The HI

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I would agree with that, 12v

I haven't heard from Alan in weeks, but I've yet to answer our last exchange. No pressing matters for me and I don't want him distracted. :lol:

BigDaddyVapor,

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
Sorry about not getting back to you mvapes, I returned from a weekend trip and then came down with something. Have been sick in bed all week. Saw a doctor today so hopefully I will be getting better soon.

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Sorry about not getting back to you mvapes, I returned from a weekend trip and then came down with something. Have been sick in bed all week. Saw a doctor today so hopefully I will be getting better soon.
Get well soon Alan Wan Kenobi.

Jeppy,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Ay, sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon Alan!

If I lived any closer I'd come help you move btw, it seems like you could use some. I've never heard of anyone taking so much time for a simple move before. I'm getting really curious what the heck you are doing over there, did you stock up that much wood that it takes forever to haul out of there perhaps? :lol:

I only came close to combusting with the SS nipple or similar stems myself, and only in the beginning when I was still using my HI at about 12V. I'm always under 11,5V nowadays, and I never even come close anymore even though my ABV is always a dark chocolate brown.

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master

May the Vapor be with you, Master JedHI.

Vapinghole,
Reactions: Jeppy

HoneyAir

Get well soon, Alan!

I cringe when too many people ask you how long its going to be until the move is over and when more HIs will be built. The last thing I want is too much stress being placed upon you to the point where you have to get out of the business for your sake.

My wish will always be for you to enjoy this business as you do it.

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Get well soon, Alan!

I cringe when too many people ask you how long its going to be until the move is over and when more HIs will be built. The last thing I want is too much stress being placed upon you to the point where you have to get out of the business for your sake.

My wish will always be for you to enjoy this business as you do it.
Hurry up and get better, dammit! I need a couple more HI's for each corridor! :wave:

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Can you still get this thing? if so which site?
THING???? No 'THINGS' here.
images
images
images
,,,,,,Nope.

blais

Lol common man you know what i mean, I just asked because it seems all the log vape companies are out of buisness for some reason

blais,

blais

Thanks I dont think Im gonna purchase one tho, havent really tried a log vape but they seem pretty efficient im just really happy with my arizer solo and ssv atm

blais,

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
Thanks everyone. I am starting to feel a little better.

blais - It does seem like a lot of turmoil in the log vape industry. I do plan to make them again after I get to a more sustainable environment. I can put your name on the list and then you can see how you feel when your name comes up. Send me an email through http://www.toasty-top.com/ to get your name on the list. No cost involved.

OhTheAgony - Thanks for the offer of assistance with the move. I really hate the stress associated with moves. It seems like there has been one thing or another that keeps slowing me down. The weigh of the wood that I'm moving may be as much as everything else I own. There are some very heavy boxes. I just collect way too many things.

Alan,

DcTokeMan

VapinBlackGuy<~~~Rare
so, this little thing is pretty attractive. any ud owners that have been converted feel free to chime in. im curious

DcTokeMan,
Top Bottom