The Lotus Vaporizer

mysiak

:D@mysiak, from 1st July 2021 online EU sellers are required to apply VAT rates at the customer's country rates.

https://europa.eu/youreurope/business/taxation/vat/cross-border-vat/index_en.htm
Your link says exactly the same as mine. šŸ™‚

"If you are an online seller, including on online marketplaces and platforms, you canā€Æregisterā€Æin one EU country for the declaration and payment of VAT on all distance sales of goodsā€Æand cross-border supplies of services to customers in the EU.

Example 3: When goods supplied are subsequently transported from Bratislava to a customer in Prague by the customer or by a transporter appointed by him, the supply will be subject to Slovakian VAT."

So in this particular case, Vapman would display price with VAT, collect it in Italy and there will be no other tax or VAT collected at checkout for EU customers (as is the case with practically all other EU shops). Shipping destination doesn't matter as long as it's in EU.

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Hello dear Lotus family

We would just like to make a quick statement about the shipping costs and the vat at checkout.

shipping costs:
We understand your point of view and have been looking for alternatives for a long time. Dhl is simply the most reliable shipping company and that is why we work with them but we are aware that the prices are high we just cant control the prices of DHL. We would love to change this but we just cant, sorry!

vat:
We have regulated it same as on the vapman homepage.
For EU countries the individual VAT will be added at checkout. All other countries will have to pay the proper import tax.

On our webpage systhem we cant set up a price including VAT because many countries have different vat.

I hope you understand this.

warm regards
Michael and David
Hey,guys thanks for clearing that up ! I checked and now freeshipping works for two units :D !

coolbreeze

I have one and never use it. The angle to see the flame and the cap are much better on a Jhook
I agree with this, I have the same feeling. I never really cared for it largely for that reason and because it's a little warm in comparison. I have to admit, though, that when I took the Lotus hiking over the weekend the aluminum stem fit my bag easy and having not used it in awhile, I was surprised at how great the flavor was. So for me, j-hook or waterpipe at home, and the stem's pretty good for hiking. I wonder if they could add a bit of an angle without messing up the low profile.

simba

@weedanwine
This is what I was hoping for as well. The long black stem in particular is the magical form factor and visual for this vape. I regret not getting one back in the day.

I felt the same, so was lucky and got one from the classifieds here.

I know it's just a basic stem, but something about that form factor and experience is great for me. Personally I wouldn't use the Lotus with glass at home as I think there are better options for that scenario, but with the stem I love it.

simba,
Reactions: cx714

seriousTone

I have one and never use it. The angle to see the flame and the cap are much better on a Jhook

I agree with this, I have the same feeling. I never really cared for it ...
People keep saying these kind of things but it doesn't really matter just cuz yall don't like it doesn't mean others don't want it.

Timps27

Feel like Iā€™m winninā€™ when Iā€™m losinā€™ again
I'd like to find a fancy j-hook style curved wooden stem.

Might want to reach out to @CDXX Pipes ; I believe the updated Convectorium would work as a table top whip device. He may be able to use the same conversion one one of his Neo pipes to allow use of the Lotus WPA, would be a fantastic way to enjoy this vape!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Might want to reach out to @CDXX Pipes ; I believe the updated Convectorium would work as a table top whip device. He may be able to use the same conversion one one of his Neo pipes to allow use of the Lotus WPA, would be a fantastic way to enjoy this vape!

Nice. I very much would like a piece from him.

I already have a small collection of burl tobacco pipes from years ago, so something like this would be right up my alley:

FQj5vszXwAEzvU8

FtiUIRaWABsfEYl

coolbreeze

I like his big flat bottom pipes, the below is made for combustion but if it could be revised to make work with the Lotus it would be fantastic!

il_794xN.4225526210_k8nw.jpg
Yeah, if it had an 18mm female, you could put a 14mm reducer in and use the WPA. Or just go with a 14mm f, but the 18 would make it usable for everything. A wooden j-hook. He would need to make it so the stirrer had room, though.

Most pipes I tried fit a 14f/18m glass adapter quite nicely. Then just put the WPA in and you're done
Here's my late grandfather's pipe for example

These are great pics that help me wrap my mind around the vape in a traditional pipe so thanks for posting. Then only thing Iā€™m wondering about is the ā€œstir stickā€ that is attached to the underside.

I donā€™t see the stir stick in these photos but is it removable, and if not does it limit what pipes I should be looking at in any way? Iā€™d be glad to hear from anyone who has one of these already.

Like could I make it look like this bobcat is wearing one of those cool Russian kubanka hats with a lotus or would the stir stick get in the way because the chamber has a design that adds width-

002-574-7677.5854.jpg

JackDeaniels

Vapor Freak
I donā€™t see the stir stick in these photos but is it removable, and if not does it limit what pipes I should be looking at in any way? Iā€™d be glad to hear from anyone who has one of these already.

Like could I make it look like this bobcat is wearing one of those cool Russian kubanka hats with a lotus or would the stir stick get in the way because the chamber has a design that adds width-

002-574-7677.5854.jpg
It's somewhat screwed in, so it can be removed and reinstalled, I prefer the device without it, allows me to spin the cap and only have to focus on a single axis instead of the whole 2D plane
You can see my technique in the video linked in my signature :)

Arawfish

Green Thumb
Am I doing this right?

My Lotus just landed from a very very good friend, I traded him an OG Vapman so it all worked out just perfectly. Came with the wpa and the aluminum stem, I gotta say this stem is heftier than I thought it would be!

Iā€™ve had a few sessions so far and honestly I think Iā€™ve got this thing dialled right in. Hits very nicely and with plenty of flavour. My time with the Toad has taught me the nuances of manual control and that translated to the Lotus perfectly, didnā€™t even feel close to combusting.

MedicinalMonkeyWrench

Arawfish

Green Thumb
Looks like Vapefiend have done another stocktake.

https://vapefiend.co.uk/products/lotus-standard-temp-cap

https://vapefiend.co.uk/products/lotus-high-temp-cap

Original Lotus stock.

Seems like there is 1 standard and 5 high temp left. I wonder what else they have tucked away in the back.

How do you make the link appear like a billboard?

edit...code 420 gets you Ā£10 off orders over Ā£50
God damn! Ā£55 pound shipping to Canada šŸ˜… thatā€™s like $90 Canadian šŸ˜…

Top Bottom