The Lotus Vaporizer

PeePhlegm

IMG-0159.jpg
@Vapinski That has to be the nicest piece I've seen paired with the Lotus. Please let me know where you got the glass and mouth piece!

Vapinski

@Vapinski That has to be the nicest piece I've seen paired with the Lotus. Please let me know where you got the glass and mouth piece!
It honestly pairs well with just about any vaporizer you can fit on it, really excellent for dry hits. It is the ultimate J-hook; it can be filled with quartz balls for added cooling as well.

Here’s a link: https://aqualabtechnologies.com/products/hmk-glass-14mm-millie-dab-rigs (there’s currently a discount code for 20% off on the top of the web page)

As for the mouthpiece, it is merely a standard 510 drip tip that is used for nicotine vaping but has to be modified slightly to fit perfectly. If you get the piece, message me and I will walk you through that process. You will not be able to find this specific mouthpiece as it comes from a tank made in Greece that is very expensive, but as I said, any standard 510 will work.

Last edited:

MennilTossFlykune

IMG-0159.jpg
Impressions after 90 days with first Lotus set up:

Number one butane vape for me, hands down! The on-demand ritual that emulates smoking out of a piece and the ability to fluctuate vapor intake are my two second favorite things about it. My favorite thing is its sheer beauty…

It took a bit of time to get the technique down with rare combustion (which is not nearly as gross as say a Dynavap) but am now at the point where it’s perfect almost every time and easy to choose whether to take a nice toke or smash a whole bowl to the face. Can’t believe it took until the revamp to discover this wonder of a vape but am glad that I did, and the purpleheart edition was the nail in the coffin after scoping it out for months.

Ps. The piece is aptly named Littlefoot!
Wow that is beautiful! I was already terribly excited for my Lotus to arrive this week but dang this has me extra pumped.

MennilTossFlykune,
  • Love
Reactions: Vapinski

Texus

Very cool. And love that you can adjust mouthpiece via drip tips. I've got a bunch of them that I got for a Dynavap stem that fits them. Some nice colored options too in a separate listing with not much markup.

As for something a bit larger that also stands on its own, I've really liked the Giblocks from Canadian Gibson Glass. I originally got one intending to use it dry, but ended up really loving its combo of RBR and blooper functionality with water. Very cool pieces and reasonably priced for what they offer (putting aside cheap copycat Chinese glass). Gibson however does get much pricier as you add color. But clear or accented isn't too bad (remember that most places that sell these are in Canadian dollars).

rizlafreak

two dog star
Finally (?) I use a special matcha spoon now (for 1g of matcha) to fill the cone artist with a full load of fine grind herb. With a pencil I "press" it through the cone artist's phunnel and slightly compress the herb into the chamber.

rizlafreak,

Hagbard

IMG-0159.jpg
Impressions after 90 days with first Lotus set up:

Number one butane vape for me, hands down! The on-demand ritual that emulates smoking out of a piece and the ability to fluctuate vapor intake are my two second favorite things about it. My favorite thing is its sheer beauty…

It took a bit of time to get the technique down with rare combustion (which is not nearly as gross as say a Dynavap) but am now at the point where it’s perfect almost every time and easy to choose whether to take a nice toke or smash a whole bowl to the face. Can’t believe it took until the revamp to discover this wonder of a vape but am glad that I did, and the purpleheart edition was the nail in the coffin after scoping it out for months.

Ps. The piece is aptly named Littlefoot!
dram3 drip tip?

Hagbard,

Ariwe

It honestly pairs well with just about any vaporizer you can fit on it, really excellent for dry hits. It is the ultimate J-hook; it can be filled with quartz balls for added cooling as well.

Here’s a link: https://aqualabtechnologies.com/products/hmk-glass-14mm-millie-dab-rigs (there’s currently a discount code for 20% off on the top of the web page)

As for the mouthpiece, it is merely a standard 510 drip tip that is used for nicotine vaping but has to be modified slightly to fit perfectly. If you get the piece, message me and I will walk you through that process. You will not be able to find this specific mouthpiece as it comes from a tank made in Greece that is very expensive, but as I said, any standard 510 will work.
I was gonna grab one but it looks like the coupon code doesn’t work on that item… 😥

Ariwe,

fangorn

Designed a box for my Lotus setup and had my brother print it for me; came out pretty sick!

Don't ask me why the color scheme matches the red felt and not the lotus, I just liked it ha.

wow, this is awesome!!

