The J-hook thread!

nicknobody

Yes exactly! If I could get the bowl to sit as low as possible that would be awesome. Get it as compact as possible. So it just feels like I’m putting a flame to the bowl.
If you like that then you might like this

I can't believe I forgot to post this here. I got my CC Xeric 2.0 and I'm really enjoying it.
PXL-20231128-060404008-2.jpg

It's better at cooling than I even expected. I suspect that is due to the thick glass and maybe a bit more volume before it goes into the stem.

I've really been digging it and it feels great it the hand. The TM is too heavy to rely on those little feet, but it is not a problem when holding it.

Also it is gorgeous in person.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Last edited:

bellona0544

This doesn't look too bad for $19 and not having to deal with DHgate... It stands and comes with a reducer:
18-14mm-j-hook-curved-cooler.webp

This too for $15. Both ship free w/no tax:
1-3.jpg

Always good to have a couple of cheapos laying around.... even tho I usually end up giving them away to buddies paired up with one of the smoking bowls that comes with a bong.
That 10mm curved cooler looks pretty similar to the one sold by Dynavap on their site, which is the only j-hook I have currently (and probably the only one I need--a dry Orb works well enough for me).

bellona0544,
Reactions: Bologna

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Nice. Post pics when you get it.

Checkout his bitchin new jelly inducing rig:

Tellus

Human (H. sapiens x H. neanderthalensis)
Hey, i see there are some here that are into jhooks & sherlocks I found one I like:
IMG-20240330-222031.jpg

So would this be any good? I've always had a thing for heady glass, never had one & some of the stuff I've seen look great.. But for myself I want something simple, and this looks to have medium thick glass?

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hey, i see there are some here that are into jhooks & sherlocks I found one I like:
IMG-20240330-222031.jpg

So would this be any good? I've always had a thing for heady glass, never had one & some of the stuff I've seen look great.. But for myself I want something simple, and this looks to have medium thick glass?

Interesting new style for a change, only thing is I think in use you would not ever have the vape upright with this one, it would always be at an angle, if that is something that matters to you at all one way or the other

Tellus

Yea I liked how it looks & it looks functional at the same time. I also noticed the angle but don't mind and I kinda like it for some reason

Btw I haven't used any glass for a long time, i had a bong & two pipes that i enjoyed using maybe 15-20 years ago. Didn't need one for vaping until now, throat has gotten sensitive since a few months back..

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Btw I haven't used any glass for a long time, i had a bong & two pipes that i enjoyed using maybe 15-20 years ago. Didn't need one for vaping until now, throat has gotten sensitive since a few months back..

I mean it was a slippery slope for me but it really changed the game when I started using glass hooks (but got so much more)

Shit Snacks,

Tellus

It's not hard to slip on that slope.. Just browsing for a pipe and now I have a few bookmarks for other glass... Like vapes different ones with different functions! But I'll just start with this & if I need more cooling then maybe an ashcatcher to turn it into a bubbler, becomes multifunctional, but it stops there.. Or maybe a second hook also, a different size?, and as backup hmm

ApparentlyStoned

When life gives you lemons, lemon tek
Checkout his bitchin new jelly inducing rig:

Wow. Those bubbles are insane. I want to see the that one in action. Lot of possibilities with it. 🤔

The color on this is nice 👀

I really like that. That’s a beautiful color. I wish I saw that sooner. 😁

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Yeah, it's not a j-hook, and 100 min order and imo, pretty ugly... but I haven't noticed anyone mention using something similar... could be another keyword to search for..."spoon"... Thoughts?:
14mm-18mm-Female-Glass-Spoon-Smoking-Pipes-Water-Pipe-with-Built-in-Joint.jpg

nicknobody

Wow. Those bubbles are insane. I want to see the that one in action. Lot of possibilities with it. 🤔

I really like that. That’s a beautiful color. I wish I saw that sooner. 😁
Number one rule with favorite glass pieces is to always have a back up :brow:

Yeah, it's not a j-hook, and 100 min order and imo, pretty ugly... but I haven't noticed anyone mention using something similar... could be another keyword to search for..."spoon"... Thoughts?:
14mm-18mm-Female-Glass-Spoon-Smoking-Pipes-Water-Pipe-with-Built-in-Joint.jpg

I kinda like it. Almost an upside down hammer..

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
This or these, too...? 👀
41E979EE-EC4E-4B19-91E6-EB3FDA0B513C.jpg

FAB6F457-7E54-4F8E-BA93-1CC8E66C48F9.jpg

I love that ball vapes/injector bowls are really opening up a new (yet old) world of stuff to look for... I'm sure others have seen this site before, but I had't.

Edit: haven't seen this exact one before:
Name+Brand+14mm+J-Hook+Sherlock+Adapter.JPG

And this looks pretty cool:
IMG_2499_78895d6b-56e0-4acd-933a-429d3e5fb470.jpg

This too:

Last edited:
Top Bottom