The Herbalizer

Smelly Dog

You don't need the herbie adapter from ratchett unless you're using a hydratube IMO. I've seen clever setups and maybe I'm missing something but it makes it very difficult to craft a whip setup for me. DBV tubing slides over the herbie bowl very well. Out other end into adapter, adapter into bong.
For best clouds, use @stickstones method. Pop whole nug in, take 2 hits just to warm it up, pop out the nug, grind it up, pop it back in. Huge clouds every time. Use the fan assist at 445 and it's game over :clap::nod::drool: PM me if you have problems or need more parts, I'm a fanboy and the D020D makes Herbie a godsend

Thank you for all the excellent help! :peace:

Smelly Dog,

Smelly Dog

I hooked up my D020-D last night after I got home, I have to admit......I prefer the D020-D over my two week old VapeXhale Hydrabomb bubbler that cost me around $150+ dollars..
I fukd up, I should have saved my money on the Hydrabomb and tried the D020-D first since I already own it, lesson learned, lol!
I thought $150+ bucks was going to outshine my $40 bubbler, not in my case. I like the bigger and cheaper D020-D.

Everybody is different, you folks might like the Hydrabomb over the D020-D, hopefully you folks have a way to try different bubblers before buying.
I'm keeping my Hydrabomb just in case I buy an Evo in the future or I drop my D020-D, if I drop it I'll immediately order a replacement for $40 bucks! :)

Smelly Dog,

YungLeaner

I hooked up my D020-D last night after I got home, I have to admit......I prefer the D020-D over my two week old VapeXhale Hydrabomb bubbler that cost me around $150+ dollars..
I fukd up, I should have saved my money on the Hydrabomb and tried the D020-D first since I already own it, lesson learned, lol!
I thought $150+ bucks was going to outshine my $40 bubbler, not in my case. I like the bigger and cheaper D020-D.

Everybody is different, you folks might like the Hydrabomb over the D020-D, hopefully you folks have a way to try different bubblers before buying.
I'm keeping my Hydrabomb just in case I buy an Evo in the future or I drop my D020-D, if I drop it I'll immediately order a replacement for $40 bucks! :)
Yeah, the hydratubes are really awesome for the Evo but the Herbie's vapor isn't quite thick enough. I can still milk water pipes with the herbalizer, and it's almost more impressive because I know there's a massive volume of vaporized THC in there--like it's a TON of medium-thick vapor. But the chamber separate from MP makes a big difference when milking with the Herbalizer. That's why I love the FC UFO with it--it's a big can, medium drag perc with a very small mouthpiece intake. And you can stack a Hydratube on it!

Shibby Dank

Alright, so I want to use my aroma pads for concentrates, but accidentally used both for the included oil when I first got it (I'm ashamed to admit) ISO to clean, run them through the Herbie to evap?

Shibby Dank,

Smelly Dog

Yeah, the hydratubes are really awesome for the Evo but the Herbie's vapor isn't quite thick enough. I can still milk water pipes with the herbalizer, and it's almost more impressive because I know there's a massive volume of vaporized THC in there--like it's a TON of medium-thick vapor. But the chamber separate from MP makes a big difference when milking with the Herbalizer. That's why I love the FC UFO with it--it's a big can, medium drag perc with a very small mouthpiece intake. And you can stack a Hydratube on it!

Hmmm, i think I need to lurk more in the cheap bubbler thread more, I'll look into that FC-UFO you mentioned. As of now I "hope" i'm set on bubblers, but we all know one more bubbler can't hurt, right? Hehe! :D

Smelly Dog,
Reactions: Madcap79

YungLeaner

Hmmm, i think I need to lurk more in the cheap bubbler thread more, I'll look into that FC-UFO you mentioned. As of now I "hope" i'm set on bubblers, but we all know one more bubbler can't hurt, right? Hehe! :D
My personal favorite way to rip the Herbalizer is actually through a Beaker bottom bong, the basic 1.5 foot type. Something about the wide base and chug pulls in clouds like no other. I think my peak hit was clearing a .4 bowl of the Herbalizer in one hit....

Safe to say it was NOT a productive day.

Went to a concert recently and consumed a small amount of pre-purchased and pre-tested MDMA...had a great time, lots of peace and love...when I came back with friends we Herbalized some potent Indica from a local club and Herbie came to the rescue, calmed us all down quite a lot, let us drift into sleep.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Alright, so I want to use my aroma pads for concentrates, but accidentally used both for the included oil when I first got it (I'm ashamed to admit) ISO to clean, run them through the Herbie to evap?
My brother did the same thing and didn't realize they were for Concentrates. We found that we couldn't get rid of the smell/taste with just ISO. You could try torching them clean then bathing in ISO which would be my way of doing it.

