Hery Vappy

Qtip with ISO always seems to get caught on the screen edges so I use ISO on the brush.

Get 2 full trenches with a charged 2700. After that its not worth it without getting a fresh battery.

Hery Vappy,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
sundaddy said:
Yeah, 5 hit trenches. A little less than half full. But that's basically all day. BTW- hope your Steelers pull it out.

Thanks!!! I don't exactly have a set amount for how much goes in the trench. I noticed more efficient (but less good taste) with smaller trenches. ABV is darker the less I pack, but the taste turns much quicker. I get more than double of better tasting hits when I pack a full one compared to a half if ya catch my drift. :)

BTW, When it comes down to it I think the run game of the Steelers is going to be the X factor. IMO, both teams are damn near equal with Gbay having a slightly better pass offense but us having a slightly better D overall. Should be a hell of a game!! This city is going nuts (as usual) :p and im loving every second of it!!

JDSupreme,

toadyfatz

john24 said:
I was using my magic flight box as normal yesterday, and suddenly inside was like a HUGE vapor storm (it was actually on fire). I opened it as quickly as possible and stopped the flame - its left a burn mark but it ''seems'' to be OK.

Anyone know what happened? Never done that before...

Also, I have the space case grinder which was quite expensive - but it never grinds it as much as i'd like. How does everyone else grind it well? I end up having some greenish, and some black bits in the magic flight when i'm done (I'd rather not burn any).

Excellent piece of kit and customer service with this btw.

If you want a finer grind I highly recommend a simple coffee grinder! Works like a charm and a hell of a lot easier then hand grinding imo....Good luck!

toadyfatz,

spentskeeper

john24 said:
I was using my magic flight box as normal yesterday, and suddenly inside was like a HUGE vapor storm (it was actually on fire). I opened it as quickly as possible and stopped the flame - its left a burn mark but it ''seems'' to be OK.

Anyone know what happened? Never done that before...

Also, I have the space case grinder which was quite expensive - but it never grinds it as much as i'd like. How does everyone else grind it well? I end up having some greenish, and some black bits in the magic flight when i'm done (I'd rather not burn any).

Excellent piece of kit and customer service with this btw.

let the meds dry more before you grind. It will grind with just a few turns of space case if dry enough.

spentskeeper,

jdrancor

Hi, first time poster here. Got my MFLB about two weeks ago, and am floored by it! It is THE BEST.

Any word on the Magic-Flight boxes that will be built in the fancier wood? I'm pretty eager to order a launch box in walnut. It will make something that's already awesome even awesomer.

jdrancor,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
john24 said:
How does everyone else grind it well?
I use my 2 piece Mendo Mulcher for a primary grind, then I cut it up finer using the scissor-in-a-shot-glass technique. I find this gives me the optimal fine grind that the LB requires.

Stu,

Aetz88

I grind mine up in my kannastor and dump that into a shot glass and use scissors.

Also I have the stock MFLB charger, can it charge Powerex2700s? I thought they could only charge like Enloops and if you wanted 2700s you have to get like a C9000 or some other $40+ charger.

Also where are FC members able to put in a order for the PA? I want one so bad now :(

Aetz88,

Cleanfiend

Just found these, 3100mah Zeikos AA at Beach Camera. Would these work better than the Maha's? Thanks guys.

Cleanfiend,

the ob

all good in the hood.
just curious what coffee grinder you all use? I know it is from walmart (as I have seen that referenced in many posts) but what kind specifically?

the ob,

shortwind

Thanks to Hery Vappy (love the name), Lo and Pinoy for the info. I will be using my MFLB tonight (I alternate it with my Iolite) and am looking forward to not having to kill my thumb anymore. FYI to the coffee grinder question...I use one I got at Walmart for about $14 or so. It grinds herbs very fine, but after about two go rounds, it needs to rest a few minutes before using again. I tend to pre-grind my herbs and store them for future use.
Cheers!

shortwind,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
the ob said:
just curious what coffee grinder you all use? I know it is from walmart (as I have seen that referenced in many posts) but what kind specifically?

The one I have was under $20 i think and its a Hamilton Beach Custom Grind from Walmart

Its black with a clear top

I dont use it for bud tho just ABV for cooking

JDSupreme,

vapedout

I am not sure what brand of coffee grinder i have. I do not that it was under $10 and works great. Kief does build up quickly in the lid. I found a small paint brush at the dollar store that works great for getting the kief out.

vapedout,

slugzmane

Hey guys, just ordered my MFLB and it should arrive within the next 3 days. What's the strangest place you've ever used yours'? Mine would have to be at the movie theatre. My friend and I have passed around his LB while watching a movie in the theatre multiple times and no one suspects a thing, absolutely fantastic! What about you? :brow:

slugzmane,
Just created an account and I have a few questions.

1. Do you that your battery gets stuck right when you press the tip of it into the hole because of that circular space?

2. Is it ok to put the battery in backwards on the go and keep it there?

3. Do you leave pushback ring in or out?

Canadian Bud,
4. I also read somewhere here that condensed vapor is lost vapor. Does that mean when I see it condense on the screen I am wasting my weed?

Canadian Bud,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Canadian Bud said:
4. I also read somewhere here that condensed vapor is lost vapor. Does that mean when I see it condense on the screen I am wasting my weed?

I think the best way not to waste vapor would be to use the MFLB native, meaning no stem attached. Also, holding the hit in as long as possible as to exhale as little vapor as possible.

Vicki,

Um...?

FUCK. I just came home to my launch box chomped in half. Apparently our dog got into the drawer where I keep it and had herself a nice doggy snack of battery, abv, and MFLB.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Anyone know if there are any discount codes floating around so I can grab a new one?

Um...?,

rtwoite

My battery "catches" too, I assume this is the metal ring/negative contact making contaact. Not sure though.

I assume that putting it in backwards would be okay because the circuit lacks a potential voltage difference when completed. The whole battery jacketing is the negative lead, so even if the circuit were closed there would be zero difference in voltage. -1.2 volts - (-1.2 volts) =0 volts difference= no power source. I leave the ring in. The fog on the clear plastic peace always dissappears so it doesn't seem waster to me. Just my :2c:

rtwoite,
Top Bottom