Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Paperclip? Just put my fingers as close to the plate as possible and turned. Less distance between holes and fingers = less wire to bend.

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: Vicki

rhc974

4:20 Vapor
Hey, I'm sure I am sure I'm preaching to the choir, but, I wanted to give my thoughts on my 2012 Magic-Flight Launch Box (MFLB) and thank all at Magic-Flight.com for making an exceptional vaporizer and detailed FAQ that has made me a raving fan of the MFLB in less than a week. I have carried a Dugout since they came out and I have traded that space for my MFLB and extra battery cases.

I purchased my MFLB via the Internet from photos and something few others can boast of the number of positive reviews every where MFLB is offered for sale. When it arrived it came with everything needed to get started. The first thing I noticed is the incredible quality of attention to perfect details, Furniture fit and finish, with construction and engineering which are a marvel. Once you see it you will understand how and why they can offer a lifetime warranty. MFLB has the best product FAQ I have seen for most products. So for a geek like me I read it all, but, if you are I a hurry you can be enjoying the cool fresh flavor of vapor from every puff after reading a few paragraphs. Plus potency is noted to have 3 times more effects over smoking and that I can feel.

Thanks MFLB for a product and business Philosophy unmatched it is appreciated and I'm sure all of us would like to buy more first class product made in the USA! If you don't already have one you will wonder why you waited once it arrives.
========

Hi Everyone,

Re-Introducing the Magic-Flight Launch Box -- a small, fast, portable vaporizer
that can be used by anyone, anywhere, anytime.

Advantages/Features:
- Portable: Preload and use while outdoors; No cords or plugs.
- Compact: only 2.5 by 1.25 by 0.9 inches in size!
- Friendly: The Box uses AA rechargeable batteries (no lighters/butane)
- Ultra-Quick: from loaded to vaping in less than 10 seconds!
- Reliable: Engineered to rely only on dependable physical science (no electronics).
- Robust: Simple durable construction; even suitable for your pants pocket!
- Elegant: Handcrafted renewable woods add an artistic element for your pleasure.
- Responsive: convenient and easy to use; you can see and sense everything.
- Safe: no combustion by-products and little to no odor; no glass to break.
- Stealthy: Can be hidden in the palm of your hand; very hard to detect when used.
- Effective: a vaping experience which is immediate and intimate, it gets the job done!
- Inexpensive: Exclusively designed and made in the USA, yet priced under $100.

The Launch Box is also easy to operate -- it provides nearly instant heat-up and cool down so you can load, use, and reload without having to wait. Put it in your pocket and go -- this vaporizer will always provide a good safe vape, even in windy conditions.

The Team at Magic-Flight aims to have the Box be loved by those users for which it is appropriate. While it is acknowledged that the Box might not be the last and forever vape for everyone, for everything, or for all possible situations, we have worked hard to ensure that for many usage patterns, the Box is best! We are excited to offer this product to you and to explore the ways in which it might fit into your lifestyle (visit our website at http://www.magic-flight.com for more).

Please use this thread to post your thoughts and experiences when using the Launch Box. Feel free to ask questions and write up a review for the benefit of others. What is your Launch Box story?

-- Magic-Flight

kit_1347_1.jpg

PS: Also, check out the Vaporpedia entry at http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/Magic-Flight_Launch_Box

Quetzalcoatl

That would be what goes in the trench.

I run it through a coffee grinder so that's why it's so fine.

Quetzalcoatl,

Mechtradevil20

Peanut Butter & Pickle Sandwich Enthusiast
So, yesterday I dropped a battery in the river! It was in my shirt pocket as I bent over to look at the water from a ledge.. it had the cap on the nipple end, and i figured I shouldn't leave a battery in the river, so I got some goggles and dived looking for it, eventually found it nestled in a small cave/crevice! then I took it out, dried it off, and the rubber cup really did the job! works just fine!

Quetzalcoatl

So, yesterday I dropped a battery in the river! It was in my shirt pocket as I bent over to look at the water from a ledge.. it had the cap on the nipple end, and i figured I shouldn't leave a battery in the river, so I got some goggles and dived looking for it, eventually found it nestled in a small cave/crevice! then I took it out, dried it off, and the rubber cup really did the job! works just fine!
Cool tip for when you drop them electronics in water: putting the wet items inside of a ziplock bag of dry rice will help draw the moisture out. It might take up to 3-4 days, so if it's a phone you're SOL until such time, but it worked for my mom's phone and gave her an extra 2-3 months of use instead of being dead. Eventually rusted from the inside I think, but it brought it back from the light :borg:

vapirtoo

Thank god it was just the batt and not the LB! :clap:

Quetzalcoatl, once you cleaned that junk off the threads did the PA work
any better? That stuff did not look like rust.

vapirtoo,

Quetzalcoatl

Thank god it was just the batt and not the LB! :clap:

Quetzalcoatl, once you cleaned that junk off the threads did the PA work
any better? That stuff did not look like rust.
Nah, still silly with the button but I kinda don't give a shit because once I get it working it's fine. Been going native with no water piece so it's easier for me to see.

