The J-hook thread!

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Thank GAWD!:

Every time I (foolishly, yeah, I know... whatevs :rolleyes:) looked I kept getting weaker...😩πŸ’ͺπŸ‘πŸ»

I do HOPE it was one of you BastarDOHs or BastardETTES (or everything and anything in between :razz::tup:) that snagged the only one that truly caught my eye.... Enjoy! (and please post pics if so!)πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€‘βœŒοΈ

coolbreeze

Thank GAWD!:

Every time I (foolishly, yeah, I know... whatevs :rolleyes:) looked I kept getting weaker...😩πŸ’ͺπŸ‘πŸ»

I do HOPE it was one of you BastarDOHs or BastardETTES (or everything and anything in between :razz::tup:) that snagged the only one that truly caught my eye.... Enjoy! (and please post pics if so!)πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€‘βœŒοΈ
I feel ya. I have a tube that has Blu-V accents and that woulda been a worthy companion--if it was 14mm it would have been gone as fast as i could click!

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I feel ya. I have a tube that has Blu-V accents and that woulda been a worthy companion--if it was 14mm it would have been gone as fast as i could click!
Ditto! And exactly the reason I held off...:brow:

Soooo glad 420 is ova :wave: and I don't have to worry about succumbing to GAS & VAS anymore and can get back to werk (sic) feeling righteous and "in control" πŸ’―πŸ’ͺ:rolleyes:

First order of business today...? My note to Miyagi Glass:

Hello Brian, Happy Earth Day! I hope you had a spectacular 4/20 as well!

I would like to inquire about purchasing a 14mm clear (even millie-less) Terplock... do you produce these? If so, when may we expect to see them?

Thanks in advance,

Bologna

:tup::peace:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
My note to Miyagi Glass:

Hello Brian, Happy Earth Day! I hope you had a spectacular 4/20 as well!

I would like to inquire about purchasing a 14mm clear (even millie-less) Terplock... do you produce these? If so, when may we expect to see them?

Thanks in advance,

Bologna

:tup::peace:
So, Brian just got back to me... he said he usually makes "clears" of these upon request only and they come with an opal on front and cost $225. I then asked how tall they were, to which he replied "4.5-5.5"", but he said he could also make em a little taller if need be. He didn't mention anything about the 14mm, but I'm sure that's only cuz it's a non-issue... hmmm decisions, decisions... :hmm: "piss or get off the pot", eh...? :brow::freak:✌️

Edit:

Oh and WOW...πŸ‘€:

Now I gotta find out the cost...:sherlock:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

howie105

Hey all! I need to find a good, thick j-hook for my vapes and of course I need it dirt cheap and shipped to Europe for cheap as well! :D

Let this thread also be a guide for future wanna-smoke-like-a-hobbit (or Gandalf) fellow vaporists! I hope a similar thread doesn't exist, i couldn't find any... :p

So... Any suggestions?
A small 10ml two neck lab boiling flask comes with 14 mm female necks with a real nice angle for folks who like to try different lengths of stems, bowls, risers and adapters. Don't know your market, but I got a China 10ml import off Amazon for $10.00 US. If you like water, the same sort of β€œglobe” can be had in a range of sizes (up to 1000ml) that will accept the right sized downstems and water.

howie105,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
@Grass Yes has I think? Or similar
I have used both Xerics with the Omega (14mm module) and the CouchLog. I haven't used the ZX yet with it because my wired ball vapes are largely ignored now. I should pull it out and see, but my Musa just arrived so it might be a while :lol:

The OG Xeric gets too hot with both. Not the vapor but the bottom of the hook in my hand. The Xeric 2.0 works fantasticly and is a pretty great shape for managing the vape too.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
So yeah, like I said in the cheap bub thread, I've basically circled back 'round to this dude to seriously inquire about a standing j-hook or Gandalf... his stuff is much more reasonably priced and closer to what I WANT (can't believe what I was considering spending on thisπŸ™„πŸ˜©πŸ˜‡):

I'll let y'all know what I dig up...:sherlock::tup::peace:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
He said he's gonna try making a standing Gandalf...! (I'm actually a little surprised he even thinks it's possible, quite honestly...)

Very receptive/responsive dude.

Message him on IG with whatever it is you have in mind....:hmm::science::sherlock::tup::peace:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Holy SHIT! HA! Look what he came up with! πŸ‘€

He said the big one (not sure about the others) can hold water at the hook for a natural perc, too... 2 feet! Nutz!

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Holy SHIT! HA! Look what he came up with! πŸ‘€

He said the big one (not sure about the others) can hold water at the hook for a natural perc, too... 2 feet! Nutz!
Does he say how thick the boro glass is? They look very nice, but are they beefy?

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Does he say how thick the boro glass is? They look very nice, but are they beefy?
I never really worried about it too much to ask, mostly cuz he's been doing it since '94, but also cuz they're cheap enough to "take a chance" on a couple maybe...? Remember, too, it's gonna vary quite a bit along the piece the more it's "worked"... but I'll try to get us answers as to what the starting thickness(es) of the tubing used is sometime today...:tup::peace:

Edit: your wish is my command, @BabyFacedFinster...πŸ™πŸ»:

Me:

"People are showing interest in your Handels and asking for specific details about your products... I'm happy to relay them to you/for you if you don't feel like looking into membership as a vendor and fielding them yourself....?

For instance people are interested in the exact type of tubing you're using... whether it's boro, annealed, German etc as well as the size and wall thickness of the blanks used

Shit like that"

Craig @ SimpleGlassTubes:

"Yes German schott glass the handles are made 26x4 mm boro always annealed
Base is made 50x5"

Me:

"Sweet!"

"Thank u"

:cool::tup::peace::whoa:

Last edited:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I never really worried about it too much to ask, mostly cuz he's been doing it since '94, but also cuz they're cheap enough to "take a chance" on a couple maybe...? Remember, too, it's gonna vary quite a bit along the piece the more it's "worked"... but I'll try to get us answers as to what the starting thickness(es) of the tubing used is sometime today...:tup::peace:

Edit: your wish is my command, @BabyFacedFinster...πŸ™πŸ»:

Me:

"People are showing interest in your Handels and asking for specific details about your products... I'm happy to relay them to you/for you if you don't feel like looking into membership as a vendor and fielding them yourself....?

For instance people are interested in the exact type of tubing you're using... whether it's boro, annealed, German etc as well as the size and wall thickness of the blanks used

Shit like that"

"Yes German schott glass the handles are made 26x4 mm boro always annealed
Base is made 50x5"

Me:

"Sweet!"

"Thank u"

:cool::tup::peace::whoa:
Thanks man. I appreciate the help. :peace:

BabyFacedFinster,
Reactions: Bologna