Vaporgin.

Mt.BakerVaper
Canadian Bud said:
what is micro hitting

heres the definition of microhitting from the vaporpedia
"What is the 'micro-hitting' or 'micro-toking' technique?

Micro-hitting is taking a series of quick short puffs with pauses between them but without exhaling, all on a single battery connection. This method is capable of producing a thicker cloud, which is sought after by many users. Keep in mind that thicker clouds are hotter and harsher, and could cause coughing. "

im babying you this time but really this info is easily attainable in this thread, on vaporpedia, and with the search function.

Vaporgin.,

greystr0ke

Damn. That sounds like what I need to do. I'm not having much success with this thing yet.

*ETA*
That seemed to have done it. I'm now feeling the magic. :lol: It took three trenches before I started to get te cape u wanted out of this thing. Maybe this needs to be broken in but so far I'd prefer thr taste from the iolite.

greystr0ke,
so the reason the vapor is coming out of the back of the mflb is because im not hitting it hard enough or im blowing out. please help me here because I don't wanna waste it.

Canadian Bud,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Vaporgin. said:
Canadian Bud said:
what is micro hitting

heres the definition of microhitting from the vaporpedia
"What is the 'micro-hitting' or 'micro-toking' technique?

Micro-hitting is taking a series of quick short puffs with pauses between them but without exhaling, all on a single battery connection. This method is capable of producing a thicker cloud, which is sought after by many users. Keep in mind that thicker clouds are hotter and harsher, and could cause coughing. "

This is the technique I use, and I have great results.

Vicki,

vapirtoo

If you keep hitting the box, then disconnect the batt slightly all the while
you are still pulling in, so that the trench is now vapor free, you should
have no or very little vapor escaping. :2c:

vapirtoo,
greystr0ke said:
Damn. That sounds like what I need to do. I'm not having much success with this thing yet.

*ETA*
That seemed to have done it. I'm now feeling the magic. :lol: It took three trenches before I started to get te cape u wanted out of this thing. Maybe this needs to be broken in but so far I'd prefer thr taste from the iolite.

Ive been smoking for 20 years, the last 2 three times a day. A gram a day out of a bong or a bubbler. I just started vaping 4 days ago. A tiny trenchful on the launch box gets me baked as fuck.

brewtastic,

natural farmer

Had the same "dead lip cells" too around the draw-hole when used the Box natively and it cleaned perfectly with a moist piece of cloth.... :p

natural farmer,

wilf789

Non-combustion-convert
Went round to a friend's house party the other day after being informed of some nice Haze they had just gotten their hands on, only to discover that the herb was really wet still, almost like it had just been harvested a day or so before, i.e. unsmokeable to all my combusting mates

"Never fear," I told them, "the Magic Flight is here!" and promptly cut up some of the damp green and took a few hits on the box (thanks to reading someone's post about vaping fresh cuttings from plants and getting a really nice taste + high), whereupon it shortly became dry enough to grind and smoke properly.
Magic Flight to the rescue! - and a few cheeky free hits for myself :ninja: - which did actually produce a more heady-high than usual as the original poster had stated his had.

Some might think helping people to combust isn't the best idea, and I'd tend to agree, but most were so impressed with the little beautiful mflb that they all asked where they could buy one, adding some new converts to the cause :)

wilf789,

sundaddy

ili said:
Had the same "dead lip cells" too around the draw-hole when used the Box natively and it cleaned perfectly with a moist piece of cloth.... :p

Wow, this will inspire some new lyrics for Janet Jackson. "Who's dat hittin' dat nasty box?... nasty boys!"
"Thats Launch Box... Mr. Magic Flight if you're nasty."

sundaddy,

Boombox

My PA was shipped on the 12th and I still haven't got it. :(

Anyone else order a PA to the UK? How long did it take?

Boombox,

Baraccus

This is getting really annoying.

A couple days ago I went to go buy a MFLB (got a 100 prepaid gift card) but I didn't realize it'd cost more since I live in canada (shipping). So I went and got a 25 dollar giftcard. So I had to call in to place my order since I have two cards, they keep asking me if im 18 (I am :D turned 18 a couple weeks ago but i bet i sound younger) BUT THE FUCKING CARDS AREN'T WORKING! The very nice woman who was helping me kept on saying shit about it showing up invalid.

So hopefully, one of these days I can get a fucking MFLB. I keep on reading these forums or other forums about it and I just want one already! AAAAHHHHHHHH! RAWWWRWRRRR IM ANGRYYYYY!!! AFDHASDFD GFDHZDFh

(edit: sorry just had let that out)

Baraccus,

rtwoite

Try this, pay for another card at a brick and mortar store(I reccomend vanilla visa) using your two existing cards plus $5 for the activation fee. That additional five can consolodate your funds into one 125 dollar card, which should work. You have to register your zip online, this is used to check your billing info(in this case limited to zip code) against the carholder's electronic info(again, the zipcode) to prevent fraud. Otherwise some purchases will freeze the tansaction as "pending" for about three days in the case of multiple mismatches. Regular credit checks all the info, vanilla visa just the zip.

rtwoite,
I quit smoking cigarettes a year and a half ago. I made myself chose, either I smoke cigarettes or marijuana. The choice was obvious, and I do not miss cigs, not even a little, in fact just the smell of them make me nauseous.
Now I plan to leave smoking behind altogether, my MFLB will be arriving in just another day and a half! I'll write my review once I get it. The reviews I've read here have me anticipating. Fuck combustion!

4thfloorghost,

spentskeeper

I've been playing with the PA for a couple of days now and I must say the PAMFLB is a quality home vape. I didn't love the whole battery thing but with the PA it's a great vape... wonderful taste. I've owned: Volcano, dabuddha, extreme q, some others but I'm keeping PAMFLB and PD/TOOTY. I don't know if one gets you higher then the other but I'll try real hard to figure it out, kind of hard to be scientifical about that though.

spentskeeper,

Baraccus

rtwoite said:
Try this, pay for another card at a brick and mortar store(I reccomend vanilla visa) using your two existing cards plus $5 for the activation fee. That additional five can consolodate your funds into one 125 dollar card, which should work. You have to register your zip online, this is used to check your billing info(in this case limited to zip code) against the carholder's electronic info(again, the zipcode) to prevent fraud. Otherwise some purchases will freeze the tansaction as "pending" for about three days in the case of multiple mismatches. Regular credit checks all the info, vanilla visa just the zip.

Thats a great idea but the store I originally bought the prepaid credit card (CC for short) from does not accept CC's when you buy one of those prepaid CC's. When I talked to the cashier she said it was a new policy that they just implemented. Very lame.

I'll try to go store hunting that will accept a credit card when you purchase one though.

Thanks!

Baraccus,

alldayerryday

only way it's gona come out tha back is if you blow into it from the front feeeelme. Check on your technique mayn cuz if you're consistently inhaling vapor should not go anywhere but in your lungs.
Peace :)

alldayerryday,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
Canadian Bud said:
can someone answer my question please. why does vapor keep coming out of the back of the box when im hitting it?

If vapor is being exerted from the back of your box, there is an issue with

1. You are inhaling too slowly = Excess vapor build up = Nowhere to escape
2. You are inhaling too slowly!!!

oh and also make sure that you are getting a good seal with whatever you are hitting it with. I prefer native style, nothing can get in the way of my vapor :) just me, my woodie, and some good ol' pink grapefruit XD :peace:

Elluzion,
Top Bottom