The HI

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Daddy! You can see the cherry burning as you pulled the HI away... sounds like a hawt session that's for sure... I luckily haven't been able to combust with my HI, but I guess it just depends on the draw and the type of pipe too.

We had pulled 2 hits off that tube already. I just threw some fresh stuff in with it, then sprinkled with kief. It was a disaster waiting to happen. :lol:

I knew, as soon as I torched it, you can see it in the video if you look close. He was coughing for 1/2 hour, at least.

My new best friend... and it works like a beauty/beast with the HI
20121015_185458.jpg

You can see the rest of the pics here. Perfect balance. Sits solid. Customized vape setups

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: mvapes

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
seeing the stem the that is driving me crazy!!!:puke:
i'm kinda OCD about keeping all my glass clean. i tried to collect wand hash once but that nearly drove me crazy :mental:

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Wand hash is pretty much the same as any other reclaim, ready to go. I pull a bit out, when I want... or to knock someone on their ass.

The rest of the glass is sparkling.

BigDaddyVapor,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
also don't you find the dirty stem affects the flavor of the fresh herbs? i like to switch tube when using different strains, yes OCD again. but i'm kinda lucky hash and stuff like that is easy and cheap around here. so there is no real reason for me to save wand hash.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I've got some brilliant OG Bubble Hash right now. $25/g stuff. Have, I think... 5 or 6 different top-shelf strains (buddy keeps sending me home with different stuff). The last 3 days, I've been using 2 tubes. One is clean, one isn't. I can't tell a bit of difference. Only time I can, is when I put a little hash pancake on top of my herb and it has a distinct sweet, flowery taste, which you can easily separate from the flavor of the flower. But, then I can tell that difference in either tube. So, so... doesn't effect the flavor of my nice herb. Stuff that gets submerged in water... sure, they effect flavor. Dry pieces? Not that I care, to tell. :shrug:

Though, that might just be the lattice bubbler to. :D

EDIT: A match made in my somewhat semi-functioning brain.

HD 1080 full-screen for your viewing pleasure

NOTE: No ducks were harmed during the making of this video.

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
also don't you find the dirty stem affects the flavor of the fresh herbs? i like to switch tube when using different strains, yes OCD again. but i'm kinda lucky hash and stuff like that is easy and cheap around here. so there is no real reason for me to save wand hash.
Combusting thru the roasting tube. Clean 'HI' saber glass makes a world of difference in taste as well as increasing efficiency of the HI. Clean glass is condusive to a more smooth, more pure, free flowing, cleaner, tastier, vapor.

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
Thanks for posting the video BDV, but you really need to clean that tube. The screen can't be looking too clean with all that buildup. A dirty screen will make it easier to combust since it cuts down the airflow. I like to harvest by first removing the screen and then drawing hot air from the HI through it to make the oil softer. The bamboo blade too works great to scrape it out. I draw air through the other end of the tube and scrape from the other end. A cotton swab and alcohol will get it looking pristine again.
If you look through a clean tube with a new screen while holding it up to a bright surface, there are some very cool patterns from the reflection of the screen on the sides of the tube.
Not sure I can capture it with a camera.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Screen looks fine. I take them out, replace and clean, quite often. I brush them out, after ever load.

My HI tube works fine, guys. As I said, if I close my eyes and use either my clean one (10mm) or my dirty one (14mm)... you can't tell the difference. Its quite obvious, when there's restricted airflow. If it were a problem, I would have already taken care of it.

Just to make you all happy, I'll clean it, OK?

20121016_125605.jpg

20121016_125826.jpg

Happy?

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
We had pulled 2 hits off that tube already. I just threw some fresh stuff in with it, then sprinkled with kief. It was a disaster waiting to happen. :lol:

I knew, as soon as I torched it, you can see it in the video if you look close. He was coughing for 1/2 hour, at least.

My new best friend... and it works like a beauty/beast with the HI
20121015_185458.jpg

You can see the rest of the pics here. Perfect balance. Sits solid. Customized vape setups

I love the set up man - nice work.

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Man, I want to give props to JedHI boobs for hooking me up today with some of the Bay Area's best, 'Girl Scout Cookies'. I love the OG hints and the HI is loven this fuel. This stuff hit me soo hard my vision went blurry!! boobs is everything and more than he claims to be!!! :rockon:

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Yeah, been vaping GSC for about a week now. Its awesome stuff. If you look at it, under the light after grinding, you'll see a bit of pink in it. Kind of a trip.

BigDaddyVapor,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Well, according to my bud tender, him and I are the only ones that seem to notice it. I just catch it every now and then. Especially after grinding, when I'm transferring to my containers. He said he pointed it out to a few people and they looked at him like he was nuts. Then that night, I came over and said, "this is going to sound weird... but on that GSC, does it look...", he then interrupts me and blurts out, "PINK!? SEE! I knew it!" :lol:

BigDaddyVapor,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
My lack of HI has led me back to the dark side of combustion :science:

No vaporizer is worth going back to the dark side of combustion, not even the HI. You have to feel the force. hhehe. :)

And maybe get a vaporizer to complement the Hi in the meantime if you can, like a nice portable.

HoneyAir

After really getting to know and love vaporization, I remember my first time intentionally trying out combustion to compare.

I was CERTAIN I had accidentally let a long strand of hair get curled up into the bowl, because there was NO way this bowl could be tasting as bad as it was! Opened it up. Carefully scanned it. No hair at all or any other foreign matter. Just a perfectly toasted bud.

Its funny how that same taste tasted 'good' before. Vaporization ruined the taste of combustion for me, but that must be the sweetest ruination I've ever had.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
I emailed Alan about a week ago asking where I was in the wait to become a JedHi - never heard back from him - weird cause he usually responds quick. Hope all is ok with the move.

Top Bottom