share:

TJ Max has Vivitar chargers with 4x2100mAh AA batteries for a sawbuck.

Using the Sanyo charger is a chinch, and peeling the batteries is a chinch. Comes off clean. No sticky residue.

No bad. A six pack.

2Go. ; /

stark1,

Flyer

I just did get in mail a package from blissville, awesome. Love the new box(packaging award) love the new battery rubber ends. Very nice to do repeat business and see it get better, this time I purchased for needing friends, fun. thanks.

Flyer,

Plant

Fnally got mine today,ordered it a week ago from vaporlot.

I ot up this morning rather late 1130, but what the hell got a day off. Hoping i would get the LB today (i overslept for the normal delivery time ) i rushed out of bed to check if there was a note from the postman, i look downstairs no note on the doormat. Bumbed out flick on the stealth, got a couple of hits watched some tv, got hungry went downstairs what do i see puched up against the right wall next to the door( out of eye sight from upstairs), a note from the postman saying i can pick up my package tomorow after 13:00. Hitting myself in the head now damn tomorow i have to work, have to figure something out call in sick, pick it up in my lunchbreak, ask half a day off. watever so and this is the cool part didn't actually sink in till just now. as i looked at the delivery note.
The postman came back and i kid u not he delivered the package at 16:23, but actually if i was a bit quicker and i didnt have to chase him, i bet i would have got it on 16:20 hell even better would have been he delivered at 16:15 cuzz 5min later i was tokin this little yeah and it is smaller than it looks.
But boy does it work, not that much visable vapor at first, but when i ground the weed with a mortar and pestle, i got very nice hits and good visable vapor, taste is not to bad and it got me vaked fast

the batteries i have are slightly thicker and don't go in that easy than the ones supplied, i think its cuzz they are 2700 and the supplied ones are 2000, the 1300 i have are way to thin and fall out so i thnk its normal.

the real test wil come tomorow at work :lol:

Oh yeah and off course Happy 4/20 everyone

Plant,

Mojo

Hello ,

I have mine since last December ( Serial 77939 ).

a) I have to say ( and should have done it before ) that , as often mentionned here ,
Ariel from Blisssville has been really great .
First LB pack sent never reached my home ( here in France ) and Ariel did the necessary with a 2nd one .

b) It's my first real experience with vape , with main purpose to stop combusting.
Unfortunatly , since too long now , i have no green materials , but when i had
i was not fully satisfied but not really due to the LB itself.

I mean i think i have not reached the good way of use/acceptation of the LB as :

- I'm still used to/expecting the combusting's immediate big hit , ( the one before the high state )
even if knowing that vape does not work like this ..... i miss it
- i'm afraid to combust ( hard to find the border between vapor and smoke .... )
so i have tendancy to draw fast enough , to avoid it , therefore trench last long

but i will persist , and learn for sure ! ( when i will have again right material )

c) Magicflight , in one of your post , months ago , you explained that for a given inhalation
about 20% of the 'green benefits' are used by the lungs ... so 80% are exhaled

=> c1) can we consider that someone using the LB in a small space
is 'passively greening' other people in this space .... especially kids/driver of a car/.... ?
If yes , please , all , take care of this

=> c2) could exhaling in a plastic bag/balloon be then re-inhaling from then re-exhaling ....
be a good idea to optimize the 'green benefits' ?

d) for stealthy and rapidity purpose , i like to carry only the current battery ( other fresh ones being stored somewhere else in the batteries case ) but i has happened that suddenly :ona it's burning ( as often in lmy trouser , often close to balls .... )
==> As someone found a solution for an easy "1-battery-protection" such like a small elastic sock ( as for portable , but smaller ) so that while in the pocket , no burning , but when wanting to use it just needing to plug it in the LB , and when unplugged the protection is ( almost automatically ) on ?
( .... not sur to be clear ) This would sound more quick and stealth than opening a battery case , picking battery out , closing the battery case .............. green use ............ then re-opening battery case , storing .. and so on ...

e) On somes site , i have seen a box with MF logo on it , i assume supposed to store the LB and features,
but does not see it as is on Blisssville.
Could someone tell me what is it ? ( as , for me , black bag is nice but does not provide enough protection when carrying in pockets )

Thanks for patience , reading , indulgence , and ( hopefully ) answers

Mojo,

Plant

i just hit this baby in the toilet at work :p super 3 small hits and i was vaked thought they would see or smell it but nah.
in anycase they already gave me the have u smoked today, cuzz u smeel really strongly off weed? no man i wore this sweater yesterday ;) but it is the sweater though, i have my non smelling stealth stash i always combust in the lunchbreak with me and normally they don't smell it

Plant,
Top Bottom