pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
StonedPony said:
......just got a confermation of the FREE PA they are sending me for review...I paid for one but the canceled the order and sending me a free one so as soon as I run it through its paces Ill have a Video up next to the MFLB vid I did.........cant wait.

We hates you now.

pakalolo,

Hery Vappy

I ordered the beta on Saturday and its shipping today. I requested the car adapter too and MF made no reference that it was on back order for 7 weeks when the sent me an email yesterday stating it would ship today, can anyone confirm this?

Also still wondering if I'll be notified that my damaged box was received by MF when I sent it in, can anyone that has sent one back due to warranty issues comment?

Thank you as always

Hery Vappy,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
danielofski said:
So they are no longer taking beta orders and the final product will be out in 7 weeks?

PA's can be ordered here: https://magic-flight.com:4200/buydpab/ar_home

The newer betas going out have feet and some other improvements so I suspect it's much closer to the production model at this point. I have the original beta and couldn't be happier with it. A great addition to the LB.

Lo,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I had heard they were waiting for more car adapters for the PA but if you have a log vape like PD/MZ the car adapter from it works with the PA.

Lo,

Pinion13

Update on my experience with the power adapter. One pa trench is getting me close to where two used to with batteries.

Love the mflb, love it more with the pa. Thanks mf team.

Pinion13,

Hery Vappy

I cant wait, I hope mine is waiting for me when I get home tonight. I love it with the powerex 2700's so I cant imagine it getting better but everything I've read seems to say it is a huge upgrade.

Hery Vappy,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
This is random but I have to share...

So last night I was hitting my MFLB and my rubberband broke :( (second time it has happened), and so I left my MFLB on my bed without a rubberband and went to bed and I guess I must of kicked it in my sleep or something and woke up with herb all over the bottom of my bed (it was a really full trench too!). Haha, ALWAYS KEEP A RUBBER BAND ON YOUR MFLB. <3

Elluzion,

LivingInSpin

I posted about this before, but I think it got buried.

Bands cut from bicycle innner tubes, 23c-25c, fit the LB perfectly. They are vulcanized and do not rot or get weak like normal bands. They are cheap or free. Difficult to break.

LivingInSpin,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
pakalolo,

clayton

I was going to order a few more stems since I'm down to my last one and it's cracked (honestly I don't know how). I was thinking should I get the whip too? It's 4.95 compared to the stem for .90... I might as well just order 5 stems and save my self .45 cents lol. So how's everyone's experience with the whip?

clayton,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I bought the whip just to try it out a few month ago. I was on the site buying some other shit and just threw it in for the hell of it. I used it once and threw it in my drawer where it is still sitting. It didn't impress me, but maybe some people really like it so I don't want to say it has no value at all. It's just not for me.

:2c:

Stu,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I also have a whip that sits in a drawer. :lol: I will say that it cools the hit down a bit when used with the PA. But I prefer the stems; either acrylic or wood.

momofthegoons,

fubar

Ancient and opiniated inhaler
momofthegoons said:
I also have a whip that sits in a drawer. :lol: I will say that it cools the hit down a bit when used with the PA. But I prefer the stems; either acrylic or wood.

I was just field testing a thin plastic straw when I think I noticed something useful - I think I can improve my mflb temperature control by touch - pinching a thin drinking straw "wand" and feeling it get hot as the vapour arrives?

I was testing out a method for introducing the mflb to a newbie user on myself - battery in, wait a few seconds then control the air flow during a slow and steady draw starting by pinching the staw flat so lots of skin is in contact, and so very low air flow lets the box heat up. On the first draw, I felt the straw get warm where I was pinching it, just about the same time as I felt/tasted goodness coming out of the mflb !

Once the air/straw heats up, you want to stop the mflb from getting too hot. Increase air flow (slightly! release the straw finger pressure) and/or by letting the battery out for a few seconds - then cycle again - and again - works for me and I'm pretty sure I'm getting better control. Under magnification, I can still see burn marks on my ABV - but nothing like as much as I have been getting without the use of my built in fingertip thermometer.

Please try it out and let me know how you go?

fubar,

Surf Monkey

Hey, y'all.

Yet another new member here... but far from a new vaper. I've been lurking the board for a long time.

