The J-hook thread!

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Thank GAWD!:

Every time I (foolishly, yeah, I know... whatevs :rolleyes:) looked I kept getting weaker...😩💪👍🏻

I do HOPE it was one of you BastarDOHs or BastardETTES (or everything and anything in between :razz::tup:) that snagged the only one that truly caught my eye.... Enjoy! (and please post pics if so!)🙏🏻🤡✌️

coolbreeze

Thank GAWD!:

Every time I (foolishly, yeah, I know... whatevs :rolleyes:) looked I kept getting weaker...😩💪👍🏻

I do HOPE it was one of you BastarDOHs or BastardETTES (or everything and anything in between :razz::tup:) that snagged the only one that truly caught my eye.... Enjoy! (and please post pics if so!)🙏🏻🤡✌️
I feel ya. I have a tube that has Blu-V accents and that woulda been a worthy companion--if it was 14mm it would have been gone as fast as i could click!

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I feel ya. I have a tube that has Blu-V accents and that woulda been a worthy companion--if it was 14mm it would have been gone as fast as i could click!
Ditto! And exactly the reason I held off...:brow:

Soooo glad 420 is ova :wave: and I don't have to worry about succumbing to GAS & VAS anymore and can get back to werk (sic) feeling righteous and "in control" 💯💪:rolleyes:

First order of business today...? My note to Miyagi Glass:

Hello Brian, Happy Earth Day! I hope you had a spectacular 4/20 as well!

I would like to inquire about purchasing a 14mm clear (even millie-less) Terplock... do you produce these? If so, when may we expect to see them?

Thanks in advance,

Bologna

:tup::peace:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
My note to Miyagi Glass:

Hello Brian, Happy Earth Day! I hope you had a spectacular 4/20 as well!

I would like to inquire about purchasing a 14mm clear (even millie-less) Terplock... do you produce these? If so, when may we expect to see them?

Thanks in advance,

Bologna

:tup::peace:
So, Brian just got back to me... he said he usually makes "clears" of these upon request only and they come with an opal on front and cost $225. I then asked how tall they were, to which he replied "4.5-5.5"", but he said he could also make em a little taller if need be. He didn't mention anything about the 14mm, but I'm sure that's only cuz it's a non-issue... hmmm decisions, decisions... :hmm: "piss or get off the pot", eh...? :brow::freak:✌️

Edit:

Oh and WOW...👀:

Now I gotta find out the cost...:sherlock:

Last edited:
Top Bottom