sfld

i dont know how fast to draw either, is all the vapor supposed to evaporate? Because im thinking i combusted a little but i didnt see no visible smoke, its just sometimes im getting huge clouds, while most people on here say they dont get any clouds lol

sfld,

steiner666

Serial vapist
faster inhale = smaller clouds and less chance of burning

slower inhale = the opposite

you just gotta play with it some and you'll figure it out. In general, for any set-temp vape, i recommend fast quick hits at first, and if there isnt much in them, gradually take slower and longer hits until you get the result you're looking for.

also, in my experience, the first hit or two on the LB (and other vapes) wont be too powerful, like it needs those first couple draws to warm up and dry herb b4 it really releases much.

steiner666,

nickzzzx

stuey said:
Question regarding how fast to draw.

Am I aiming to completely fill my lungs in the 15 second draw duration?
Everyone is different, but with the launch box, I want to be as efficient and stealth as possible. To do this, I take smaller hits that dont fill more than 1/2-3/4 my lung capacity, and hold that hit in as long as possible.
Any exhaled vapor, is wasted thc and cannabinoids :)

nickzzzx,

stuey

BTW I have ordered the BC-900 charger. I'm planning on using it on the 2hr charge setting (I think that will be a good compromise between time and preserving battery life.)

I plan to get the Energiser 15 minute charger to be used as a travel backup and fast charger when 2 hr charges are out of the question.

I will also have 8 batteries (4 are coming with the charger)

Is that a good number?

stuey,

stuey

nickzzzx said:
stuey said:

Everyone is different, but with the launch box, I want to be as efficient and stealth as possible. To do this, I take smaller hits that dont fill more than 1/2-3/4 my lung capacity, and hold that hit in as long as possible.
cool

Do you smoke the whole bowl in one go or take a hit and wait a bit?

I'm new to vaping so what's the norm?

stuey,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
There really is no "norm". It's a personal choice thing. Some vape more/less than others. I have used one trench on an occasion, and three on another. You'll just have to find your own happy place. ;)

momofthegoons,

nickzzzx

stuey said:
nickzzzx said:
stuey said:

cool

Do you smoke the whole bowl in one go or take a hit and wait a bit?

I'm new to vaping so what's the norm?
That's what I love about the magic flight, you can vape as much or as little as you want, any time you want. It all depends on how high you want to get. If you want to get really red-eyed, then you'll want to finish the bowl quick. but you can also maintain a nice buzz/stone by taking 1 hit every 20-30 mins and then repeating as desired. You can leave your bud in the bowl for as long as you want!

nickzzzx,

stuey

Thanks for all the advice so far guys.

Just want to find out about batteries.

The LB comes supplied with Sanyo eneloop 2000 ma batteries

Should I just get the same or would a better choice be a higher rated battery? i.e. a 2500ma one?

Does the higher rating make the LB run hotter or just longer? I have read posts saying that its longer but not much has been said about hotter.

So what batteries would you recommend?

Best wishes.

stuey,

magicflight

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
mattman_WF said:
is the warranty transferable
Yes. The warranty applies to whomever is the current owner/user of the Box.

-- Magic-Flight

Last edited by a moderator:
magicflight,

mlgisback

Hi, I'm new to the site having found it just while researching for vapes. I'm going to be a first time vape buyer and just want something thats portable and low maintenance, should I buy the LB or go with something like the iolite? I mostly just want something I can take out with me and share a few hits amongst friends whenever we're just chillin somewhere or out and wanna take a couple low-key hits.

Also whats the cheapest and most reliable site to buy from? Should I buy off ebay or is there a more preferred site? Also if anyone had an extra and wanted to sell one for cheap or even give one to a young first time novice, any generosity would be more than welcome =)

mlgisback,

sgvpunk

mlgisback- I was in your exact same position about a month ago. I wanted a vaporizer that was portable, discreet, and also happened to be my first vaporizer. After reading all the great reviews on the LB i decided to order it. I couldnt be happier with my purchase. Its an amazing produce, the warranty cant be beat, and also is going to run you at least a 100 dollars less then the iolite. I ordered from vapeworld(if you plan on using with friends, order an extra set of batteries), top notch service, and discreet shipping. I think FC has a 10% off coupon code. I do plan on getting the iolite in the future, but i think the best way to go about it is to start with the LB. Once again, ITs a great product, and you wont be dissappointed. :)

sgvpunk,

mlgisback

Thanks for the endorsement bro, you know where I could find the discount code at? I plan on ordering it tomorrow (monday). Where does vapeworld ship from and how quickly did the package get to your location? I'd like to be able to get the box within 2-3 days

mlgisback,

mrprank

Ordered my LB on Wednesday night, and wasn't expecting it til Monday, but suprised me when it came on Saturday/yesterday! Super fast shipping!

mrprank,

sgvpunk

I tried using that promo code and its not working. Is anyone else having trouble with their code?

sgvpunk,

stuey

When you take multiple hits are you supposed to pull the battery out between hits or leave it on whilst you shake?

stuey,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
stuey said:
When you take multiple hits are you supposed to pull the battery out between hits or leave it on whilst you shake?
Always remove the battery between hits or you risk combustion.

Vicki,

af1zle

Passing it along: puffitup.com- looks like the latest box+goodies, offering a FC 15% coupon, free nameless 4 piece aluminum grinder, a sample of spearmint, and free shipping...Blessing, or too good to be true?

momogoons-Repping Troy as well! :lol:

:uhoh: Sadly, I haven't ordered without the power adapter. A MF announcement on the 20th-
flawless-victory-my-victory-it-is-f.jpg

af1zle,

stew

Aargh I was so close to buying this as my first vape. I want something portable and discreet as most of my friends (apart from my close herb circle) constantly rip into me about my use of herb (they're too stuck in their ways to ever listen to sense). This looks great in every aspect - I really like the look of it and the awesome quote on the back :D, aswell as the portability and subtlety of the box.

But I just read this in the pdf manual:

- Repeat the above steps until the contents of the bowl have been completely vaporized. This will be indicated by a lack of visable vapor in the bowl and/or by increased levels of smoke.

By "increase", does it mean to say that there will still always be a certain amount of combustion occuring when vaping?

Thanks,

Stew

stew,

sneezyjesus

Lightly Toasted
stew said:
By "increase", does it mean to say that there will still always be a certain amount of combustion occuring when vaping?

Thanks,

Stew
Hell no. Like any manual vape, aka you apply a heat source for an adjustable amount of time, you CAN burn it.

After a go or two with the LB, if you're burning it your a) An idiot who can't count, b) A stoned idiot who can't count, which is justifiable, or you may have one of the few defective LB's, in which case the Magic Flight team will replace your unit free of charge.

Seriously, this is THE easiest to use manual vape, that, if used in the prescribed little burst of juice, will produce some of the stealthiest vapor around. (That statement doesn't include the IO, any of the crazy digitals that cost like 300$ etc).

sneezyjesus,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Welcome to my other neighborhood, af1zle. :) I think you'll find it a pretty good place for all kinds of information, as well as a few laughs.

momofthegoons,

stew

Ah awesome! I'm sold on the LB now - will order soon and post my thoughts.

stew,
Top Bottom