Vitolo

Vaporist
I was happy.. I was studying which side to show the camera...OH>>>>>
Check this out... (the shirt)
Photoon2011-07-21at13152.jpg

$10 at Vapeworld after FC discount!

Vitolo,

guardian

so i finally got around to cleaning my lb stems they all seem to turn from bright gold, to dark gold, to amber red, thats about when i clean them lol, so i figure what to do with all this sweet oil.... oh yea revape it ;) just a dab on the long side of the inner trench. dont put on the top 2 sides where it connects to the wood as it does not heat up, all the energy is forced in the inner 5 parts of the screen. vaping small amounts of this lb oil on one side of the trench hasnt seemed to clog it yet, i love watching the complex vapor flow from my long bent stem, its very thick like smoke but theres wild patterns as the vapor flows around :o gets u very vaked but for all the vapor produced it seems to absorb in the lungs very fast as i see no vapor upon exhale, but the effect is there! going to try some bho in the lb when i get around to it, small amounts though people if you wish to use with herb, my box is a bit too hot for herb id like to know what it was calibrated at :/ peace fellow fc, remember theres gold in them there lb stems :peace:

guardian,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Nycdeisel said:
Much better :D and sweet shirt!

you look like some kind of MFLB spokesman!
Oh Deez I would not wear the shirt if I were not proud to know the folks at BlissSville and Magic Flight.
And who is a better spokesman than someone that thinks your product is great? ;)

Vitolo,

MauiSon

Anyone else a little peeved that the advertised "3 inch" acrylic stems are only 2.3 inches long? I just bought a set of six while upgrading with a battery ring and was surprised I got shorted over 4 inches of stem material. Okay, they're only a buck a pop (boosted to $2 with shipping added), even so ... My original stem was 2.65 inches long and I thought I'd be getting a boost over that - silly me.

BTW - love that battery ring!

Oops, Blisssville came through with a nice 'thank you' note - another satisfied customer here!

MauiSon,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Nycdeisel said:
..so then you arent getting any...
On the VapeWorld site, for some reason the 12% discount did not get accepted for the shirt.
The guys were nice on the phone, and did it over the phone for me.. 12% is a good amount, and free shipping. The kicker was that I placed the order yesterday at 2 pm... and I got it today at 10 a.m.!
:)

Vitolo,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
lol.. Nice shirt Vitolo... I have one as well :)

I personally love the short stems so the shorter the better to me. I'm not sure if it is a typo on website or what but it wouldn't hurt to send an email asking.

Lo,

esp

Tonight I was enjoying a trench in my garage with one of my two garage doors open and standing behind the one that was closed. Shining through some trees from the sunset in the West was a small beam of light that ran to the floor of the darker side of the garage. I exhaled one of my 'normal' draws and was shocked to see a huge mushroom cloud of vapor, only visible in the intense light. I was so amazed that I even walked around a bit to make sure it wasn't visible from other angles and it wasn't! I would imagine this would also work with a flashlight or a bright laser in a dark area. I never thought that I was getting that much vape off such a small device and easy draws. Love my MFLB!

esp,

stroh

errl enthusiast
esp said:
Tonight I was enjoying a trench in my garage with one of my two garage doors open and standing behind the one that was closed. Shining through some trees from the sunset in the West was a small beam of light that ran to the floor of the darker side of the garage. I exhaled one of my 'normal' draws and was shocked to see a huge mushroom cloud of vapor, only visible in the intense light. I was so amazed that I even walked around a bit to make sure it wasn't visible from other angles and it wasn't! I would imagine this would also work with a flashlight or a bright laser in a dark area. I never thought that I was getting that much vape off such a small device and easy draws. Love my MFLB!

youd be surprised how monstrous of clouds you can achieve in proper lighting, this little box packs a punch!

stroh,

lazy912

Quick question. Not sure if its been answered, but from my searching I found nothing. The serial number on my box is slowly fading. Should I be worried that it will fade away after awhile? I bought it from puffitup so I'm not concerned about it being a real box or not, but I am worried about my warranty status if the serial does fade over time. At this point, I can barely see the top of the numbers. For example, my 6 doesn't have the straight line across for the top part. And my 3 only has two lines going horizontal. My wife says to take a picture of it as is just to have the serial number saved. Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated.