Here's a brief history:

I started with a Hot Box, mainly because I didn't know anything about vaporizers and I saw a cheap one at a local store. I used it for about a month, did a bunch of research here and elsewhere and ended up buying da Buddha as a replacement. It's hard to oversell the da Buddha. It's amazing. Later I got an Iolite for a portable vape. As time went on I decided that I wanted a bag system to use with friends so I got an Extreme Q, which is an awesome and versatile piece of kit and a nice lower cost alternative to the Volcano. Now I've decided that the Iolite isn't cutting it and have just ordered a Magic Flight Launch Box from Blissville direct.

I'm really looking forward to getting this device. I love being able to take a vape with me to various places and have a nice covert method for getting toasty, but the Iolite is simply too inconsistent, too futzy to deal with, too loud, too hot... you get the idea. It isn't that the Iolite sucks, because it doesn't. It simply has a few too many little niggling issues to make it a long term solution. So, based on my extensive reading of this thread and others I've decided that the MFLB is the obvious way to go. I'm just hoping it delivers more consistent, more trouble free vapes. I'm confident it will.

So that's the intro. Even though this is my first post I kinda feel like I've been a member of this community for a long time already. It feels good to de-lurk.

Surf Monkey,

Learner

smartfast said:
just a noteworthy story.

So I walk into my house, see my girlfriend on the couch and hear her vibrator going. I walk over and see her holding our MFLB up to her mouth with her tiny vibrator sticking out from underneath it. WTF I think to myself, with a smirk on my face, as I watch cluelessly for a good 25 seconds. She finishes up her hit, holds it in for another 30 seconds, and finally acknowledges my clueless-ly curious face staring her down.

then I put my bag down and sit next to her ... she shows me inside the MF as she turns on the vibrator (which is attached with the rubber band to the bottom side of it)

Its hard to explain but the vibrations make the plant matter literally rotate over itself within the trough. No more shaking! I called her lazy and then took my turn with the vibrating magic pleasure flight launch box. It works, try it! Maybe

There are really small vibrators. I think they are called bullet vibrators. One could be tucked under the rubber band easily to get the above mentioned effect.

410OTI%2BXZeL._SS400_.jpg

Learner,

StonedPony

Chicken Plucker
LivingInSpin said:
I posted about this before, but I think it got buried.

Bands cut from bicycle innner tubes, 23c-25c, fit the LB perfectly. They are vulcanized and do not rot or get weak like normal bands. They are cheap or free. Difficult to break.

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd370/LivingInSpin/MFLB/SDC10605-1.jpg
THANKS ALOT.......I didnt have a bike.....so I used a neighbors bike. I left him his rim and only took the tube.....dont know why he called the cops.......anyways I posted bail and am at home now.........its all yoru fault.........next time maybe be more specific .....sigh.......

hehehehe

StonedPony,

StonedPony

Chicken Plucker
clayton said:
I was going to order a few more stems since I'm down to my last one and it's cracked (honestly I don't know how). I was thinking should I get the whip too? It's 4.95 compared to the stem for .90... I might as well just order 5 stems and save my self .45 cents lol. So how's everyone's experience with the whip?
i just bought a few things from MFLB. couple of brushes, whip, rubber bands,was ordering anways so might as well get those, 2 extra mouth pieces and the clear round stash holder, the small one. I Love the whip it works great.....takes a tad of experimenting to get the right draw cause I cant feel the heat on my tounge now.....also the mouth piece fits perfect in my bubler a lot neater looking than the tube I used in my Review video on the MFLB. hits nice I put ice in the bubbler and an wow smooth hit.......and just the whip alone is an great hit I love the whip. My fav accesory now

StonedPony,

StonedPony

Chicken Plucker
Learner said:
smartfast said:
just a noteworthy story.

So I walk into my house, see my girlfriend on the couch and hear her vibrator going. I walk over and see her holding our MFLB up to her mouth with her tiny vibrator sticking out from underneath it. WTF I think to myself, with a smirk on my face, as I watch cluelessly for a good 25 seconds. She finishes up her hit, holds it in for another 30 seconds, and finally acknowledges my clueless-ly curious face staring her down.

then I put my bag down and sit next to her ... she shows me inside the MF as she turns on the vibrator (which is attached with the rubber band to the bottom side of it)

Its hard to explain but the vibrations make the plant matter literally rotate over itself within the trough. No more shaking! I called her lazy and then took my turn with the vibrating magic pleasure flight launch box. It works, try it! Maybe

There are really small vibrators. I think they are called bullet vibrators. One could be tucked under the rubber band easily to get the above mentioned effect.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/410OTI+XZeL._SS400_.jpg

Bawhahahah leave to us stoners to come up with new great ways to get high LOL

StonedPony,
Top Bottom