The HI

exit

I also got added to the list in August (i hope i did at least!) can't wait for my turn :)

Mostly because the heaters in these seem so nice...

Are these pretty fast at creating vapor? I'm just so sick of waiting like a whole minute for my Solo to be hittable out of the bong at all. I just want to keep hitting and hitting.,,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I also got added to the list in August (i hope i did at least!) can't wait for my turn :)

Mostly because the heaters in these seem so nice...

Are these pretty fast at creating vapor? I'm just so sick of waiting like a whole minute for my Solo to be hittable out of the bong at all. I just want to keep hitting and hitting.,,

Watch some videos on youtube. It makes vapor instantly and you can leave them on 24/7. That's what sold me, as well as how small Alan can make them, much more usable for different sized pieces then any other log vaporizer I've seen. I cannot wait to get mine with a sick new glass piece.

exit

Shit yes I did do myself the service of putting myself back on the waiting list way back when.

*puts money off to the side*

exit,

exit

Quick question! Can you fit a lot more than a Solo pack in a stem? I'm curious as to just how much you can cook at a time....

exit,

clouded vision

I find I actually pack quite a bit less than in a solo stem. I can't say exactly how much but I would guess about half. If I remember later I'll weigh how much i pack in each and report back.

Edit: I should say that I only use my gong stem though, with the silicone over glass roasting tubes that came with my UD, you can adjust the bowl size by moving the silicone.

ghost>boogie on

iko-iko all day
just checking in to say that after two months of owning my HI, two thumbs up!
this device is so clean, so tight, it just flat out works!
it's aesthetically pleasing and ergonomically superior.
there are some really weird looking vapes on the market these days, expensive and complicated.
do yourself a favor and get on the list.
'smiling on a cloudy day'

Hypno vaper

For all you JedHi's with multiple tubes.....I know Alan has already mentioned test tube and lipstick holders to hold all of your stems. Do yourselves a favor and go to ebay and type in "e cig stand" some of the hand made wooden stands will blow your minds. Now I just have to find one that has at least one hole big enough to hold my PNWT.

exit

Just said my last goodbye to my Vapolution 2.0. The legendary email can't come soon enough.

exit,

exit

I saw the pic of the varios woodblocks people were going to send to Alan to have their HI's carved out of.... Where do you guys get these? Where should I look if I want to send Alan a block to cut from?

lazylathe

Almost there...
I saw the pic of the varios woodblocks people were going to send to Alan to have their HI's carved out of.... Where do you guys get these? Where should I look if I want to send Alan a block to cut from?

Have a look on flea-bay, they have a great selection of exotic woods!

lazylathe,

Dr. Plutonious

1459983_10152102945591874_677762416_n.jpg

Good morning everyone ;)

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Greetings my fellow JedHIs. I have recently been on a not so successful quest which has pulled me away from the forum. I am eager to have a new HI in the JedHI vapor garage soon. With Master Kenobi the perfection never stops. :bowdown: I wanted to share a picture of some ice wax I've been vaping on top of some Tahoe OG flowers.

20131111_230429.jpg

20131111_230256.jpg

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Hello there JedHI's, today I join your ranks. My HI came in and I couldn't be happier.

However, I seem to be having some trouble getting the basics down. The only other log vapes I've used have been ones like the purple days where the herb chamber sits inside the heating core, instead of overlapping it. Do I hold the HI slightly off of the herb or should I let it touch the core? Right now I'm getting very inconsistent results and I'd like to hear the best way to use this awesome little vape from some masters.

Top Bottom