BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Two or three thick pulls thru h2o...give it 5 minutes to kick in... And I'm pleasantly medicated. Any more than that is overkill, or I'm vaping indica and looking to pass out.

So I loaded one of those <snicker> 3/4 trenches... And it still lasted the better part of the day, even with a PA and battery mix. After that initial dose, I just bump it back up, over the course of the day.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: Nick Brand

Nick Brand

Bud Vaporer
Two or three thick pulls thru h2o...give it 5 minutes to kick in... And I'm pleasantly medicated. Any more than that is overkill, or I'm vaping indica and looking to pass out.
:ko:
I loaded one of those <snicker> 3/4 trenches... And it still lasted the better part of the day, even with a PA and battery mix. After that initial dose, I just bump it back up, over the course of the day.
A nice stir after every (other) pull helps make sure you get the max out of your load, and help prevent charring.
I love the little guy (can't wait to get the PA and whip), and I've been using a volcano for about eight years.

Nick Brand,
Reactions: OF
I wanted to add someting useful to this thread as an (almost) ex-combustion convert. Tiny history - I used to smoke grass and tobacco - (I know) - but loved it. Only my lungs were getting a pretty bad deal - so I end up with an enlarged heart high blood pressure , ucomfortable liver function tests and so on. I decided on ecigs from Jan 1 but had no idea how to slake my herb need until I found FC.

So I spotted the MLFB thread staight out loved it bought one - didn't do it for me - bought the 2700 batts - didn't do it for me - bought the PA - up high (maybe) but still ...

Bought a Da Vinci - pumped it and liked the draw - easy - but still - didn't stop me having regular tobacco and herb joints.

Deceided to get a bit "scientific" - vaped - and have been alternating my vapes and keeping a record of any combustion - it's allowed me to get a handle on my smoking and reduce it .

So now I have gone back to the MFLB full time and I appreciate it so much more - it is frugal and it is now kicking my ass.

I have tried smoking several times and it's just too thick and disgusting (man that stuff is just bonding CO - lol)

I am not trying to compare the two vapes - but as an ex-smoker - I think what is required for anyone contemplatng leaving (cetainly tobacco and weed) combustion behind is variety - try to get a couple or a few (lol) vapes which work for you in different cicumstances.

:o)

Lip465

woooo
I lost my brush, an art store would have a small brush like that? I would like to get it local so I dont have ot pay for shipping

Lip465,

poonman

I lost my brush, an art store would have a small brush like that? I would like to get it local so I dont have ot pay for shipping

That and the ladie's make-up counters in stores .
But they are usually more expensive :)

poonman,
Reactions: Vicki

OF

Sure do. You want "Boar bristle" (very tough, you don't want camel, squirrel, sable, aardvark or unicorn fir). Stay clear of synthetics. I use a "Number 4" (about 3/16 wide, you might like another size, but don't go too big) and in flat style (not round). I cut the handle back to a more convenient length and trim the bristles (sharp scissors) off fairly short so they're extra stiff. I also cut it at a 45 degree angle so there's a sharp corner to go after the seams and hard to get to spots in the bowl.

Similar to these:
http://www.amazon.com/Silver-Brush-...2099873&sr=1-13&keywords=bristle+brush+artist

Under two bucks each IIRC, I bought a dozen for about $15. They work MUCH better than the originals. BTW, I also used a couple as paint brushes......they work for that too.

OF

OF

These guys are typically sold in hardware stores as 'flux brushes' as well. IMO they are too wide for our use and I found Boar Bristle to be superior by a fair bit. Sometimes you can find the smaller version (about 1/4 wide) which is, I think, better (basically what originally shipped with the Box).

OF

Waiting for mine to be delivered! Unfortunately sold mine around 6 months ago and just got fed up with smoking, can't wait to start mflbing again.

bunyip farts,

NateHevens

Rises, The Dark Knight
I need the PA, but it's too expensive for me at the moment.

Hopefully I'll get a job and pass the drug test before the 17th, so I can have fun on vacation. Otherwise, I'm going to have to look for other forms of fun...

I plan on investing quite a bit into MFLB once I get a job... the whips, wood stems, the PA, a better charger, water pipe adapter, and, of course, plenty of high-quality meds. I'm going to make a section for it in my budget spreadsheet... :D

Nick Brand

Bud Vaporer
I need the PA, but it's too expensive for me at the moment.

Hopefully I'll get a job and pass the drug test before the 17th, so I can have fun on vacation. Otherwise, I'm going to have to look for other forms of fun...

I plan on investing quite a bit into MFLB once I get a job... the whips, wood stems, the PA, a better charger, water pipe adapter, and, of course, plenty of high-quality meds. I'm going to make a section for it in my budget spreadsheet... :D
Using the PA and whip options almost makes the mflb a party unit for mulitple people.

Nick Brand,

X24

I seem to be in a cycle. I keep forgetting about the MFLB, and then a couple of weeks later I get back on the bandwagon.

Never have I ever needed more than one trench to get nice and euphoric. Thinking... perhaps I should try two tomorrow? ;)

X24,

Coastal

Discovered a new way to clean my MFLB. This may be old news but it works great.

Open lid, put in battery, hold in till it smokes, brush out ashes, then blow out the rest. I use an electric razor cleaning brush which is stiffer than the little one provided. It came out clean like day one and has much better conduction of heat.

Waiting now for a Puffit. Will always keep the MFLB since it was my first vaporizer. Will never go back to smoking. Tried everything to avoid smoke, which aggravated my asthma, then discovered the MFLB. What used to last a month now lasts a year, and no smell. My lungs are in better shape than they ever were.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Discovered a new way to clean my MFLB. This may be old news but it works great.

Open lid, put in battery, hold in till it smokes, brush out ashes, then blow out the rest.
Yep, burn cycle. I find it works better with a quick ISO scrub and then the burn. Although I clean my box two or three times a week X] also, ever since I got the PA I haven't really needed to clean it. I also happened to realize that the more I put in my grinder, the finer it comes out. I noticed that if it's been properly cured and ground up, you get less buildup and it stays cleaner in general. The uncured stuff seems to really resinate the rails and builds up some under the screen, on what would be the "floor" of the inside chamber.

Weed? I only vape aromatic herbs. :cool:

Yeah, and I "smoke" "tobacco" from my "water pipe" that I bought at a "tobacco store." ;)

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: Nycdeisel

Coastal

Quetzalcoatl I go for a long grind in a small coffee grinder to get it as fine as i can, practically powder. Doesn't clog the screen at all. You can pack a phenominal amount into a contact lens case that way and it works great in the MFLB. Both sides of the contact case hold enough to last me about 3 weeks. I vape 3 times a day or whenever I start to get congested. Less than a half trench will last the whole day.

What I used to use up in a month now lasts for almost a year. FC!

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Quetzalcoatl I go for a long grind in a small coffee grinder to get it as fine as i can, practically powder. Doesn't clog the screen at all. You can pack a phenominal amount into a contact lens case that way and it works great in the MFLB. Both sides of the contact case hold enough to last me about 3 weeks. I vape 3 times a day or whenever I start to get congested. Less than a half trench will last the whole day.

What I used to use up in a month now lasts for almost a year. FC!
I got me one of them fancy "tobacco grinders" made by Space Case. It's already worth it IMO, but if it can last me another year or two, ~$5 a year for it would still be quite a good price. I thought about getting a cheapo Walmart grinder... but that takes all the fun out of it. No more sitting there selecting the prime nuggets to powder, you can just throw everything in and press the button real quick. Do you de-stem it as well as you can, or do you just break off any obvious stems and throw them in whole?

Quetzalcoatl,
Top Bottom