The Lotus Vaporizer

simba

@weedanwine
This is my new favourite lighter to use with the Lotus

4-Aces King-High

There is a dry pipe I am using called the cactus/$49 on sale for $42 I believe. It does need aRiser piece of glass due to the diameter of the LOTUS touching and not sealing well if the extender is not used. Still would love to add the OG Pipe to my collection.Cheers

4-Aces King-High,
Reactions: Dankvinci

Razhumikin

There is a dry pipe I am using called the cactus/$49 on sale for $42 I believe. It does need aRiser piece of glass due to the diameter of the LOTUS touching and not sealing well if the extender is not used. Still would love to add the OG Pipe to my collection.Cheers
Since the cactus is a blatant chinese rip off of the hard work of one of our most beloved members, i would be remiss if I didnt recommend ordering the original prophet rig from @iDRINKBLEACH as oppposed to the attempt to steal his labor and innovative thinking. The extra price is well worth the higher quality, and of course supporting the makers who push our space forward as opposed to vultures trying to make a quick buck is invaluable.

CDXX Pipes

Accessory Maker
A Lotus on top of that would look so damn good. There's just something about a nice wood pipe. Classy af.
Wait'll they get a load of me!
new Lotus Pipes by CDXX Pipes

F7UEZHwWUAA4mAv

Let me know if you see anything you like or have any better ideas...

4-Aces King-High

Since the cactus is a blatant chinese rip off of the hard work of one of our most beloved members, i would be remiss if I didnt recommend ordering the original prophet rig from @iDRINKBLEACH as oppposed to the attempt to steal his labor and innovative thinking. The extra price is well worth the higher quality, and of course supporting the makers who push our space forward as opposed to vultures trying to make a quick buck is invaluable.
Who Knew?.I am a collector ,the aforementioned dry pipe is about 7” +/-compared to the Prophet by Cloud Connosseur at 11”+;- which is on my list and Cloud Connosseur Will get an Order from Me And I buy a Lot to help the Industry period.

9:25 PM Cloud aconnosseur is next door in Texas, the Color- Prophet I have been after is yet unavailable, may have to go for the Clear that is in stock. .

Last edited:
4-Aces King-High,
Reactions: coolbreeze

coolbreeze

I was playing with my Retrosteam Kombipipe and discovered it can do this:
IMG-5448.jpg

Perhaps all Retrosteam pipes can as well? This requires the poker be removed from the cap, and using the larger o-ring included to secure/seal it. Works like a charm, though!

EDIT: Also, this works really well:
IMG-5443.jpg

Last edited:

David and Michael

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
Hey guys!
sorry that we haven't been active a lot in the past week, lots of stuff is going on right now; we soon gonna release the heating station of the vapman, but we also worked a lot on the lotus , so stay tuned to what the next few weeks will bring ;)

Also great to see all the different stems you use; very inspiring!!

in the meantime, we wish you great vapor clouds and all the best
David and Michael

fangorn

I tested the concentrates in my lotus...
two different ones... well I clearly felt the differences in terpenes.
it was a great experience. I made the session last by warming up gradually. I got excellent flavor and several big hits.

I put a large mattress of flowers underneath, so it's different than pure concentrate... but I preferred the experience to my Proxy (which I just sold)!!

It was just a random test, but I'm glad I took the chance!
I will try again !

caphector

Where did you get that Lotus stem? I convinced Ed to make me a lovely Lotus stem aeons ago but I wouldn't mind having a second.

caphector,
Reactions: Zagala

simba

@weedanwine
Well, this is awesome:
Damn that looks good, and it's a great deal!

Must resist 😂 I don't need a third Lotus, gotta prioritise new vapes.

Squidge

Butane powered
Well, this is awesome:
I've just looked up the wood and it's Purple Heart, which some people will react to.

Top Bottom