The Lotus Vaporizer

Datoneguy

Does the elev8r Jhook work with the lotus wpa? Heard some jhooks don’t fit the height, but im assuming it works with it.

Datoneguy,

Datoneguy

Yes, the Elev8 hook works well!
Sweet! K, screw it. Im getting one, way too hyped.

Sidenote, has there been any mention of a metal stem? Im not gonna like buy it and then see it available next week or something right? Haha, would like to avoid double shipping cost if that happens lol.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Is there an ETA for when the og stem will be included with the vape? And also it seems to me this is a convection vape…is it good for microdosing like the vapman?

Sidenote, has there been any mention of a metal stem? Im not gonna like buy it and then see it available next week or something right? Haha, would like to avoid double shipping cost if that happens lol.
The vapman guys have made no mention of any plan to release the og metal stem.

Datoneguy

The vapman guys have made no mention of any plan to release the og metal stem.
Sweet! Gonna that jhook game then. Thanks for the heads up.

Sidenote for the vapman crew, if they do ever do a metal stem, it would be cool to see them try metals besides aluminum. I know it would add weight, but it’d be good to see other metals like ss or ti if the format allows for it. Just a thought if that ever does become an interest for them. Idk if those metals would absorb less heat but i assume they’s still work well to cool things.

Last edited:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member

Thanks…any similar alternative? Wood or glass that’s not too big? I like keeping things discreet
There are lots of good alternatives mentioned up thread. The stem itself is not all that discreet in my opinion, but I suppose it depends on the context.

TRWW has some good small j-hooks for example:

I also like the inception hook from OWW.

If you are more interested in wood, many folks in this thread have great suggestions.

Not sure if this is already known, but the Lotus bowl is sized almost perfectly to use like a diffuser bowl with my B0 head (so it probably works with the other baller units too, and maybe some other injector heads). A fun little alternative use for the WPA

Vahn84

There are lots of good alternatives mentioned up thread. The stem itself is not all that discreet in my opinion, but I suppose it depends on the context.

TRWW has some good small j-hooks for example:

I also like the inception hook from OWW.

If you are more interested in wood, many folks in this thread have great suggestions.
Thanks for the advice… If I remember correctly there was a short stem sold with the OG lotus. I like the simplicity of the design…but I’m willing to try something similar. The mini j hook would be my last resort

I can’t buy the lotus today as I’m on holiday and I saw it ships immediately…so I’ll have to wait the next batch

Vahn84,

fangorn

Thanks for the advice… If I remember correctly there was a short stem sold with the OG lotus. I like the simplicity of the design…but I’m willing to try something similar. The mini j hook would be my last resort

I can’t buy the lotus today as I’m on holiday and I saw it ships immediately…so I’ll have to wait the next batch

you can wait for the next batch... or send an email with your order, before or after, to request a delayed shipment... I don't think that would be a problem...

simba

@weedanwine
Is there an ETA for when the og stem will be included with the vape? And also it seems to me this is a convection vape…is it good for microdosing like the vapman?

No mention yet about the OG stem making a comeback, but there are many people in here wanting one so here's hoping 🤞🏽 in the meantime there are other options for a stem.

You can do reasonably small loads well in the Lotus but I don't think it's great at microdosing. Tbh I don't think it gets much better than the Vapman for microdosing.

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Hmmmmm, Station or Lotus stem? I think the station wins out, but the Lotus stem has a lot of pull for just being a little chunk of CNC aluminum.

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
The stem is a nice option and if they bring it back im sure they will sell a ton. I have one and never use it. Glass j hook is my preference.

However. I’m a bit miffed they still don’t have an option to buy just the cap (I have two wpas now), not to mention a pack of screens, orings, or additional plates. I’m sure there are others that would buy just the wpa.

I understand the preorder first, but now it should be simple to add some other options.

coolbreeze

The stem is a nice option and if they bring it back im sure they will sell a ton. I have one and never use it. Glass j hook is my preference.
This was me until I felt liberated enough to take it outside, then it's pretty handy. I don't use it at home really. Usually a small waterpipe or jhook for me.