Winegums,

JKVape302

What whip and adapter did you use with the D020-D?

JKVape302,

Smelly Dog

What whip and adapter did you use with the D020-D?

I used a Da Buddha Vape whip.
I also bought the Delta 3D medium adapter, I hooked this up to one end of the whip, this is the piece that goes on top of the bubbler.
The other side of the whip was slipped over the top of the Herbie bowl. This setup works excellent!

I'm on my little phone, id post links but it would take me all day with my micro crappy phone. I can post links when i get home and use my laptop.

MinnBobber

@Smelly Dog ,

I presume you ordered 18 mm male end or 14 mm male end option to match your bubbler?

When I ordered, what he sent standard was too big---we're talking the end that snugs into the whip tube.
It is about 1/2" OD glass and the SSV whip can fit buts a tight tight tight barely goes on fit/ only goes on 1/8 " in and feels like it could break the glass tight.....
I ordered the next size down the next time and that is 3/8" OD and the SSV whip fits on it comfortable/ perfectly.
I'd suggest you contact OGB ASAP to make sure you don't get the one that's too big :)

Smelly Dog

@Smelly Dog ,

I presume you ordered 18 mm male end or 14 mm male end option to match your bubbler?

When I ordered, what he sent standard was too big---we're talking the end that snugs into the whip tube.
It is about 1/2" OD glass and the SSV whip can fit buts a tight tight tight barely goes on fit/ only goes on 1/8 " in and feels like it could break the glass tight.....
I ordered the next size down the next time and that is 3/8" OD and the SSV whip fits on it comfortable/ perfectly.
I'd suggest you contact OGB ASAP to make sure you don't get the one that's too big :)

I ordered the 18mm for my D020-D.

Thank you for the heads up, i'll email them now, I'll tell them I want it to fit the ssv/DBV whip.

Thanks again MinnBobber! :)

Edit: @Oregonglassblower . Hopefully Mikey sees this post here too.

Last edited:
Smelly Dog,

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I got my solid valve in the mail last night and gave it a spin. I ran into a problem as the solid valve stem piece has too large of a diameter to fit nicely with my Herbie chamber.

I ended up rigging a filler adaptor from my old squeeze valve bags. Turns out that the small ring piece that the bags usually attach to are a perfect fit to the SV stem. So I cut out the flaps/check valve from the squeeze valve and it works perfectly. I only needed to sand the ring down a slight bit

YungLeaner

The SSV tubing is a huge upgrade from the herbalizer stuff. Kinks less, better airflow. Any one's thoughts on which percolators best milk a glass piece? Does it make a difference? Just interested to hear an opinion or two

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
The SSV tubing is a huge upgrade from the herbalizer stuff. Kinks less, better airflow. Any one's thoughts on which percolators best milk a glass piece? Does it make a difference? Just interested to hear an opinion or two
I perc through crushed ice in my DIY bubbler, never fails to milk the container. The hits actually come out cold since the vapour is forced through tiny channels in the crushed ice. The density of the vapour is definitely increased over just straight vapour from the machine so I'm happy with it.

Milking a piece is more so down to your material and temp than the piece itself. I have some really excellent pink Kush that is milking at 365°F right now but in the past it has taken 430°F to get "milky" clouds from other material.

Winegums,

Smelly Dog

Post that link to the 9.5mm please.

Here's his 90 degree to the 9.5 mm tube tip with 18 mm male joint (for use in bubbler with 18 mm female joint)

http://oregonglassblower.com/18mm-Vape-Adapter-90-Degree-18mv90.htm

Thanks @MinnBobber for posting the link for JKVapes. I ordered both the straight one and 90 degree version, I want to see which one I like more since I hold my bubbler in my hand rather than have it sitting on the table when I use it. @JKVape302 , I'm using my D020-D bubbler, it has the 18mm, I love this cheap Chinese bubbler! :)

Last edited:
Smelly Dog,
Reactions: JKVape302

virtualpurple

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I just grabbed one myself, thanks for that!
The cheapest I've found for the complete set, this is even cheaper than buying the few pieces on their own minus the volcano bowl. 50% off with free shipping. I ordered one before they run out.

http://www.vapeusa.com/collections/v
aporizer-parts/products/storz-bickel-volcano-vaporizer-classic-digital-complete-solid-valve-starter-set
It's definitely an upgrade over the squeeze valves. I just used mine this morning and it out flows the squeeze valves by a large margin. With the SV the bags fill much faster and the fan doesn't sound like it's working nearly as hard to fill the bag. There's a nice hefty feel to the valve due to the rather heavy walled air path inside. Cleaning looks like it will be simple as there's no hard to reach areas where vapour touches.

I am never going back to Herbie bags.

Top Bottom