I was thinking yesterday that I was going to have to look for an old "Okin style" wooden box to put my Lotus configuration in...

but the 3d version is perfectly sized so it's a great solution!!

well done !!!

seriousTone

@fangorn Thanks! Yeah I've always sort of been against plastic in general but the 3d printing is just too cool.

I've been really excited to get my Nomad so I can design a case for it for traveling but I'll definitely need a box for it and the okin to share.

David and Michael

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
🌬️ Exciting News: A Breath of New Fresh Air with I N H A L E ! 🌿

Dear valued Lotus family,

We're thrilled to share a significant milestone in our journey – the launch of our new parent brand, I N H A LE! 🎉✨

In our commitment to providing you with an exceptional vaping experience, we've brought together our beloved products, Vapman and Lotus, under the embracing brand of I N H A L E. This represents a pivotal move towards simplicity, unity, and an unwavering dedication to quality. It is our brand with values we stand for, representing our core capabilities and founding principles.

Why I N H A L E ? 🌱

I N H A L E embodies the essence of our collective mission – to bring you products crafted with care from natural materials, ensuring the ultimate vaping experience. By consolidating Vapman and Lotus under the IN H A L E brand, we aim to streamline your journey, offering a cohesive and seamless experience.

What Changes for You? 🔄

1. Unified Platform: No more hopping between separate websites! www.nowinhale.com (which will be online soon) serves as your one-stop destination for both Vapman and Lotus, providing a simplified and user-friendly experience.
  2. Shared values: As our parent brand, I N H A L E encapsulates the shared values and principles of Vapman and Lotus. Expect a harmonious blend of quality, craftsmanship, and eco-consciousness in every product.
  3. Elevated Experience: I N H A L E represents not just a brand but a lifestyle. Explore our new website to discover the synergy between Vapman and Lotus, offering you a curated selection for an enhanced and mindful vaping journey.

What's Next? 🚀

Get ready to embark on an exciting chapter with I N H A L E! Our commitment to delivering exceptional products and experiences remains unwavering. Join us on this unified adventure, where the familiar reliability of Vapman and the elegant simplicity of Lotus converge under the I N H A L E umbrella.

Thank you for being a crucial part of our story. Here's to a future filled with fresh perspectives, shared values, and the continued joy of inhaling the essence of life!

Inhale deeply, exhale freely.

Warm regards,
Michael and David

I N H A L E 🌳✨

David and Michael

Manufacturer
Manufacturer

🌬️ Welcome to the essence of I N H A L E - the Lung Structure! 🫁

Our logo's first component represents the essence of breath – the core of our commitment to a healthier and more mindful vaping journey. Just as the intricate structure of lungs supports every breath we take, our vaporizers are designed to provide a smooth and controlled inhale. Join us in embracing a mindful approach to vaping, where each inhale becomes a moment of tranquility and satisfaction. Discover the beauty of harmonizing nature with breath in every puff! 🌿💨 #INHALELungs #MindfulVaping

David and Michael

Manufacturer
Manufacturer

🌱 Welcome to the roots of I N H A L E! 🌿 Our logos roots symbolize the foundation of our commitment and connection to nature. Like the roots of a sturdy tree, our manual vaporizers are crafted from natural materials, ensuring a grounded and eco-friendly approach to your vaping experience. We believe in staying true to our origins, just like the roots that nurture and sustain the magnificent tree of I N H A L E. Get ready to connect with nature as you embark on an ultimate vaping journey! 🌬️✨

Vapinski

Screens for the Lotus are 1/2” round, correct? Just want to confirm with someone before I purchase them.

Vapinski,
Reactions: zer0k00l

David and Michael

Manufacturer
Manufacturer

🌳 Elevate your vaping experience to new heights with the symbol of growth and strength – the tree of I N H A L E! 🍃

Our logo's final component embodies the resilience and vitality of nature, mirroring the enduring quality of our manual vaporizers. Crafted with care and precision, just like the branches of a flourishing tree, I N H A L E promises a vaping journey that evolves and grows with you. Immerse yourself in the natural elegance of our products, and let each inhalation be a testament to the strength and unity found in the heart of the I N H A L E tree. 🌲✨

David and Michael

Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Dear fuckcombustion family, the time has finally come for the launch of vapman 2.0 and our parent brand I N H A L E.

The pre-orders of the vapman 2.0 will open this Friday, and at the same time, we will launch our new website with the new domain „nowinhale.com“.

We are very excited to open this new chapter by merging Vapman and Lotus to get one big family sharing the same values and creating exciting experiences together.

Top Bottom