Hmmmmm, Station or Lotus stem? I think the station wins out, but the Lotus stem has a lot of pull for just being a little chunk of CNC aluminum.
Station for sure!

Last edited:

buckhakeesah

One can hope--and make those hopes known. It's a really nice j-hook for small brick-style vapes, too. I am sure that if they were made again today they would sell well beyond the Lotus crowd.
I missed out on landing one of these when it was available at retail. If anyone wants to get rid of theirs please 🙏🏼 hit me up

buckhakeesah,

Herbalist23

I am way too excited they brought the Lotus back, really awesome move by the Vapman crew. Now I have the opportunity to pickup two classic vapes that I didn't hold onto in the past and wished that I did.

I had a thought recently and was wondering if anyone has explored this at all. Has anyone found a method to reduce the chamber size of the lotus to be more compatible with .05 size loads or in that arena? I know the bowl isn't necessarily massive but I would love for it to be capable of a load closer to a vapman, to keep my tolerance levels within a similair range while exploring different vape signatures.. Was wondering if anyone has found ways to make the lotus work well with that amount?

A bowl reducer seems like it could maybe work. Has anyone tried something like this? I know it can vape .05 as is, but I always found it way too wispy when doing that and it wasn't ideal for a Lotus. I figured since Vapman owns Lotus now, maybe this could be an accessory at some point? Just a thought if this doesn't exist already and if the device would still function well with some sort of physical reduction in the bowl size.

I have an Anvil and Vapcap atm, I usually use the .05 bowl options for both (but scale up to .1 if my toelerance increases too much). I considered the vapman because of that .05 load size but I figure the Lotus convection might add more variety to my current line-up vape signatue variety compared to adding a vapman to that bunch. That and the Vapman lacks scalability above the .05 load size. So I figure that it's more realistic to find a way to scale down the lotus bowl size rather than increase the bowl size of a vapman lol.

Also, is there a timetable on the metal stem? Really want a lotus but a metal stem would really be useful in terms of durability concerns, I often vape outside and standing up, so not having tro use glass is definately ideal.
Hey, if you or someone else is interested in bowl reduction, you can try to fit one of these dosing capsules (mesh style) used for the Fury 2 without the lid and put it in a gong wpa for the E nano. You will maybe find one of them (I think they come in a pack of four or five) to fit quite well, if not, you can try to stretch them a bit, so they won't fall through the gong wpa and into your glass....., try to positioning it on the very upper end of the gong, so it sits even with it.
Another nice thing is, you can fill up the gong wpa with glass beads if you cover the bottom of it with a basket screen from the Arizer extreme q. Fill it up till you just can put the small basket screen from the Fury 2 on top, this way, you also won't have to worry about it falling through, but to don't spill the gong wpa and all the glass beads fall out......
The original Lotus wpa can also be filled with glass beads, you just have go find a matching screen for the bottom, or put the original wpa in a 18- 14 glass reducer and use the Arizer extreme q basket screen to cover it.
I think there are some options😜

Oh, one thing I also noticed you may also find usefull, you can cover up a loaded bowl with the battery caps from the good old Magic Flight Launch Box😎....I love to mix and match with different vape stuff!

Cheers

cx714

Unregulated Tendencies

coolbreeze

Puzzled by this. I didn’t think nickel worked with induction… so is it the SS collar/bowl under the cap that gets hot?
I think I glimpsed the dot glowing at one point. I would think heating the underlying parts would heat the wood, maybe leaving a flavor?

coolbreeze,

ezpz

No aluminum stem……. No problem.

Bought the 14mm bocote pipe off Etsy. Used a red TM o-ring to secure my Couchlog bowl to the pipe, and a thick black o-ring from my HA mouthpiece, to prevent air coming in from the bottom. I also added an extra screen in the bowl to make it smaller. Works like a charm. The angle in the pipe also helps to see where you’re torching.

Top Bottom