Quetzalcoatl,

Quetzalcoatl

HaHa! Back to the basics. :ko:
I forgot what I was doing before I got the glass... I don't mind, really, I can just keep the PA at 50% and get a good soaring mindf***, then come back to it at night and use the piece for a few milky CBD-laden rips to put me to sleep (and to help the taste)... love the power adapter for this kinda stuff.

Quetzalcoatl,

vapirtoo

Sooo, your PA is semi- functional... cool, I find that fully charged batts run hotter than
where I usually have my PA set at. They force me to speed up my draw rate and just
mess with my flow. The PA does open the box up to various vaping techniques.

I just had to use my LB batts in my wireless mouse to finish this post, hope they don't
fry my mouse. :o

vapirtoo,

NateHevens

Rises, The Dark Knight
I read that MF were working on a mod that would allow the Launch Back to be used with juice, or perhaps creating a new LB for that purpose...

Are their any updates on that?

NateHevens,

Quetzalcoatl

I just had to use my LB batts in my wireless mouse to finish this post, hope they don't
fry my mouse. :o

Hahaha, I've done the same, and in fact I think they're even in my mouse and remote! And definitely agree with you on the PA changing this thing completely. The amount of control that I get from the PA is A+, I can keep it really low and slowly go up every so many hits, until I've had maybe 20-30, and then I'm good. I don't really blast it past 50% unless it's an indica, or if I'm going to be finishing the trench within the next 5-6 rips. Those last ones are usually when I get the water and ice into play to help with the popcorn taste.

Quetzalcoatl,

skippy

Hahaha, I've done the same, and in fact I think they're even in my mouse and remote! And definitely agree with you on the PA changing this thing completely. The amount of control that I get from the PA is A+, I can keep it really low and slowly go up every so many hits, until I've had maybe 20-30, and then I'm good. I don't really blast it past 50% unless it's an indica, or if I'm going to be finishing the trench within the next 5-6 rips. Those last ones are usually when I get the water and ice into play to help with the popcorn taste.
Wow I've got to get a PA.You must use next to nothing herb with that many hits out of one trench.

skippy,

Quetzalcoatl

Wow I've got to get a PA.You must use next to nothing herb with that many hits out of one trench.
I go real low, and then slowly go up. I also have a coffee grinder so I can fit a fair bit more material than with a regular grinder. Also also, I don't take big hits. Medium at best I guess, I don't really like to waste vapors as to not smell up the room, so I prefer to take enough to fully inhale it all. That being said, I'm using it right now and totally love it. I think maybe 12 rips on ~70% milking a bong "acceptably." Those are nice big ones that I blow some decent vapors with.

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: ShipDit

axilleus

Believe is Life!
Hi guys!
I have one question.....
I can not find the power adapter for my mflb in Europe. it is only on the site of Sale mflb. be possible that has no dealer? Thank! :)

axilleus,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
It's only available at Magic-Flight.com, but they ship internationally and will throw in any power plug reduction you will need. I've ordered both MFLB and PA from US to Europe and no problem.

Seek,
Hello all!
I've been lurking around here for about a month now,reading posts until my eyes glazed over trying to absorb all the info available.
End result; I'm now playing my MFLB like a coked-up Charlie Daniels plays a fiddle!
Thanks to all who shared knowledge....it was/is appreciated.

ShipDit,
Reactions: OF

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Here I pay like 20% on customs when I order anything from US. Everything imaginable here is heavily taxed. So I paid additional 40$ for everything. Better than not having a PA.

Seek,

OF

ShipDit,
And another convert sees the light! :ko: :ko:

Yup, another one broke the code. Better to show him the secret hand sign right away, or kill him now, I doubt we'll be able to keep him quiet about it.......

If each owner told 3 new guys about it, made them try it for themselves, how long until happy MFLB owners outnumber Democrats?

Forget this 'chicken in every pot' deal, I'm working on a much better idea.......

OF

Yup, another one broke the code. Better to show him the secret hand sign right away, or kill him now, I doubt we'll be able to keep him quiet about it.......

If each owner told 3 new guys about it, made them try it for themselves, how long until happy MFLB owners outnumber Democrats?

Forget this 'chicken in every pot' deal, I'm working on a much better idea.......

OF

I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT! (And the light is a little l.e.d. At the other end of this wonderful box). This may finally be proof that my God loves me and wants me to be happy.....either that or it's just some kinda electric pot-pipe.
I'll get back to ya on that...

Top Bottom