The HI

u bwade wunner

Bwade, I can never hate him but I Hi'd him into oblivion and he seemed very happy with the results..."Please Sir, may I have another?"...sure, sure.

I just point to my Hi mostly:haw: people get to know where it is pretty quick and help themselves:luv:
Thats probably why Im gonna get a polycarbonate tube next.:lol:

Its weekend Play it LOUD

:peace::rockon:

Last edited:

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
I was AWOL for a little while last weekend. Took a 3000 mile road trip to a top spinning festival. Sorry for taking time away from making HI's. Was nice to see some old friends and spin some tops.

mvapes - Thanks for the great videos. I enjoyed the U-Tube on Youtube. Did you realize that the U-Tube will fit directly into the 18mm male end on your stemless. I use it that way with my DG fritted disk. Certainly easier to clear the glass the way you have it in the adapter though. Glad it is working well for you.

Papa Woody - Sorry to hear about your GonG tube. I have had some lucky drops before, but concrete is never kind. Glad to hear you are still rocking your HI.

UBW - Nice to hear your success with the battery pack and that you are liking the new core. It should make the battery pack last a little longer since it doesn't transfer as much heat to the wood as with the old core.

Papa Woody

"The vapor is strong with this one"-Obi Onda Woody
Badass I am....

56969edb-ac18-4af3-bc5b-30246fcb3beb_zps2903638e.jpg
That's not Yoda, that's Choda!
"The force is strange with that one..."

Thanks Alan, I'm really enjoying my Hi. A few of my friends have put their names on the list because of my Hi. Nice job my friend.

Last edited:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
yeah mom! I just got my HI back from repair with a u-tube and will be joining you soon!

It's been a while for me...what setting are you guys liking best with your vvps?

I started on 12.5 but was underwhelmed, so I have it getting hotter at 12.7 now.

Last edited:

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
The U-tube on Youtube!

mvapes - I love you. I love that you filled the wrong end at first but said, fuck it, it's good enough for rock n roll, so let's roll.

The U-tube has some similarities to my "sillynipple," which was inspired by b00bs, but the U-tube is far more useful.

I'm gonna hit my HI in homage to all you JedHIs, especially our Grand Master, Alan.

Cheers!

Dafni

Care to share more about this nifty setup? :popcorn:

:peace:

I talked about it in the ENano thread. It's basically a modified GonG adapter, with a responsive high-temp thermocouple where the load is, and some cotton to simulate different dense loads. Nice quick digital readout.

This way you can see what temps you get over the whole range of different roasting techniques: from when you use direct draw puffs on a stem up to the temps you achieve when you take long big hits on a big water piece.

For logvapes this usually gives a nice reproducable range of achievable temps for each voltage setting.

As soon as I have a HI I will start research :science:

abhs

Got my e-mail from Alan tonight that I'm on the list for a Heat Island. :clap:

Thanks to mvapes for the recommendation.

Time to delve into this thread a bit more...

When did you join the list? Thanks

abhs,

2 Paces

I guess I'm a little slow this morning, but I don't understand.

I mentioned that I was on the HI list, and then abhs asked when I joined the list, so I told him that I had just been added last night.

Maybe he was asking when I asked to be placed on the list? Last week. It wasn't a long process or anything, I was just happy to know that the waiting period had officially started ;)

Last edited:

2 Paces

Ah, here is where my HI ignorance comes in. :D

I didn't realize there was a mail saying you're on the list, and then THE MAIL to say your time had come.

I get it now. I got just a mail saying I was added to the list.

I did not get THE MAIL. :lol:

Top Bottom