lazy912,
I also massively prefer the short stems. I have never used the long stems except may two or three times experimentally to confirm my bias against them. Given the stealth nature of the box, a long stem seems like a bad choice, and it also looks a little comic with the long stem I think. I wish they actually make a stem which is about half the length of the short stem, as I don't really like directly inhaling off the box but would make a shorter stem for greater stealth when it's absolutely key. And yes, the MFLB can make very impressive clouds with good batteries and proper technique, and also of course a really fine grind.

charliedontsurf,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
If memory serves me I believe they switched to the longer stems because the short stems were deemed a "choking hazard" Meh! I been using them 2 yrs and I'm still kicking lol... I think many cut up the long stems or order whips to get short stems like I did.

Lo,

Vitolo

Vaporist
lazy912 said:
Quick question. Not sure if its been answered, but from my searching I found nothing. The serial number on my box is slowly fading. Should I be worried that it will fade away after awhile? I bought it from puffitup so I'm not concerned about it being a real box or not, but I am worried about my warranty status if the serial does fade over time. At this point, I can barely see the top of the numbers. For example, my 6 doesn't have the straight line across for the top part. And my 3 only has two lines going horizontal. My wife says to take a picture of it as is just to have the serial number saved. Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated.
Take picture as wife and al bundy said.. and write the number down!

Vitolo,

sundaddy

Lo said:

I did that design for Magic Flight's shirt contest, and "won" my first box. That picture of Vito, is the first time I've actually seen the finished product. The contest came at a perfect time , I couldn't afford to buy a box, and for that - Magic Flight... I thank you.

sundaddy,

Vitolo

Vaporist
sundaddy said:
Lo said:

I did that design for Magic Flight's shirt contest, and "won" my first box. That picture of Vito, is the first time I've actually seen the finished product. The contest came at a perfect time , I couldn't afford to buy a box, and for that - Magic Flight... I thank you.
That even makes the shirt more special to me sundaddy!
1st trench of the day.. in your honor!

Vitolo,

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Just returned from a business trip and low and behold my warranty LB was waiting for my return. I am once again toking on the go! Thank you :mflb:

mvapes,
Got my Power Adapter & I love it! I love the control wheel, but is there a chance it could be made a little larger in later versions for fat fingered people such as myself? (to MF)

anbuitachi,

Furiouslyfapping

Is there any way to get a replacement box for a lost launch box? I seemed to have misplaced it and despite it being missing I still have the rest of the parts for usage. The only missing thing is the launch box and paying another $80-100 for a new one seems like something Magic-Flight wouldn't make their customers do.

Furiouslyfapping,

poonman

anbuitachi said:
Got my Power Adapter & I love it! I love the control wheel, but is there a chance it could be made a little larger in later versions for fat fingered people such as myself? (to MF)

hello anbuitachi ,
can u tell me where u got that Power Adapor w/control wheel ?
i'm pretty sure that's the same one I saw Vito using in his vids.
I live in Toronto Canada
any help would be great

Enjoy

poonman,

lazy912

al bundy said:
maybe take a picture of the box before they wear off?just for your personal record.
Oh alright, didnt think it would be that easy. Thanks for the info.
Vitolo said:
Take picture as wife and al bundy said.. and write the number down!
Will do. Thanks for the quick advice. Have it saved on a note pad and have it post it on my mflb tin box. ;)

poonman said:
hello anbuitachi ,
can u tell me where u got that Power Adapor w/control wheel ?
i'm pretty sure that's the same one I saw Vito using in his vids.
I live in Toronto Canada
any help would be great

Enjoy

I believe the power adapter (PA) comes with the wheel. I just received mine this Wednesday and it has the wheel, I purchased it directly from mflb. Here's the link in case your interested. Happy vapin~

lazy912,
Top Bottom