The HI

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
its a glass pendent i recently bought. waiting for leather necklace to come. right now using as paper weight.

ilovebOObs,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
new stem just arrived. time to do some testing :)

p7145713.jpg

background? you are really slacking as of late, boobs!

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
staticsunn - It should work fine as long as the voltage is closer to 12. The VVPS should allow you to precisely dial in the temperature.

Elluzion - Sounds like Jeb-HI is performing very well for you. I like how you can control the temperature and vapor density by how much air you allow to leak in the tube. Can really take your time roasting a tube if you like. The wood mouthpiece tube does have the feel of a cigar. Nice for savoring the flavor.
It is tough to put down the HI. It is going to feel especially nice this winter. Can't wait to see some photos and videos of the ancient masked man Jeb-HI.

stickstones - The HI does have the potential of cashing in an entire bowl with one hit if you have enough lung capacity. The Vapor Lung goes through bowls very quickly too.

Vapinghole - Seems like there always comes a time when conservation is necessary. It is nice to have the capability for it. Glad the VVPS is allowing you to get to exactly the temperature you want. The all glass roasting tubes are hard to beat for performance and durability. The screens stay cleaner longer too. Will be sure to get you fixed up with more glass tubes.

seventhc - I am still making Toasty Tops. They are the forgotten log vaporizer that really kicks ass. I like to start roasting with the TT and then finish with the HI. The temperature and air flow is only slightly lower than the HI. The new high flow core is a big improvement over the original. I do have a few Sugar Maple TT's turned that would not take too long to refit with the new core.

bOObs - Thanks for posting the tube photo. It works pretty well with the silicone sleeve and glass nipple too. Does it match you MFLB wood stem?

Have been dealing with some family issues lately but will do my best to keep things moving and replying to emails. Thanks.

Hagbard Celine

p7145713.jpg

boobs- what wood did you choose for that new stem?

There needs to be a disclaimer that everyone posting new pieces should include the type of wood. Comes in real handy for those of us who might be looking for new ideas. :)

Hagbard Celine,

ilovebOObs

boobs- what wood did you choose for that new stem?

There needs to be a disclaimer that everyone posting new pieces should include the type of wood. Comes in real handy for those of us who might be looking for new ideas. :)

the stem is made from purple heart it the same as my custom mflb stem.

background? you are really slacking as of late, boobs!

Give him an infraction, Sticks. It's the only way he'll learn.
:peace:

hahah sorry guys the lack of sleep has been getting to me, hahaha

ilovebOObs,
Reactions: TV

CHIDOY

As usual..... great vid b00bs! You think we could get a vid of you hitting that new stem? I know its not as exciting as water filtration but just to get an idea of the cloud capabilities via the stem?

CHIDOY,

ilovebOObs

Yeah, baby. :cool:

Hey, boobs, I'm an ass man.... So I'm making an official request for your next pic/vid. :brow:
:peace:

i think you need to find the dude name ilovebutts, also edited for yah. hahahah j/k :lol:

yeah, baby! boobs is back in full form with bubbles and backgrounds!

yes boss!!! i won't ever slack off again!!!

As usual..... great vid b00bs! You think we could get a vid of you hitting that new stem? I know its not as exciting as water filtration but just to get an idea of the cloud capabilities via the stem?

sorry lighting was horrid and using laptop webcam to shoot it too but should help.
how you guys like my new theme song? :lol:

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Vapinghole - Seems like there always comes a time when conservation is necessary. It is nice to have the capability for it. Glad the VVPS is allowing you to get to exactly the temperature you want. The all glass roasting tubes are hard to beat for performance and durability. The screens stay cleaner longer too. Will be sure to get you fixed up with more glass tubes.

Thanks, Alan. I've been using my HI like a hot girl uses a nerd for homework, and that little nerd is holding up like a champ--submitting to my every command. My HIOD (HI Obsessive Disorder) is off the charts.

Must...Have...More...Glass...Tubes... :freak:

bOObs-a-lot - nice vids/pics. Hope all is well with your new little titty at home. Get some rest, my friend.

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
boobs, I think that's the first direct draw vid for the HI. Congrats on being the first. All your videos I'm sure, inspired and will continue inspire alot of pulls of the trigger! :tup:

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)

p7145713.jpg
I always expected more from Mr iLoveb00bs :( , but lately, with the new arrival :) I understand his sloppiness.
But, mannn, don't forget your backgrounds :) lol please come back to your roots.

Best regards, your loyal background #1 fan (well, maybe I'm not the only one :) lol

Zangano Cruel,
Reactions: ilovebOObs

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
staticsunn - It should work fine as long as the voltage is closer to 12. The VVPS should allow you to precisely dial in the temperature.

Elluzion - Sounds like Jeb-HI is performing very well for you. I like how you can control the temperature and vapor density by how much air you allow to leak in the tube. Can really take your time roasting a tube if you like. The wood mouthpiece tube does have the feel of a cigar. Nice for savoring the flavor.
It is tough to put down the HI. It is going to feel especially nice this winter. Can't wait to see some photos and videos of the ancient masked man Jeb-HI.

stickstones - The HI does have the potential of cashing in an entire bowl with one hit if you have enough lung capacity. The Vapor Lung goes through bowls very quickly too.

seventhc - I am still making Toasty Tops. They are the forgotten log vaporizer that really kicks ass. I like to start roasting with the TT and then finish with the HI. The temperature and air flow is only slightly lower than the HI. The new high flow core is a big improvement over the original. I do have a few Sugar Maple TT's turned that would not take too long to refit with the new core.

bOObs - Thanks for posting the tube photo. It works pretty well with the silicone sleeve and glass nipple too. Does it match you MFLB wood stem?

Have been dealing with some family issues lately but will do my best to keep things moving and replying to emails. Thanks.
Hi Alan, take your time sir.
Do not get too stressed out.
Chillax :)
My guess, is, everyone in the HI waiting list have a back-up, so no rush.

Family is always first.
Hope family is ok. :)
Anything I can help??

Have a nice chillaxing HI day :)

CHIDOY

AMAZING work b00bs...... thanks for that vid.

I must say, it looks like the clouds from direct draw are just as thick and luscious as your other vids..... MMmMMMmmmmmmm..... b00bs... :mmmm:

ilovebOObs

yeah the clouds from the stems are real thick, and some real lung busting hits too.

ilovebOObs,

u bwade wunner

+1 ^ love the heat that the hi produces on direct draw.the first hit from a fresh bowl is sweet with light vapor.the next hits become really thick and hot and once you ve tuned Into the hi-ness its very hard to go solo ;)

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
Thanks for the videos and photos bOObs. Glad to see your familiar backgrounds. Nice to see you are putting the glass roasting tip to good use. They work great with poly or glass mouthpiece tubes as well. I find they work very close to the all glass roasting tubes. The purple heart matches your LB stem pretty well.

Vapinghole - Nice to hear your HIOD is acting up. I have some glass tubes on their way to you. I know you will put them to good use.

Thanks Zangano Cruel. I have been trying to chillax as much as possible. Still making some progress.

Elluzion - Glad you are enjoying the direct draw. I use it that way 90 percent of the time.

u bwade wunner - I like the heat on HI at all times. Have been getting the glass roasting tip to whistle when it is just starting to pull in room air to cool the temperature. I can get many tasty hits that are light and wispy if I allow room air to mix and cool. I can always give it the full temperature if I want thicker hits. Almost like how many licks before you get to the center of a Tootsie Pop. Enjoy it a bit before you crunch into it.

Top Bottom