The Lotus Vaporizer

80Sixed

Had a few bowls through it on a smallish rig, def going to order a long stem for ongoing use as currently it’s a bit warm on my nose while heating. Dialing in how long to heat vs how much I can actually fit in one full breath, but the clouds are fantastic. First rip is usually on the whispier and extremely flavorful side, next couple hits are on the cloudier burnt popcorny side. I love it. Compared to a battery powered herb vape it’s a freight train.

StinKing

What is the heating technique for this device? Package came in with no instructions whatsoever

StinKing,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
What is the heating technique for this device? Package came in with no instructions whatsoever

Weedaholic

It should of coming with instructions mine came with instructions printed on a beermat...I'm sure people on here have different techniques but i use a small lighter that comes with the vapman.i just heat the inner plate with a small circular motions and draw slow .

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
Count to 3/4. Small flame the size of one side of the plate. I think they show this on their site.
I look for the plate to glow a tad red. Then inhale for a 4/5 count with flame, then remove flame while continuing to inhale for another 2/3 to clear it.

simba

@weedanwine
First rip is usually on the whispier and extremely flavorful side, next couple hits are on the cloudier burnt popcorny side. I love it. Compared to a battery powered herb vape it’s a freight train.

If you want that first hit to be thicker, preheat a little longer. You can get thick hits from the go when technique is dialed in.

That's what I love about vapes like this, you can tailor each hit to your exact situation and need.

80Sixed

If you want that first hit to be thicker, preheat a little longer. You can get thick hits from the go when technique is dialed in.

That's what I love about vapes like this, you can tailor each hit to your exact situation and need.
Yeah round two with it, on a piece that got it further from my face, was much easier to dial in. On a different note, every color change of the metal scares me, and makes me wonder if I’m getting it too hot. But I’m not combusting material so I err on the side of not worrying about it

StinKing

Yeah round two with it, on a piece that got it further from my face, was much easier to dial in. On a different note, every color change of the metal scares me, and makes me wonder if I’m getting it too hot. But I’m not combusting material so I err on the side of not worrying about it
Mine started to "stain" from the heat from the first use. I won't lie, I was a bit disappointed to see that so soon. But meh, I guess it is what it is.

Anyone's not changing color after a few uses?

TooHightooFly52

DHL kept flipping between return to sender and out for delivery. It ended up being delivered!

Aesthetically, this thing is a freaking beauty. Yes including the thumb print that is not permanently seared into the heating plate lol. Used the device twice on my Elev8 j-hook and I was surprised at how warm the glass got. Another amazing surprise is the flavor, holy shit. This flavor is amazing and the effects are noticable, comparable to my Nova actually. All in all, extremely happy to have this device and looking forward to learning how to better use the device.

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
Mine started to "stain" from the heat from the first use. I won't lie, I was a bit disappointed to see that so soon. But meh, I guess it is what it is.

Anyone's not changing color after a few uses?
Just wait till you see the first char of the wood where it touches the metal. Sniff. New car smell always goes away too soon.

cilantro

Flavor Chaser/Slava Ukraini 🇺🇦✊
Got my two new Lotuses to complement my OG unit. I dig the cool new cork packaging, and it hits like a flavor beast. Though I also have the original long aluminum stem, the Lotus on a glass j-hook is still the bees knees to me. I found that cigar puffs while initially heating gives me best results for when the material is really primed for a robust extraction.
I’m very happy this gem came back and I wish the Vapman guys great success and longevity with the continuation. Hope everyone gets their preorders all sorted out!

simba

@weedanwine
Nope, the colour change is normal

fangorn

Hi guys !

I also received my lotus... and I'm having fun!
I like very much!

it's easy and the ritual is so cool!

Too bad that, like my Vapman, I can't use them too much when the children are up!

Lots of compliments have been made here and I agree!

on the negative aspects, I will have to change the screen... it lets through too many particles, and the wood can get a little too hot to be handled quickly!
I never stir but it's super practical with the lotus!

I will come back for some later comments!

but I especially wanted to share the photos of my setup with the stem made by TS Woodenart... and advise you to contact him to order one... it's really really cool to use with the Lotus...
I can't wait to use it more!!!

Thanks @Tswoodenart 💚

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
On a different note, every color change of the metal scares me, and makes me wonder if I’m getting it too hot. But I’m not combusting material so I err on the side of not worrying about it
Here are images of my 2 OG Loti. As you can see they both have the discoloration of the plates. Tho I rarely use the older stardard size cap since getting the saucer cap, the original's plate went in to service in 2015 or 2016...
OG-Loti.jpg

Love the stem in the post above this...

Top Bottom